Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#376705 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:11 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

It's good reading back from you, after evaluating my order of business for the week, your first assignment is to do a few clothing/children items shopping at any suitable store in your region. It is for the Foster Kids. Thereafter, you will be running some personal errands for me as well, I will be sending detailed instructions in my next Message. Your first assignment is to test your effectiveness and dedication to the job offered. Thenceforth, after two weeks of evaluation on your work, you will have an increment in salary. Kindly be honest in all you do. Your first-assignment will begin by next week

My financier will mail out funds for you to run the errands, It'll be sent to your address, Kindly make sure your complete name and address is stated correctly and remember to include your apt # if available. The funds will also accommodate your weekly-salary, as-well as the required Capital for your first line of assignments. Do you have a bank account to deposit the check ? YES or NO. ( Please don't send me your account details )

Reply back at your earliest convenience if you read and understand this message.

Confirm that you receive and understand this email as your acknowledgment is important.

Sincerely,
Alex

NB: Below are the part of items you're going to get:

Air Freshener Series (QTY 5)
Towel Radiator (QTY 5)
Compact Pressure Solar Water Heater (QTY 5)
Bedspread (QTY 5)
Blanket (QTY 5)
Bath Towel (QTY 10)
Male and female clothing and shoes (Size 5 & 6 ) 10 Pairs for young children.
Advertisement