Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#380754 by mannravariya Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:52 am
Magnum Mining and Exploration Limited is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX:MGU).

Magnum’s current focus is the Gravelotte Project, located in the Limpopo province of South Africa and the Cloncurry East Project in Queensland.

Magnum’s 74% owned Gravelotte Project is located in the Limpopo province of South Africa. Emeralds were discovered in the province in 1927 and since then several companies have explored for and mined within the broader region for emeralds.

From 1929 to 1982 the total recorded emerald production from the Gravelotte Project as well as the area surrounding the nearby Gravelotte township was nearly 113 million carats. It is reported that during the 1960’s the Gravelotte Project itself was the largest mine of its type in the world, employing over 400 sorters.

The Company will be conducting a bulk sampling programme and the results will provide the platform to formally assess the economics of a potential commercial mining operation within the Gravelotte Project.

JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered

Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors

Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales report, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent data entry using keyboards or scanners

compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors

maintain logs of activities and completed work

load machines with required input or output media such as paper, cards, disks, tape or Braille media

Resolve garbled or indecipherable messages, using cryptographic procedures and equipment

select materials needed to complete work assignments

Store completed documents in appropraite locations

Maintains accurate records of all Receivables and Payable's, entering data of online sales, purchase, orders, bookings, number of goods sold, numbers remaining, etc, of customers in the US.Responsible forcompiling amounts owed from purchase orders, charge slips, sales tickets etc

BRIEFING SUMMARY
You will be enlisted for 2 weeks training programme. Find Training programme details below:

*You will have to be online from 9am to 12pm daily for training programmes as you will be given series of tasks during training.

*You will resume work fully after training and your working hours will be 8am - 4pm your time zone.

*Whether or not you have an assignment or task to carry out you will be paid for $25/hr for the 2 weeks of traning and $30 for 8hrs a day as long as you are online during the stated hours.

*You have to keep strict record of time and activities. A time sheet should be sent in every Friday's days for monitoring (In your own format).

*In carrying out any assignment or task a progress report has to be emailed every Friday to me.

*You are paid weekly.

*There is no start up cost, the training would be administered on line, this is an Internet based position, and the base pay is $25 per hour During training and $30 per hour after training.

*Either party is free to terminate at any time with notice.

*At the end of your training, you will receive a w2 form at the end of the year as you are listed as a full time employee.

*Benefits include: 401k, health and dental, paid vacation and 2 weeks sick leave you will be enrolled for this benefits

after 2months after which you would become a regular employee of company.

WORKING EQUIPMENTS
Equipments will be provided for you by the Company asap. This includes a Hp Laptop/Notebook for mobility and some other software for accuracy, Speed of data processing, Time Monitoring and Effectiveness,(4 in one Zebra ZM 400vvBarcode Printer and Cards,Fax Machine,Scanner,Photocopier Machine, 4Drawer Cabinet and Office Desk).

Details on the Uses and delivery of these equipments would be provided to you ASAP.

You would be Given the Following to start work with after training:
* Staff User Name and Password for Our Website Link ( For easy access to company data and task for each day )

Employment Supervisor
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Split from unrelated topic.
Advertisement

#380755 by AlanJones Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:09 am
Please post the email addresses, websites and any telephone numbers that are being used.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#382265 by ljchiqui i Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:07 am
I received an email like this and I thought it was real then I received a check. The company on the check nor the company on the envelopes are not the same and of course is not under the name they go by.
My question is do I break the check or do I return to the name of the company the check is under? Please help and what to do if they keep messaging me. Email they are using is [email protected]
#382266 by AlanJones Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:24 am
Cut all contact with the scammer and take the check to either your own bank or local law enforcement and tell them that you are the victim of an employment scam and have been sent the check.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.