Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#377564 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:41 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

Good day,

Thank you for your interest in the vacant position. This is to inform you that the opening has been filled and so no longer available.

However, there is a well paying position available to start immediately with one of our company's Senior Business Consultants, Mr Oliver Jamison. Please see below information and apply directly to [email protected].

Sincerely,

Hiring Manager

FWD:
As a very busy consultant with a focus in research, writing and international business, many of my clients are both in-state and out-of-state and also outside of the country. I currently need a highly efficient and trustworthy assistant. This person can work from home or during your free time on your current job and with minimal supervision as I am constantly out of town. As a matter of fact, I am currently on a business trip to Paris, France, at this time.

I will pay you in advance to handle these errands effectively, for things I will need you to buy, bill payments, etc. mostly stationery items for my upcoming seminar.

How soon can you start as I will appreciate an immediate response?
I will pay you $400 for your service for 10 hours every week including bonuses. I will provide clear sets of instructions for each task I need done and sufficient funds to cover all errands. I will have a one on one meeting with you on my return from Paris on the 20th of December.

Note: This job does not affect your present job if you're currently employed as it is very flexible.

To apply, send an email to: [email protected]

The following information below will be needed:

FULL NAME:
MAILING ADDRESS(STREET, APT#,CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE):
MOBILE NUMBER:

Hope to hear from you soon.

Warm regards,
Oliver Jamison
Advertisement