Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#380951 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:58 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

This is an example of a reshipping scam.

If you are a victim:

You need to be proactive and go to the police and tell them that you are the victim of a reshipping scam.

The items that you have received will have been paid for with stolen credit cards and when the sellers realise, the only details they will have are yours.

Other domains that this same scammer is using:
mail-escrowship.host
escrowshipemail.host

Email from [email protected]:

Hello. My name is Anna Milford. I'm a Human Resource Manager of Escrow
Ship. First I want to briefly tell you about our company. You can visit our official website escrow-ship.net There you can find brief information about our company. Our team helps our clients in obtaining a loan to pay for goods and services on the Internet. We work closely with the PayPal payment system and are proud of it. In addition, our company is engaged in tracking parcels, checking their quality and delivery for our customers. I am sorry but position which you were interested in was busy. But I have more one available position. We are a young AU company that deals with investments in a wide Variety of industries. Escrow Ship provides long-term financial support to start-ups and young Companies. We try to work only with promising and talented entrepreneurs Emerging businesses. We invest in high technology in the early stages of their development in the Perth region. But we have several successful projects in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane etc. As of 2017, our investment process has more than 3,000 companies, not only In Australia, but also worldwide. We attract a huge number of investors Favorable terms for them. This means us. To quickly, efficiently and orderly in various start-ups and companies. We work in a friendly and professional team, this allows us to perform our work in a Quality manner. Due to this, our company And large investors from all over the world. We are planning a big expansion in the territory of Australia. Within 2 months, offices will be opened in Sydney and Melbourne, and a little later in Brisbane. That's why we are starting a recruitment company. At the moment we have a vacancy "Assistant manager". I am ready to offer you this position.
Now I will tell you the main key points.
• The first month of work in this position will be your probationary period. The trial period of our employees will be paid in full according to the contract.
• During the trial period you will work remotely using your computer.
• Your duties will include finding and sorting information; Work with tables; Work with the Google search engine; Work with office applications, Microsoft Office; preparation of reports.
• After the trial period you will have the opportunity to continue working remotely, or to move to work in our office. In addition, you will have the opportunity to wait for the opening of the office in your city and start working in it.
• I will be your curator and will conduct your training. I will issue tasks to you and monitor their implementation. I will answer all your questions and help you with the tasks.
• You will have career prospects open, and eventually you will be able to become the head of the department.
With this letter I send two files Description of your job and description of our company. If you are ready to try yourself in this role please be free to contact me at any time and I'll give further instructions. Best Regards Anna Milford.
Advertisement