Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#384102 by Sandythescamslayer Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:52 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

Good day XXX

I congratulate you!

My name is Jackson, I am an employee HR manager of Charity Mawoyo.
I inform you we have many candidates now for the job you have chosen and you has been selected HR department!

Charity Mawoyo is international investment company was founded at 2015 in North Carolina, United States, a power group of young and ambitious students.
Our company has made significant progress in 2016 year.
Company's representative offices were opened in Australia and Canada.

Our website : charitymawoyo.org

We pay great attention to crowdfunding, our team help people realize their interesting projects.
Our main task is to provide financial services for people who lack access to money.
Charity Mawoyo company connect people through lending to poverty alleviation.
We help people who do not have access to money and resources. We help people to realize their potential when they need resources.
Charity Mawoyo has established itself as a reliable partner in the cooperation between private donors and governments in many countries,
Charity Mawoyo can be proud of charity, help victims of natural disasters, as well as raising funds for humanitarian assistance in areas of hostilities.
Take a time to visit and learn more on the company's site.

Your new position Staff Accountant. ( full or part time ) start IMMEDIATELY!

Your duties include but not limited then:

- Process matching donation requests.
- Perform and manage orders of investors.
- Be friendly and honest with our company and donors.
- Support a variety of reports and documents.
- Answering Phones. Mail Sorting.
- Job in a experienced very friendly team.
Company pay you fixed salary - $ 1800 for two weeks (tax costs included) + bonuses

To get started you need:

1. I'll send you an employment contract, you must very carefully read and sign it, after this please send back to me.
It is necessary to fill in by hand, then scan. (Will attached with your reply)

2. Our company needed a good scan of your passport or DL for identification

Important information!! We've got large number of candidates for this position.
WE HAVE ONLY 3 DAYS FOR REGISTRATION IF YOU WILL NOT SEND ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS, WE WILL DRAW ATTENTION TO OTHER CANDIDATES.

* All your personal information and documents provided by you will be confidential and protected.
** This position is limited you have only 3 day to process and register or this position will takes someone else.

If you have any questions, please ask me. I'm here to help you!

Regards,
Jackson Caroline
Advertisement