Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#51052 by saveta Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:54 pm
Dear ,
We are glad to inform you that after we had reviewed your resume we decided to offer
you employment with Honey LTD. Our company offers you the position of Outside Support
Representative.
Now, we’d like you to read carefully the terms of your work and if you happen to have
any questions after reading all the information below - please do not hesitate to
contact me.
You will begin working from April 18.
Your job title will be Service Manager/Sales.
You are hired as a part-time employee.
Your salary will be from $3,000 base pay + commission.
As for your salary, basically, you will be paid from $3,000.00 for the duties you will
be supposed to fulfill. In addition, you will be able to get bonuses as a reward for
hard work. You will be able to get 5% per order.
Here is the more distinct definition of the employee plan you may be interested in:
Personal account plan. You will represent personal interests of our company on the
territory of your location. You will work with our clients and partners, you will
process orders and perform simple online office duties using your own personal checking
account for these purposes. For that you will be paid $3,000.00 monthly plus a 5% bonus
per order completed.
Business account plan. You will represent our company's business interests on the
territory of your location. You will work with dedicated and personal clients only. You
will process orders from our business clients and private investors. You will use your
business bank account for these purposes. This plan is very important for us and you
will receive $5,000.00 monthly plus a 9% bonus per order completed.
As for the benefits, we are free to cancel or modify any of our employee benefit plans
at any time.
As for your duties, you will be responsible for building long-term relationships with
advertising companies and marketing agents/agencies from around the world. If you
happen to have a certain experience concerning this kind of job, then we appreciate
this. Our company specializes in buying/selling/exchanging online ad places, creating
marketing plans for Internet-oriented projects. We decided to enlarge the territory of
accepting sales orders, that’s why we are hiring you for helping us in this. According
to the local and international law we cannot accept direct payments and orders from
foreign companies or persons. That is why we are offering you to be our official
representative with full rights and powers. You will receive orders/payments/billing
records/payment invoices/transactions from our clients, customers and/or investors and
you will also receive a transaction invoice before every order you have to process or
ensure. You are sure to like the job we are offering you as it doesn’t take a lot time
but it is paid for very well.

If you decide to accept our offer you will be in such relationship with our company
when the employment relationship can be terminated by either one of us at any time for
any reason.
This offer will remain open until May, 2011.
Now, as you have read all the information about your duties, terms and your salary
carefully, complete APPLICATION FORM & EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT and wait for the response
in 2-3 days
We are glad that you decided to join our organization. We are looking forward to
working with you.

- This is a scam i have recieved today, from a Karolina Tomaszewski <[email protected]> 9this is the email).
i have never sent my CV or any details and when i had responded they did not answer any of my questions.
Advertisement

#51054 by Bubbles Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:06 am
Thank you for posting this information here saveta. It is great that you didn't send any personal information or send them money. We are glad you are here.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.