Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#397024 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:10 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

From email: [email protected]

I will need someone to watch my daughter while i`m away at work. Her name is Sophia, 3 years old and she is very adorable. I work 4 days a week and i will need you to watch her 4 days only in a week and 6hour each day. Job duties will include ensuring a safe environment for Sophia, preparing and giving meals, bathing and dressing.

My name is Jacob Thompson. I work with CIBC in Fredericton, New Brunswick for 9 years but we are relocating to your area on 5th July. I was in an accident with my wife in March. I lost her in the car crash and i survived with a leg fracture which currently puts me in a wheelchair, hence the reason for our relocation because staying back here brings the sad memories of my wife always. We are relocating on 5th July and i will need you to start watching my daughter from 8th of July. You will need to look up your schedule starting 8th of July and let me know your availability so I can put in my availability at my job. I am willing to pay $20/hour with some extra hours compensation when required.

As indicated, you are within 8miles from our new apartment which seems great. For our records, I will need your information for a background check and I will contact you for a phone interview as soon as the background check is completed. Please go ahead and send me your full information as listed below.

Full Name
Home Address.
Post Code
Primary Cell #

As soon as I receive the above details, I will get back to you with details containing our new apartment address and schedule a time to meet as soon as we arrive on 5th. I look forward to your quick reply.

Thank you
Advertisement