Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#51618 by kellybluebook Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:37 pm
I was on [b]Craigslist[b] and saw a part time job for an English tutor. The "mothers" name is Marie Langier and has a "son" named Tim. They "live" in France and their some wealthy "family". She was going to supposedly going to pay me $50/hr to tutor her son who was going to visit the states. The catch that was weird was that the thief's wanted to send me a giant check & i was supposed to wire some back. They also provided an address to "her" job place which was supposedly in France i googled it a & learned the office address in france is actually in Chicago. This is the 1st e-mail they sent me
Hello, thanks for your respond and interest in tutoring my son...I'm from
originally from States.I live and work in France and i want him to learn more in
the Areas of instruction include:

# English (Reading and Writing)

he is coming to visit USA for one month and tutoring for 3 weeks....well he is
12 years old working on grade 6th,he understand and able to speak English and
knows beginner or intermediate English and i think that will help him understand
what you are teaching him,he is a good and obedient child...well i will want you
to tutor him for 2 hrs Friday and Saturday or you can as well let me know the
days and time that will be convenient for 3weeks, seeing 6 times, for 2 hours
each day....well he will be flying to the USA from France for the tutorial
season and will stay with a nanny there in the area... i will prefer the tutor
take place in a library close to you and what venue(library) will be good for
the classes in the city.ok? (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) would be fine....well i
will want the tutor to start by first week April and i will be offering you $50
p/hr....well let me know your interest in tutoring my child.
Marie

WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT RESPOND TO A CRAIGSLIST JOB FOR ENGLISH TUTORING FOR FRENCH CHILD !!
Advertisement