Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#376270 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:54 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

Good Day,

Congratulations,

Thanks for signifying your interest, your answers to the questions is satisfactory.This is the kind of job you will enjoy and benefit so much from, all you need to do is to be attentive to every instruction and execute them without flaws. You will be working and reporting to me directly, I am glad to have you on board.Your weekly pay for a start shall be $400, if you are impressive and diligent, your salary thence will increase without delay.Currently I have some orders and payments pending, I will be sending you some money to make this payments and pick up some Items. I will let you know when I will be sending the check payment.

Moreso, I will like you to fill up below employment form and send back to me.Currently, We have some payments pending and would like you to start with me as soon as possible.Sufficient funds will be issued to you inform of check for both transportation and other payments out of which you will deduct your weekly salary.

Kindly click on the link below to fill the Employment Form.
https://goo.gl/ forms /662IGI7DZLbO9N6G3

I will be expecting to hear from you soon.
Congratulations once again
Warmest Regards
Advertisement