Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#392756 by Kaoneshshem Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:08 am
Hi
I applied for a position in hospitality industry in Canada, I received a response from office of cetrum... Kaoneka,

We would like to inform you that you already have a registration and your own number in the State Labour Office of Ireland.

We believe that via a registration at the State Labour Office the employer is facilitated in choosing and in subsequent follow-up procedures when hiring an applicant. After the applicant is registered at the State Labour Office then the State Labour Office itself is already the institution that launches the candidate's candidacy.

In many cases, when hiring an applicant launched by the State Labour Office, the employer even uses a set of preferences: such as a reduction or even full take-over of labour insurance
by the State Labour Bureau for 3, 6 or more months, removal or reduction of some fees, etc.

We most politely remind you that at the moment we are at a stage where the following should be done:
1) the necessary documents should be prepared and then combined with your personal documents: your Full Application Pack.
2) In view of the given deadline your Full Application Pack must be deposited with the employer's company as soon as possible.

You should create the necessary organization and implement specific actions so you are able to carry out the mentioned above. Please visit the page with information (click here to proceed) and:
1) Select one of the options for preparation of your documents that we offer. We have already referred you to use a professional documents preparation agency that can prepare your application set in 1 day. Click here to order the services.
2) After choosing the way in which your documents will be prepared we ask you to take certain steps according to the instructions that we have provided per each one of the options.
3) Please don’t hesitate to connect to our online chat support if any additional questions arise. We’re here to help!

In conclusion, we would like to remind you that any delay would jeopardize the compliance with the employer's deadline. Missing the deadline surely means rejection of employment and failure of your application.

In case you need any help or advice, please don't hesitate to connect to our online support within our business hours. Please click here to contact with your Account Manager.

Please do not reply to this letter. Just click the above link and read the full information on our webpage. Thank you!

Sincerely Yours,

Emmily
Account Manager

European Division
I have received dozen of messages from the site...kindly advise thanks
Advertisement

#392758 by Kaoneshshem Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:14 am
Kindly more emails from the site...kindly advise.
Dear XXX,

Greeting from your account manager!

First of all, congratulations on your Written Invitation!

It is my pleasure to inform you that we currently have an employer for you who has declared a deadline and expects the documents to be submitted before its expiration.

The deadline to submit the documents is 8 days from the day you received the invitation.

Please note that the observation of the deadline is extremely important and you need to keep it by all means. Failing to meet the deadline automatically leads to losing the job position for you and financial losses for our agency. Please read all my e-mails very carefully.

This is the list of requirements that you must have in order to continue with your application (the Full Application Pack):

1/ CV (Europass)
2/ Motivation Letter
3/ Diploma (not mandatory)
4/ Work Permit application form
5/ Medical/GP application form
6/ National Insurance Number application form

All the documents that you have, like your CV, Diploma or any Certificates if you have, please send them at [email protected] (scanned or photographed).

NOTE: Usually, a lot of the applicants are missing some of the forms but don’t worry about that. I am your account manager and I will make sure that you will prepare everything on time in order to meet the deadline successfully.

We are collaborating with the specialized documents company named Richmond and they are preparing the documents for our applicants for years (with a discount). They prepare everything for you: CV European format, Work permit, Medical/GP form, National insurance form, Motivation letter with an excellent quality according to the European employment application standards for the charge of 27 Euros.

Moreover, the preparation takes just 2 days and it allows adherence to even the shortest deadlines. In our experience, this is the best way if you would like to keep your application as successful as by now.

If you cannot manage it by yourself, we advise you to arrange your Full Application Pack with the Documents Company Richmond I have referred you to earlier so the rest of the forms will be ready for you too.

Please click here to order the Full Application Package.

1. Click on the link and then PAY NOW 1 Full Application Package
2. You will see a table and here should also be 1 FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE which is 27 euros
3. Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
4. Fill in your Billing information when asked (this is information for you, and leave the company field empty because you are applying as a person not a company)
5. Select that you have read and agree with the terms and conditions
6. Choose a payment method ( Stripe, BDO , Transfer Wise or any other payment that is suitable for you )
7. Click PLACE ORDER

If you have a debit or a credit card I would suggest using their 'Stripe' payment method. It is the easiest to use, everything is done online and you could make the payment immediately.

When you place the order, you will receive the payment details from Richmond. With these details, you can complete the payment and after that you need to contact them, so they can start with the preparation of your documents immediately.

When your documents are ready, we will proceed with the delivery of the documents. What follows after is that you will be arranged with a conversation schedule with your employer. Usually, these conversations entail the date of commencement of work, work permit and visa, travel logistics (plane tickets), the final salary proposal, and everything else your employer considers important.

I really hope that I explained everything to you and that all is clear to you. However, if you have any additional questions or help, PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me, it will be my pleasure to help you.

SUMMARY (YOUR NEXT STEPS):

1. Please send the list of required documents at [email protected]
2. Order Full Application Package (Click here to order the services)

Sincerely Yours,

Emmily
Account Manager

European Division

Contact with your Account Manager / Click here (Mon-Fri 7:30 - 16:00 GM/London Time)
#392762 by AlanJones Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:22 am
It's a scam, you shouldn't need to pay money to find a job.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#395524 by NMVillavicencio Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:04 am
Greetings from your account manager!
We are very happy to have you as one of our candidates.
We would like to welcome you to the big family of the workers abroad who have been able with decent reward for their work to earn a better life for themselves and for their family in the conditions of the developed Western society!
We hope that all procedures will end successfully and we will soon have the pleasure to welcome you personally here, in the European Union.
I am here to guide you through the whole procedure, I will help you around the whole process.
We will invest a lot of effort and money in order to have a successful ending.
I expect seriousness from you, considering that we are a very serious company working worldwide.
I would like to receive feedback from you, so that we can ensure that we have provided your understanding and have started working on your application.
Now we need to activate your application.
I would like to inform you about the procedure:
FIRST STEP: You should send to me your freshest CV (Resume) and Diploma (or last school certificate, or Transcript of Records)
SECOND STEP: Our recruitment team looks at your application, and you receive either a Written Invitation email or a rejection email.
Before you start the process, you must be aware of and agree with the following: you will have certain expenses for the preparation of your personal documents.
The total cost of all expenses covered by you (this is about services that you will eventually use from other companies - preparation of documents and courier services) is 40-45 euro.
We don't expect you to pay immediately for these services but please, be prepared to do so when your application reaches the respective stage (after receiving an invitational letter).
Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact me.
If you agree with the terms and conditions, let me know and I will activate your application immediately.
Sincerely Yours,
Emmily
Account Manager
European Division
Contact with your Account Manager / Click here (Mon-Fri 7:30 - 16:00 GM/London Time)

PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT.. APPLIED ON THE JOB OVERSEAS DO I REALLY NEED TO BELIEVE ON THIS!!
#395536 by Arnold Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:35 am
It's a scam. Trust us on that. We've seen too many to have any doubts. There's the strange English and the request for money. If it sounds too good to be true, that's because it's not true.
There is no job. Send no money.
Don't even send him your CV or diplomas. There's a risk he'll use them to scam someone else.

#404511 by Recta Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:23 am
This is scam and even the documentation services they are using. Please be vigilant on these sites
https://centrum-jobs.com/contact/chat.php?operator=Emmily
https://johnsons-support.com/contact/chat.php?operator=Jeannifer

After my discovery on their style they immediately blocked me. I think we should make a way to report these to the authorities.