Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#383684 by AlanJones Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:54 pm

Good Day XXX,

How are you doing today, Am glad to inform you that the payment has been sent to you which is for your First Assignment including your first pay, which will be delivered to your doorstep via FedEx.

Transaction Details Below:

FedEx Tracking #: XXX

The Package contains a paycheck which was drawn from PNC Bank for the total amount of $2,681.05 Once you receive the Certified Check, go straight to your bank and have the check cashed/deposited.
It is part of your duty to continually track and monitor the transit of the payment parcel online.

However, I am donating it to the orphans as you know that is your first task. I contacted the orphanage home, and I was given the list of the items to be bought, the items are much and will cost a lot to get them shipped, so we have reached an accord, They will be getting the items themselves.

Once the Check has been cashed at your bank you are to deduct $400 part-payment of your weekly salary + $25 for gas then have the rest of the funds sent to the Orphanage home recipient to cover their inventory expenses for the month. Below are the details you need to have the funds deposited to:

Bank Name: SunTrust Bank
Account Name: Michael H Compton
Account Number: 1000248408022

You are advised to send all funds in cash deposit to the recipient information provided to you above via any SunTrust bank located closer to you or can be search.
E-mail me the deposit slip provided to you soon as you are done with the processing of your first transaction.Your efficiency is needed, more so this is your first/test assignment that will access your effectiveness.You will receive another paycheck in coming days to cover your salary deficit ($250) and other expenses that will be required for your next task.
I want you to be rest assured that I'll never stress you at all in any assignment given to you and I promise to pay your fees weekly as we both agreed. You can text me the moment you receive it 320-357-7602

Take care and have a blessed day.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement