Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#399113 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:49 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in the position of Administrative Assistant at Valid Media LLC. My name is Jason Lee, I’m the hiring manager for Valid Media LLC. We are an international company with branches in Hong Kong and the USA. Xlance.me, a product of Valid Media LLC, Xlance is a decentralized labor market built on the Ethereum platform, which enables developing freelancers and clients from all over the world. Blockchain platform for effective freelance and secure peer-to-peer exchanges.

Short job description:

We are looking for a responsible administrative assistant to perform various administrative and office tasks. The duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, working under the supervision of a manager, and assisting in the general administrative activities of the company. The candidate will have to follow directions and work intuitively to support the achievement of the goals and objectives of the department in a professional and culturally appropriate manner.

1. Position: administrative assistant
2. Link position: https://xlance.me/careers.html
3. Working hours: 12-16 hours per week.
4. Compensation: 2500 US dollars per month, 30 thousand US dollars per year.
5. Type: part-time
6. Bonus: $ 100 for each order processed on time
7. Trial period: 30 days
8. Benefits: You will be eligible for the benefits that Valid Media LLC offers. These benefits include:

- Private health and dental insurance plan
- Four weeks paid leave per year
- flexible work schedule
- Work at home options
- Educational assistance
- The employee will also be entitled to any additional employee benefits that the company may provide in the future.

What does the administrative assistant do?

The duties and responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include providing administrative support, organizing meetings, preparing reports, invoices, processing orders and payables. Collaboration with Escrow supervisor, assistance in customer support. An ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize his work with the help of tools such as MS Excel and Internet instant messengers. If you also have previous experience working as a secretary or executive administrative assistant and getting to know our industry, it would be preferable. Ultimately, a successful Administrative Assistant must ensure efficient and uninterrupted daily work and always be in touch. Work in collaboration with the head of the administrative department.

Duties:

Organization and planning of meetings.
Order a trip
Prepares reports, resumes, or answers to queries by selecting relevant information from various sources.
Order processing, accounts payable processing (incoming money transfers, billing, incoming bitcoin / Ethereum transfers)
Submit and reconcile expense reports
Provide information by answering questions and inquiries
Prepare and control accounts in collaboration with the manager
Manage exclusive listings and their required updates
Assist agents with various requests, act as a liaison between agents and other departments
To maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training seminars; peer review of professional publications; creation of personal networks; participation in professional societies
Maintain all office records and files (transaction files, agent files, etc.)
Checks and records the compliance of the department’s employees with the administrative and financial policies of the agency
Fills in internal and external correspondence, legal documents, letterheads and other documents
Works with all team members to support implementation of work plans
Manage staff appointments
Photocopy and printout of documents on behalf of other colleagues

Requirements:

Proven administrator or assistant experience
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Excellent time management and multitasking skills and prioritization of work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong organizational and planning skills
Experienced in MS Office
Experience in the field or related fields
High school diploma or equivalent; higher education preferable
Basic skills and abilities:
Basic knowledge of cryptocurrencies

Administrative Assistant, Best Skills:

Reporting Skills
Administrative writing skills
Microsoft Office Skills
Analysis
Professionalism
Solution of problems
Supply chain management
Verbal communication
Office Administration Procedures
Typing skills
Attention to detail
accuracy
Multitasking
Telephone skills
Teamwork
Discretion and judgment
Patience

Software Required:
MS Office, Acrobat Reader, webcam, web browser, e-mail program, instant messengers

Trainings:
The company provides the necessary training and instructions for free.

If this is what interests you, please contact me.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We are available by email.

We are very glad that you are really interested in this. We will always be happy to consider your candidacy for our friendly team.
Valid Media LLC offers you a part-time position as an “Administrative Assistant”.

Benefits.
As an employee of Valid Media LLC, you will be eligible to receive a list of benefits offered by our company, such as:
- Private health and dental insurance plan
- Four weeks paid leave per year
- flexible work schedule
- Work at home options
- Educational assistance
- The employee will also be entitled to any additional employee benefits that the company may provide in the future.

At the same time, I would like to ask you to fill out an official application for employment for the position of Administrative Assistant. Please fill out the application form at this link - https://xlance.me/application-form/
We appreciate your time and efforts that you make when filling out the application.
After you fill out the application form, a manager will contact you for an interview and a more detailed overview of the vacancy.
Please let me know if you have further questions.

I look forward to reviewing your application!

Yours sincerely,

Jason Lee
HR Manager

Valid Media LLC
Advertisement