Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#392141 by Troy Platt Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:50 am
Subject: WORK FROM HOME OFFER.
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 02:00:48 -1200
Reply-To: [email protected]

Office of Foreign Assets Control
U.S. Department of the Treasury
Treasury Annex,
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20220

Good Day,

The office Of Foreign Assets control (OFAC), is currently recruiting freelance part-time Workers in specific locations to help with it's field activities. The Job specification Includes field and research duties, collating information on specific individuals and companies through local news stories and keeping us abreast on local developments concerning these aforementioned companies and individuals. Take note, that more information on your tasks (subject) would be provided to you in due time.

If interested , kindly reply this letter, Send your Full name, City and Country. If we deem you fit enough for this lucrative part-time job, the head of Our HR Department, Mr Thomas Cahill, would be in contact to provide you with your appointment letter, Salary details and job description.

Recruitment Department,
OFAC.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#404335 by Troy Platt Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:00 am
Subject: WORK FROM HOME OFFER,
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 16:04:42 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]
Return-Path: [email protected]

Office of Foreign Assets Control
U.S. Department of the Treasury
Treasury Annex,
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20220

Good Day,

The office Of Foreign Assets control (OFAC), is currently recruiting freelance part-time Workers in specific locations to help with it's field activities. The Job specification Includes field and research duties, collating information on specific individuals and companies through local news stories and keeping us abreast on local developments concerning these aforementioned companies and individuals. Take note, that more information on your tasks (subject) would be provided to you in due time.

If interested , kindly reply this letter, Send your Full name, City and Country. If we deem you fit enough for this lucrative part-time job, the head of Our HR Department, Mr Thomas Cahill, would be in contact to provide you with your appointment letter, Salary details and job description.

Recruitment Department,
OFAC.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!