Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#384898 by Troy Platt Wed May 01, 2019 7:54 am
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 13:05:34 +0100
Subject: Greetings

Greetings

I am an agent to Dubai oil company they are looking for any offshore representative that will work with them and you can work from your country.

The salary is negotiable and an official car and office will be established in your country.So if you are interested you send your CV for review and approval.

Looking forward to hear from you

Thanks
Mr.Robert Griffin
Agent Dubai oil and gas

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#400805 by AlanJones Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:05 am
Subject: Urgent
Tel. No.: +27810981981

Greetings

I am Robert Griffin by name, an official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) herein Johannesburg South Africa, This is in respect to an Approved $1,750,000.00 (One Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand U.S. Dollars) Only approved for you as Compensation to cover on the money you loosed to hoodlums in the past because the previous funds approved for you was diverted by them and now this has been approved for you.

Do understand that your funds has been held and delayed by hoodlums all over the globe as our Investigative team discovered, this is to let you know that the IMF has made a revoke on the delays on your payment prompted an approval which superseded all odds and that mad the IMF authorize the immediate release of your funds to have it released to your within 48 hours of response.

Now I advise you to get back to this mail, so that I will give you more update on how the funds will get to your possession within the next 48 hours of your response.

Please do include your direct telephone number in your response for easier communication, be informed that you will receive the $1,750,000 USD within 48 hours without ease so all that is required is your response to have this go through.

Upon your response I will send you an attached a copy of my identity for your record purpose.

Awaiting your urgent response

Yours truly,
Mr. Robert Griffin Jubalani
IMF Monetary Regulatory Officer
Johannesburg South Africa.
Tel: +27-810-981-981

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.