Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#383242 by Boogey Fabian Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:21 pm
Good Day Everyone!

May I seek some of your expert advise regarding this recent employment company that contacted me. I am having this second thoughts entrusting this company. We are currently on the confirmation of appointment letter. This is their message to me:

Dear _____________,

In response to your submitted Online interview to our office, we have updated your full bio-data and attached to this mail is your Appointment Letter. At the same time, your online Interview answers and your Bio-data information has been forwarded to our recruitment department for proper scrutinizing regarding the applied vacancy and qualified applicants will be short listed in the next 24-48 hrs, hence go through the enclosed attachment of Appointment letter and apply signatures and name where designated only if you agree with the entire terms and conditions contained therein.

Kindly sign on the Appointment Letter and return the signed copy back to us in order to assist us in making advance preparation regarding your Traveling Document. As soon as we receive a copy of the sign contract letter we shall proceed with the payment for your flight ticket and provide you with the Flight Itinerary. Also if you have any specific date in mind for your Departure, please kindly write to us.

We await to receive Signed Appointment Letter to proceed further.

Best Regards,

Human Resources Department
HR Officer: Carmen Quigley
Amco Construction Company
Phone: +442033222643
Email:[email protected]
Address: UK, Cressing, United Kingdom

Can someone verify this to me if this is not a fraud?
Thank you so much
Advertisement

#383264 by AlanJones Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:07 am
It's a scam, companies don't employ people with just an online interview.

There is no job, just block them and stop responding.

The domain was registered in May last year by someone claiming to be in Georgia in the USA

Creation Date: 2018-05-26T09:25:23Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-05-26T09:25:23Z

Registrant Organization: UK COMPANY
Registrant State/Province: GA
Registrant Country: US

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#383466 by Boogey Fabian Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:48 am
They are sending me this. Can anyone please enlighten me?

Dear ___________

We have received the signed copy of your appointment letter and we have recorded the document into your application file number of (UK-2019/047-G78/UK/MAR0611). So therefore to proceed further, attached to this mail is your Invitation Letter for you to forward to the Immigration Office. We were at the Airport today to make arrangement for the booking of your flight ticket, but they did not allow us because they were requesting for your Valid U.K Visa Number (Traveling Document) and the nearest Airport Name.

So therefore, you are require to forward copy of your Invitation Letter to the British Embassy. This is very important because without your Visa Number, we cannot book your Flight ticket and Send Flight Itinerary Details to you and also they will not you to pass the boarder and gain entry to work and live in London, UK. Remember that we are offering you a contract of 2 years, so remember to inform them as well. Follow our instruction carefully and we assure you that they will assist you to process your UK Visa Document.

Below are the details of Immigration Office.

UNITED KINGDOM IMMIGRATION SERVICES

Contact via E-Mail: [email protected]

Designation: HEAD OF VISA/PERMITS OPERATIONS.

Kindly contact the UK Immigration Service via email ([email protected]) and let them know that you've been offered a job in LONDON. Kindly explain to them that they should assist you in processing your Traveling Document (UK Visa) and make sure you do this as soon as you receive this mail so that once your Visa Document is ready, you will provide us with the Date to Book your flight ticket and send you the Flight itinerary. We want you to start making advance preparation now so that once your visa document is ready. You will arrive here immediately to resume Office.

Update us with the process between you and the British Embassy so that we can also follow along in order for us to be certain of the date your Visa document will be ready.

Congratulations on your success.

Best Regards,

Human Resources Department
HR Officer: Carmen Quigley
Amco Construction Company
Phone: +442033222643
Email: [email protected]
Address: UK, Cressing, United Kingdom
#383467 by AlanJones Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:18 am
Which part of it is a scam and there is no job are you incapable of understanding?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.