Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#383163 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:13 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

FROM: TrustConsultGroup <[email protected]> via sendgrid.net

**PLEASE NOTE THAT TRUST CONSULT GROUP IS A REAL COMPANY, BUT THEIR EMAIL IS http://www.trustconsultgroup.com"

Hello, Julia.

Good day! I am the manager of the International company «TrustConsultGroup». My name is Alexander. I am glad that you are interested in our offer. Now I am going to tell you more about our company and the vocation. Our company is engaged in consulting. We render professional consulting services to the clients, developing business projects in different spheres of business. As I said our company is international and the head office is located in Luxembourg.
As our company is international, we deal with the clients from different countries, so for the optimization of our working we need local agents. Now we are looking for the local agents from different cities in USA .

Into the duties of Local Agents will enter:

1) meeting with clients for reception, transmission of the necessary documentation
2) business trips on the territory of USA (from time to time)
3) receiving phone calls from clients and especially from our company
4) receiving money transfers from our clients and sending money to our partners

Conditions:

1) Age – from 21 years old
2) Special education is not required
3) Salary - 3000 Dollars per month, after a trial period
4) Trial period – about 10-15 days

If you are interested in our offer or you have some questions, please contact me, I will explain you everything in details with great pleasure.

--
Best regards, Alexander
TrustConsultGroup
Advertisement