Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#386114 by Sandythescamslayer Fri May 17, 2019 4:36 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

Hello XXX,

Having gone through your resume forwarded to me and I believe it matches what I need for a Personal Assistant considering your location, it's just a flexible part time job that will not affect your current job if you have one (9 hours a week at most). As you have been briefed, I need someone who will help in running of little business errands in preparation for my upcoming seminar and payment of my suppliers whenever I'm not in the country as the case is now. I won't be back from till later next month. Your first check for errands will be processed and sent to you ASAP so that you can help in getting necessary books I need to prepare for a forthcoming seminar. Please confirm your full name and address again and find attached contract copy to this email to get more explanations. Kindly get back to me ASAP.

Regards

John Micheal
Advertisement

#387358 by lisanap Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:07 pm
I was just scammed this past week from this same name and email address, looking for personal assistant, working in Austria, not original person i applied to, hired me and is sending me money today in the mail. I have been suspicious of this from the start, and now I will not do anything with whatever I receive in the mail. BEWARE! This was from an Indeed.com posting.