Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#383498 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:41 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

EMAIL FROM: [email protected]

The company has decided to employ you with immediate effect and you are to resume work MONDAY by 8AM your Time.

You will be placed on 2 weeks training which will take place online,8am Mon-Sat. through Google Hang Out

Here are the benefits that comes with this job position;
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Domestic Partner Coverage
Life Insurance
Dependent Life
Disability
Vacation, Sick Time
Holiday Pay
Jury Duty Pay
Travel Accident Insurance

After your 2 weeks Training,Two representatives from the Company will be visiting you from the company,They will meet with you in your city to help you with filling of your w2 forms.

You have been approved for a signing bonus of $200 and a training Bonus of $500,all will be paid during training.

After this session,you will be sent the company's employment documents,which you are to fill out and return back as soon as possible.

PAYROLL & WORKING SCHEDULE:

Your pay for this job is $32/hr,Part time is 4 hrs while full time is 7 hrs daily,which do you prefer?

We pay our employees weekly through certified Check from our Financier.

We will be switching to Direct deposit very soon.

What is the name of your present bank for future direct deposit purpose ? I'm not asking about your personal information

You will be purchasing the following office equipments below for the set up of your Online mini office at home:

Apple Mac Pro ( 3.7 GHZ quad-Core Xeon,Dual Fire pro D300,6-core CPU, dual FirePro D500s, and 16GB of RAM)
Brand new Hp Pavilion Laptop
All in one printer,scanner and fax machine
Mini office stationaries

At no cost to you.

During Training,the company's Financier will send you funds in form of check which will be deposited by you ,You are to take out $200 for your signing fee and the rest will be used to purchase all the equipments that are needed for your office.The Apple Mac Pro server is the most important item which most be purchased first then followed by the others.

The reason why the Company is sending the funds for your Mini office equipment is due to the fact that the company wants this to stand as a test of trust and also we want to know how good you can handle funds placed in your trust or care..... i need you to send your full names,contact address,phone numbers along
with 3 references..Names and phone numbers to my
email account now [email protected]

Do that now and let me know when you are done with the sending
Advertisement