Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#6316 by mjbl02 Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:11 pm
Reply to:[email protected]?
Medium risk You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: December 16, 2008 8:06:34 AM
To:

HINO MOTORS LTD
Lot P.T. 24, Jalan 223, Section 51A
46100 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia

visit our website:
http://www.hino.co.jp/j/index.html
http://www.hino.co.jp/j/product/index.html

REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED.

I am Mr Tadaaki Jagawa Chairman of the Board of Hino Motors. Hino Motors was Founded 1910 and Established May 1, 1942.

Our Group's principal activities are to develop,manufacture and market diesel trucks and buses, passenger cars and pick up trucks,semi-tractors, special purpose vehicles such as large-sized sight seeing and route buses,internal combustion engines and spare parts. The Group's main products are diesel trucks and buses,special-purpose vehicles, industrial and marine diesel engines and commissioned vehicles.The operations are carried out through following divisions:Trucks and Buses;Consigned Production;Replacement Parts and Others. People around the world expect more than ever of trucks and buses.

Hino has adopted a global perspective in addressing needs in trucks and buses.Ever true to the spirit of Customer First, Hino has evoked that spirit in building operations around the world. The company's management vision for 2010 calls for positioning HINO as a truly global brand,and everyone in the Hino organization is working hard to achieve that goal.The purpose of my contacting you is because you live outside MALAYSIA, The reason I seek your assistance is that American and Canadian and Europe cheques take a long time to clear here in MALAYSIA, thereby holding business down for my associates and me. Presently, I already have customers who are ready to remit payment to me, for every payment made through you to us 8% commission will be given to you as our representative. Please to facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, Do send your information below to: [email protected]

1.Name In Full:
2.Full Contact Address/State:
3.Phone Number:
4.Country :
5:Postal code:
6.Occupation /Position:
7.Sex:
8.Age:

NOTE: You do not have to leave your present job and no money will be require from you. My regards to your family and associate.

Await your responce as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Mr Tadaaki Jagawa,
Hino Motors Ltd.
Advertisement