Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#391331 by Troy Platt Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:50 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 23:16:24 -0700
Subject: GREETINGS FROM JULIA JOHNSON

Greetings to you,

My name is Julia Johnson. I am the Marketing Manager of the New York Beauty Distribution LLC, distributing our beauty products to different customers all over the world. I live in London with my family and I have been into entrepreneurship since I was a teenager, which makes it about 26 years of experience for me in the field of global business distribution.

I have recently included online marketing and business transaction to the services of my company, and I have been selling our products online to our prestigious customers from all over the world for the past 3 years now. I have sold our products to companies and to private customers all over the world. But we are often facing some serious difficulties when it comes to the mode of payment from our customers, especially in the United States of America. Most of our customers in the United States prefer to pay us with CASHIER'S CHECKS, MONEY ORDER or PERSONAL CHECK, which is very difficult for us to redeem into its cash equivalence from my part of the world.

My main reason for sending you this email is to inform you that I am looking for a representative in the United States of America. I am looking for someone who will be working for me, and with me, as a par time worker and I will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction the person assists me in making. Following your antecedent from the Internet, I decided that you should assist me in handling this situation. I decided upon you because my confidence reposed on you as someone that is responsible and reliable. The work you would be doing for me would not have to affect your present business or work. The work I want you to do for me is simply to receive the CASHIER'S CHECKS, MONEY ORDER or PERSONAL CHECK that my customers are paying us with, because the cost of coming to the United States constantly to redeem these payments is becoming too expensive, time-consuming and inconvenient for me. When you receive the check payments from our customers or from my secretary through the courier service, I would like you to deposit the checks for us with your bank as soon as you receive them. So when you cash the check, I would like you to subtract your 10% commission and the transfer charges and then send the balance to our cashier with our cashier's transfer details which I will provided to you afterwards.

However, the problem I have with finding a representative is trust. And as a result of that, I have made arrangements with the FBI in Washington and the secret service agents and they have assured me that if anybody that's representing me gets away with my money they will definitely track the person down, and ensure that the person faces the music and consequently goes to JAIL for siphoning my money.

You will receive the CASHIER'S CHECKS, MONEY ORDER or PERSONAL CHECK payment very soon. AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THEM I WOULD LIKE YOU TO IMMEDIATELY CONTACT ME, SO THAT I WOULD DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO DEPOSIT IT WITH YOUR BANK AND HOW TO GET THE BALANCE TRANSFERRED TO MY CASHIER WITHOUT ANY DELAYS.

NOTE: All TRANSFER charges will be deducted from my total sum, so you are rest assured that you wouldn't have to spend a CENT out of your own commission. You just have to deduct your interest and send the balance to my cashier for accounting and bookkeeping.

If you are interested in assisting me, please kindly get back to me immediately via this my mailbox with the below information about yourself:

1. Name in Full:
2. Full Contact Address:
3. Direct Phone Number and Fax Number:
4. Occupation:
5. Position:
6. Age:
7. Marital Status:
8. Email Address:

I eagerly await your prompt response, so that my customers can send the CHECK PAYMENTS to you immediately. I appreciate your fervent dedication and your decision to assist me.

Warm Regards
Julia Johnson
FOR: New York Beauty Distribution LLC

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement