Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#394535 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:01 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

Hello Applicant,
I have attached the employment offer letter kindly print it out sign it then send the form back to me.

Available Position: Administrative Assistant/Office Assistant
Type: Full-Time/Part time As employee's Choice
Days: 5 days Per Week
Weekly Pay: $850.00.
Others: Sick Pay and Holiday Pay

BENEFITS:
Compensation: $46,000 to $48,000 Annually After 90 days
Benefits Offered : 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type : Full-Time

I want you to understand that I will only be communicating with you by email or mostly by text and sometimes call if necessary prior to my arrival to inspect the new office space.

N:B I will be contacting you through text message and email. Kindly respond back to confirm the Acknowledge you receive the email from me

Failure to respond to my text message and email will result to automatically decline for this position.

Your rapid response and sincerity is my main priority.
Kindly acknowledge the receipt of my email.

Regards,
EMC Insurance Companies
Robert L. Link, CAM, CM, Chief Administrative Officer and Secretary

Dear Applicant,

I will like to congratulate you once again and to inform you that I have forwarded your details I have on filed to one of our Accounting Dept, A Check Payment has been issued Out by over night delivering to your address on filed, for your other assignment which you will be using the fund from the check to complete your Next Task for me .

Your first Task require you to look for empty office space,storage around your neighborhood both furnished and Unfurnished office space including the total Price break down for rent/lease, Kindly make sure it was in nice place and easy accessible Area for our clients to walk In. I will keep you posted about the tracking number as soon as I have it. I Will be waiting for you to send me signed offer letter back to my email

I want you to understand that I will only be communicating with you by email or mostly by text and sometimes call if necessary prior to my arrival to inspect the new office space.

N:B I will be contacting you through text message and email. Kindly respond back to confirm the Acknowledge you receive the email from me

Failure to respond to my text message and email will result to automatically decline for this position.

Your rapid response and sincerity is my main priority.
Kindly acknowledge the receipt of my email.

Regards,
EMC Insurance Companies
Robert L. Link, CAM, CM,
Chief Administrative Officer and Secretary
Advertisement