Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#409763 by Troy Platt Tue May 05, 2020 9:12 am
Subject: Re: Regard Update.
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 07:42:38 +0000
Reply-To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Hello I am Sheila Brown I have a Job offer for you if interested contact Roland Wessell for more details on job description.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#409977 by FishyMails Fri May 08, 2020 4:35 pm
Date: 2020-05-07 10:54:57 PM -07:00
Subject: More Details.

Attention: ,

Thank you for your message. ANJUE MEDICAL Company Ltd. manufactures medical equipment and disposal products for clinical fields. Anjue Medical Instrument Manufacturing offers anesthesia apparatus, heart-lung machine, membrane oxygenerator, electrical surgical unit, retractor, and other equipment to hospitals, clinics, and medical centers throughout China. We are currently expanding our operation in the CANADA and USA regions.You will be an intermediary between ANJUE MEDICAL Co. Ltd. and its clients/customers in your region/country.

Our company in Asia is into export of medical equipment products to other companies especially in Canada and America,we usually encounter problems with payments because of the delay it creates for Canadian and American checks to clear in ASIA and UK bank accounts.This has prompted us to search for a payment agent in CANADA and USA who would stand on behalf of the company.You shall be paid a 10% fixed commission for any payments processed by you for our company. And you are entitled to a monthly salary of fixed income $4,500.00.You only need approx. 3-4 hours a week.

We just want you to receive payments from our customers in Canada/US and process payments before forwarding to us the balance less your commission.Thank you for your interest in working with us, we would indeed open your partnership file, you have to first furnish us with your full contact information which consist of the following so we can open up your partnership file and then get started.

Full Names:
Address:
Position Held:
Telephone :

Provide the above requested details in order to proceed forward. We hope to have a long term profitable business relationship with you.

I await your response shortly.

Sincerely,
Roland Wessell
ANJUE MEDICAL COMPANY LTD.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.