Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#392779 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:02 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

Goodday Madam,

I am "HARRISON GRASS, a Director manager in TMP World Trade Consultant, base in Italian.

I work for a TMP World Trade Consultants Company. Also a US citizens.

Our company are looking for foreigners to equip our products and enable us to start,

If you are interested, I will give you the company website address so you can get to know the products and see our partners in many countries, and I tell you that you will never regret it.

We are open to negotiation with you with genuine supply of our products by contract.

If you are interested in promoting this conversation, let me know by replying to my private email.

EMAIL// [email protected]

More information will be made available to you for your interest.

Regard,

Good day Madam,

I am so happy for your answer, I write to you based on a company request, a foreigner's needs to execute a contract Supply in any countries.
My name is Harrison Grass, Executive Director and also US citizen currently in Italy for the business investor, But our company headquarters is in China, the company need interests of very good corporation.

Due to the sensitivity of the position in the Society and enterprise shall have investment environment to evacuate most of their funds to more stable economies and developed nations where they can get a good return for our money.

However the company requests a better person who is willing to take the position field of marketing products, the company shall establish TMP World Trade Company with the interests of the partnership on it's behalf abroad, and the company shall establish partner service. . field in your country with the company's agreement.

The profits shall be due to the company after years of contracts projects and successfully.

Partners shall make a profit of 2 to 5 more years. and have ownership of the company after a maximum of five years. These terms:

1). 10% commission paid to the company and total funds successfully evacuated. The funds in question are maximum profits in total. If we are successfully establish the company in your country, this $ 2.5 billion fund will also be available for future investment by both parties.

2) The funds will be used by the partner for one to five years as an interest free loan. That is,
you pay no interest on the money but give the company 50% of all profits after reducing the tax you accumulated with the use of funds.

If these terms are pleasing to you, kindly let me know that Upon your approval, to confirm that you have interest to become a new partner, you shall see your name and country of location and the basic activity field you are participating in the company, your data profile shall be uploaded to the TMP World Trading Business website as a partner member, The username and password shall be given to you for client login to the TMP World Trade website and to communicate with any clients partners.

Also we have many partners in many countries like Egypt, Kuwait, Morocco, Germany, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, London, South Africa, Spain, Also trying to establish Los Angels United State.

Many countries moving to establish more. after the TMP World Trading Company, Also our representative shall visit you in your country and set up a conference meeting with you how to establish the TMP World Trading Company in your country.

Here is our website to check out our basic activities. experts in the field you want to go and we shall grant that by import and export to your country, for you to be understand please go to our website, look forward to hear from you again"thank you.

here is our website [SCAMMER GAVE LINK TO REAL COMPANY]

Regard,
Mr. Harrison Grass

Director- TMP World Trading Company.

Email: [email protected]

Company Email: [email protected]

Fax cellphone No: + 140-8822-9237

Thank you for your response. The next step, Please go to our website and make your choice the field you want to participate in,

And we shall import the products also establish the company in your state of country to be up and running, so our company shall supply all the goods product for you to get started.

Please indicate your choice of field in our website and get me with it,

Open the website go to the field, click on it, and see all the fields we have set out. look forward to hear from you again. Thank you!

Regard,
Harrison Grass
The Director of TMP World Trade
Advertisement