Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#380017 by Liliana Reyes Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:34 pm
I received a job offert in theory from Genesis oil & gas consultants Ltd without to ask I t. I send my CV and then I received an email saying me that company will contract me. Then I received a online questionary and I filled it and send it also. Today I received a contract to sign it and to work in UK with this company . The name of HR manager is “John Moore” I don’t know if he is the same than “John Doe “ in USA. His email : [email protected]. With the contract email I received in theory the UK embassy email address ,to contact they and manage the visa
:UNITED KINGDOM IMMIGRATION SERVICES
E-Mail: [email protected]
Contact Watson T Brown
Designation: HEAD OF VISA / PERMITS OPERATIONS.
The email specified that company will pay salary , acomodation , transportation and the only that employee should pay is the UK visa fee. I wrote two messages direct to Genesys oil& Gas through its webpage but I didn’t received yet any response . At the moment I don’t contact the UK embassy and I took a desition of don’t continue playing this game and announce in public eay this SCAM ! Anybody from Genesys oil & Gas can verify this information and answer me ?? Thanks
Advertisement

#380034 by Mike Wilson Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:01 pm
You are correctr, this is q scam. Nohing in the emails is true.

The best thing to do now is to stop all communication with this criminal without telling t hem that you know it is a scam. just go silent and ignore them completely.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon