Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#382014 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:01 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

Email from: [email protected]

Hello,
Thanks for responding to our ad, we looking for a very special person who is educated, responsible, caring, patient, and fun! I am the Recruiting agent at Dasco Courier Ltd. and i'm a very busy person who needs an extra hand and looking for a professional and experienced driver to take up a this assignment, at least 1 year of driving experience and also with a Valid License to help drive our client while on 3 months research field, our client going to be in Canada for 3 months, So you will be driving client 3 times a week and for the period of 2hrs-3hrs each day. I Have been busy with work lately and I don't have much time to go with with you guys. Days which you will be driving client would be : Monday, Wednesday,Friday, Hours which you will be driving client would be : 10 am - 12noon, 1pm - 3pm. Let us know if these hours are okay with you.

we are providing the car which you will be driving as I need to know if you are familiar with the car and to know if you can handle it.

2018 BMW 540I X drive Sedan
Transmission:- Automatic
Details:- 4WD, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Air Bags, Air Conditioning,
Anti-lock Brakes, CD, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Power
Windows, Premium Wheels, Spoiler, Sun/Moon roof .

We are offering you $590 per week, and the continuation of this Job depends on how you drive our client on the first week. I will be waiting for your timely response as to know who I will recommend to drive client. I sincerely hope to read from you soon. I'm currently in Waterloo, Ontario. Canada right now on a special duty from office. And I will like to make all necessary arrangement prior our client arrival.

I awaits your response.

Regards,

Mr. John.
Human Resources and Administration
Dasco Courier Ltd
TEL/FAX: (647) 360-1874
Advertisement