Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#52343 by Thomas Berg Sun May 01, 2011 5:59 am
This a scam - there is no job to apply for. This person is a criminal who only wants your money.

Subject: c
Good Day,

I am Arina Feodor, I have a business brief which might interest you on the instruction of a business tycoon in Moscow whose business interest spans crude oil refining, mining, construction, real estate and tourism.

Over the past years the policies of the Kremlin has not been favourable towards his business and more importantly towards his person who seem to have a different political view from that of the Kremlin. Without boring you with politics of Russia, I will go straight to the point to ask for your cooperation to discreetly re-profile funds worth Eighty Five million euro own by this business tycoon from its present location via a bank in eastern Europe to a new investment location.

You will be paid eight percent for your 'management consultancy fees',if we are able to reach terms. If you are interested, please write back to me at ([email protected]) and provide your telephone number and private e-mail address and i will provide further details.

Write back to me, i wait for your response.

Regards,

Arina Feodor

thomas.berg(at)scamwarners.com
-no legitimate business receives payments only via Western Union
-to cancel a WU transfer call 1-800-448-1492
-details of a bank account have to match the details of the business
-one cannot apply for visa via email
Advertisement

#52353 by jolly_roger Sun May 01, 2011 8:36 am
umail.net is like a free email address provider. Instead of subscribers using a single e-mail address for communicating, they can create many aliases of the main account. Apparently the main Umail inbox can be easily configured to remove such an address and create another one if required.
ro.ru is a domain controlled by four name servers at rambler.ru in the Russian Federation