Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#55703 by dumboy Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:33 am
Your Resume has been reviewed on (Bankjobs.com) and
forwarded to the Head of Operation Mrs Latonia Coleman of Nexql Corporation,
and you have been considered and scheduled for an online Interview to
discuss more about the Job Position of a DATA ENTRY CLERK, ACCOUNTING
CLERK, CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MEDICAL BILLER/ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK that you are yet to occupy.

You are required to setup a yahoo messenger account or download a
yahoo IM(http://messenger.yahoo.com/ ) on your desktop if you don't have
one.After the process you are to add up Mrs Kathy Mchugh on her Yahoo
IM,Her email is ([email protected] ) to your yahoo buddy list ASAP for the interview briefing and

Interview Schedule: ASAP
Interview Time: Online ASAP
Training is Available

The name of this company is Nexql Corporation.
latoniacoleman88 (Jun 11 10:55 AM):
Formed in 2003, NexQL provides data management solutions built on patented technologies addressing the needs of real-time, complex, high-volume analytical processing. Its core technology has evolved from very prestigious origins that date back to the first commercial relational databases with more than 20 years of both commercial and military applications. Currently, NexQL holds four patents with additional patents pending.
latoniacoleman88 (Jun 11 10:55 AM):
NexQL’s products include Quasar, a database accelerator that works seamlessly with an existing database. Quasar provides order of magnitude performance improvement for large databases, accelerating the indexes and reducing maintenance requirements while providing true linear scalability to support growing data requirements.
latoniacoleman88 (Jun 11 10:56 AM):
You can visit the company at www.nexql.com for more information. We have offices at:

Corporate Office

12250 Inwood Road
Suite 6
Dallas, Texas 75244
United States

Austin Office

8300 North MoPac Expy
Suite 380
Austin, Texas 78759
United States
latoniacoleman88 (Jun 11 10:56 AM):
Can we proceed ?
latoniacoleman88 (Jun 11 10:57 AM):
This is strictly an online and work from home job. The working hours are flexible and you can choose to work from anywhere of your choice, the pay is $26 per hour training is $20 per hour. Paycheck would be weekly via direct deposit or paycheck working 40 to 45 hours weekly, If you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee and not an independent contractor. Benefits : Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts.

Some of the daily duties are:
latoniacoleman88 (Jun 11 11:00 AM):
Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting, and organizing data and documents.
Prepares statements by assembling, verifying, and entering transactions.
Updating company database with sales figures daily.

You will receive your daily duties via email.
You will work from monday to friday while saturday and sunday are over time(optional).
You will work minimum of six hours and maximum of eight hours daily.
It is mandatory you be online(Yahoo Messenger) Everyday of the week from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm (C.S.T). You will be given series of tasks/assignments on a day-to-day basis.

latoniacoleman88 (Jun 11 11:01 AM):
Yes
latoniacoleman88 (Jun 11 11:02 AM):
You will undergo a Thirty days training from your training supervisor he/she will be training you on how to work with the programs accurate and other Data entry works you will need to get done. Your training is going to be done online through your Pc and via mobile.
latoniacoleman88: If you are hired i will be sending you your training contract form for you to sign and send it back and you qill be assign to your supervisor who will call and train you online o.k
ME: Okay that sounds terrific.
latoniacoleman88: Okay
ME: Well thank you for your time.
latoniacoleman88: Can we proceed with the interview ?
ME: Sure what did you want to add to our conversation
latoniacoleman88: Are you proficient with Quick book, PeachTree, Excel and MS Word?
ME: not quite sure about peach tree, but excel, word , quick books are intuitive programs
latoniacoleman88: What other skills would you like to develop in the future?
TRAINING SOFTWARE
latoniacoleman88 is typing...
ME: Would i need to purchase those programs peach tree and quick books, before i could proceed
latoniacoleman88: Myob business essentials software 2010, US Patent Single Users Pack simply accounting 2010 software programs and an Automated Time Tracker & Payroll Manager

ME: How much are you needing upfront
latoniacoleman88: You are to purchase this softwares to enable you start training with your assign supervisor
latoniacoleman88: This softwares cost $350
latoniacoleman88: Would that be a problem ?
ME: Yes,That would take a while for me to afford, I would need to pass on this at this time.
latoniacoleman88: Tou have a nice day
Advertisement

#55707 by Dotti Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:57 am
Yes, it's a scam, and a pretty common one.

Any job offer that involves sending money to someone before you can start work, or that involves hiring without a real interview is a scam. Real companies don't hire employees based on chats.

A quick google shows that these scammers have been active using this company name (there may be a real company with that name but if there is these scammers have no connection) since at least April.

Here's a youtube video in which a user posted the whole correspondence. Look familiar? You can see that ultimately, they are trying to get the new "employee" to send money for the "software."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRF1Wd-Rsfw

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#69360 by rlasdin Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:23 pm
The following is a different version:

111001 0853 interviewSIG

NB: RED FLAGS and QUESTIONABLE ISSUE with ONLINE INTERVIEW
1. Interviewer ends sentences with prepositions, several misspelled words, incomplete sentences, incorrect or no punctuation.
2. The address listed for SIG in this interview is not listed on SIG’s website, there is only one contact telephone number.
3. SIG’s website career page does not have any postings for Accounting/Finance positions.
4. Statements totally bogus; “Earn$63,0000 per annual given a car and a house,at the end of the year,this will be 4 efficient workers from the 16 teams.10% taxes will be deducted from your salary monthly by the company.The company is doing this to make this citizens proud and have income to take good care of their family.And i hope you will be a good source to our company” and “You will Earn $25 per hour,You will receive your pay via Direct deposit or Paycheck bi weekly.Training $20 per hour” $25/hr = $52k not $63k
5. The Offer for the accounting position is on a questionable Atena Healthcare letterhead, the letter head has several errors, it appears to be copy and pasted without a correct format.
6. The offer is not directed to me. The offer is not signed by; nor is it from any individual, which may or may not be authorized to implement the document.

Subject: Fwd: Re: Accounting/Finance (Palm Spring, CA) re: CraigsList Job posting 2618870805.
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]

rvr:Good morning Jennifer
Oct 01 8:53 AM):? how are you today
rvr(Oct 01 8:54 AM):? Very good thank you.
jenifer has signed back in
j(Oct 01 8:55 AM):? are you ready for the job briefing and interview now ?
rvr(Oct 01 8:55 AM):? yes
j(Oct 01 8:56 AM):? confirm my add request and appear online to me
j(Oct 01 8:56 AM):? you are offline
rvr(Oct 01 8:58 AM):? PostingID: 2618870805; yes, I am on line
j(Oct 01 8:58 AM):? hello
j(Oct 01 8:58 AM):? are you there
rvr(Oct 01 8:58 AM):? yes
j(Oct 01 8:58 AM):? i understand add me to your list now
j(Oct 01 8:58 AM):? so i can view you online yopu appear offline to me
j(Oct 01 8:59 AM):? i can proced with the interview if i can see you online
rvr(Oct 01 8:59 AM):? you are added to my list.
jOCT 01 8:59 AM):? okay good
jenifer (Oct 01 9:01 AM):? hold let me open up a file for you
rvr(Oct 01 9:02 AM):? Have you started the interview?
j(Oct 01 9:02 AM):? hold
jOct 01 9:02 AM):? i want to open up a file for you
jhold please
jenifer (Oct 01 9:10 AM):? are you on mobile or pc?
rvr:No
Mobile?
rvr:No
j:Okay
j:i am ms jenifer stones the hiring manager to sig company i am here to brief and interview you on this job offer okay
j:What's your full name,Age,Sex and where are you located at?
rvr:Why do you need this information again, it was included in my resume?
j:your resume was reviewed by the head of dept and not me okay
rvr:Yes, My name is xxx, male and reside in Palm Springs California.
j:Just follow the briefing and you can ask questions when i am through. Let me know when you have finished reading and understanding every line. You will be allowed to ask questions later.With each line just respond with an Okay.
j:The positions available are Data Entry Clerk Accounting Clerk,Administrative Assistant,Payroll, Medical biller, which are you applying for.?
rvr:Accounting clerk and payroll
j:The Name of the company is Susquehanna International Group (SIG) Company, this branch recruiting is located at 12250 Inwood Road Suite 6 Dallas, Texas 75244 United States to know more about our company logon to www.sig.com
SIG Company was Formed in 2003,SIG provides data management solutions built on patented technologies addressing the needs of real-time, complex, high-volume analytical processing. Its core technology has evolved from very prestigious origins that date back to the first commercial relational databases with more than 20 years of both commercial and military applications. Currently, SIG holds four patents with additional patents pending
SIG’s products include Quasar, a database accelerator that works seamlessly with an existing database. Quasar provides order of magnitude performance improvement for large databases, accelerating the indexes and reducing maintenance requirements while providing true linear scalability to support growing data requirements.
We are committed to create an enterprise that encompasses the ability to harness passion with imagination, creativity and innovation, leveraging on strengths and complementarities and helping our clients achieve their long-term financial goals. The company is mainly into Data entry and administrative work from home and now going into Data Entry and Accounting work from home job to create employment opportunity for the less privilege, disables and manily to decrease the rate of unemployment in the economy and we also believe we can help create a better health care system. This belief drives our daily decisions as one of the nation's leading health care benefits companies.
jenifer (Oct 01 9:23 AM):? We work hard to provide our members with information and resources to help them make informed decisions about their health. Learn more about.
j:Andrew Heller, ClearCube Technology co-founder, is a 30-year veteran of the computing industry. Heller is widely known for numerous technical and business achievements during his 23 years at IBM and as the founder of several successful businesses.
SIG makes markets in all listed equity options, index options, and virtually all listed exchange traded funds (ETFs). On a daily basis, SIG trades roughly 10-15% of the daily listed equity options volume and is a leader in sector index options trading. Our businesses are powered by technology. SIG’s leading-edge trading systems enable our competitive advantage through low-latency, high-performance trading platforms and global exchange access.
j:let me know when you are done reading+
rvr:I am finished reading
This is strictly an online and work from home job the working hours are flexible and you can chose to work from anywhere of your choice,the pay is $25 per hour training is $20 per hour and will be get payment bi weekly via direct deposit or paycheck working 40 to 45 hours weekly,if you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee and not an independent contractor.Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts
j:Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts.
jenifer (Oct 01 9:30 AM):? Working hrs are flexible.All activities and corresponding time are to be recorded in excel spreadsheet.As for your duties, i will assist you with any difficulties by email
j:DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:Tracks data and source documents.Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.Compiles, sorts and verifies data for accuracy.Contacts responsible parties to resolve moderately complex questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes.Compares data entered with source documents identifying errors and subsequently correcting any errors.Files or routes source documents after entry.Responds to inquires regarding entered data.Maintains daily count of work processed. May create periodic reports for management.Performs routine maintenance on machinery used.Preparation of Balance sheets (Mini)
jenifer (Oct 01 9:33 AM):? account balancing, invoicing recording,proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database all these will be done through the use of the Accounting Software.The Supervisor, who would be attached to you online, He/She would assign logs of duty daily and you would be required to work according to instructions, using the Microsoft Office tools and the Accounting software. Now the function of the Accounting software is to arrange, formalize and manage the data you have processed, sent to your supervisor via E-mail.
jenifer (Oct 01 9:33 AM):? Ensure all client and employee files are current and complete, interface with administrative staff to gather deficient or inaccurate documents, and notify the manager when employees do not respond to requests for needed documentation and any other related data entry tasks as it may be assigned by the supervisor.
j:I believe you can handle all of the job details at any giving time right?
rvr:Yes, the job perimeters are acceptable, In addition to my experience and skills I am extremely motivated as well as being very enthusiastic regarding the position,
j:Good
j:You will undergo a one week training from your training supervisor,he will training you on how to work with the programs accurate and other Data entry works you will need to get done.Your training is going to be done online through your Pc and Phone
j:You will be responsible for collecting, analysing and recording of payment slips,invoicing into the database.Account receivable and Account payable.
jenifer (Oct 01 9:38 AM):? The most efficient workers from this 16 teams will be promoted to the company office,earn$63,0000 per annual given a car and a house,at the end of the year,this will be 4 efficient workers from the 16 teams.10% taxes will be deducted from your salary monthly by the company.The company is doing this to make this citizens proud and have income to take good care of their family.And i hope you will be a good source to our company.
j:You will Earn $25 per hour,You will receive your pay via Direct deposit or Paycheck bi weekly.Training $20 per hour (NB $25/hr = $52k not $63k)
j:Are you currently employed?
rvr:No, currently, I have been assigned and scheduled for several major Food and Beverage retailers performing Evaluation Audits in the California Desert Cities Area.
j:Are you seeking for part time or full time job?
rvr:Both, part time or preferably full time
j:How long have you been looking for a job
rvr:Two years
j:How much training do you think you need to become a productive employee?
rvr:Depending upon the scope of the aforementioned duties, normally previous held positions required two to four weeks training.
j:have you had an online interview before ?
rvr:No, only in person or by telephone.
j:You will be needing some accounting Data Entry software's for this job.
jenifer (Oct 01 9:51 AM):? Here are the name's of the software's you will need to start working with Myob business essentials software 2011, US Patent Single Users Pack simply accounting 2011
jenifer jenifer (Oct 01 9:51 AM):? are you familiar with these?
rvr:Yes, but I have not used the Accounting 2011 software, I am proficient in Deltek, Peachtree, QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel and ADP payroll along with Sage MAS 90 ERP accounting software
j:Describe your self
rvr:I have the ability to recognize problems and initiate corrective action as needed. I am service oriented in nature, with exceptional skills in daily person and telephone contacts. As a team player I am particularly organized and project orientated. I have a superb aptitude about purchasing and inventory control along with quality assurance.
j:Can you use excel?
rvr:I am proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word.
j:hat do you understand by privacy and code of conduct?
rvr:Please rewrite the question, "hat (sic) do you understand by (sic) privacy and code of conduct?" I do not understand your sentence.
rvr:A privacy policy and a code of conduct are policies for expectations for employee behavior and provide a standard against which behavior can be measured in the event of a lawsuit or a job action.
j:What do you understand by the term "Petty Cash" ?
rvr:Petty cash is a small amount of discretionary funds in the form of cash used for expenditures where it is not sensible to make any disbursement by check.
j:Give me 3 genuine and specific reasons why you should be hired by the company
rvr:I have the education, professional experience and an excellent track record for posted accounting position. In addition to my experience and skills I am extremely motivated as well as being very enthusiastic regarding the bookkeeper position. I believe my human resources can contribute to your company’s achievements.
Congratulations . Due to your level of experience and your working skills the company has decided to hire you as one of our New working staff You are now a staff of sig Company. and we hope to see the best in you soon.
j:in the mean time i need you to email your full name ,age,sex,full home address,cell phone number ,home phone number to my email so the secretary can fill it up into your file
rvr:Why do you need this information, my contact information is listed on my resume?
j:this is how we work okay
rvr: No, that is not a satisfactory reason.
jenifer (Oct 01 10:35 AM):? you need to be afraid okay this is a legit company okay
jenifer (Oct 01 10:40 AM):? once you email me your info i would attach your offer letter and email back to you
rvr: I need confirmation that you are authorized to collect personal information. I am concerned about not applying for the position directly to Susquehanna web-site. There were several red flags during the online interview that concern me.
j: how do you mean ?
jenifer (Oct 01 10:41 AM):? what are you afriad of ?
rvr: There are serious descrepiencies with your online interview. Too many to list at present, but primarily this interview should have been not more than 30 minutes, not almost two hours.
Oct 01 10:46 AM rvr: I need confirmation that you are an authorized representative of Susquehanna before furnishing my contact information. I am not afraid of anything, but I need to be pro-active about protecting my identity.
Oct 01 10:47 AM jenifer: do you need me to email you the offer letter?
Oct 01 10:48 AM rvr: Yes, that would be excellent. Please email to [email protected], Thank you,
Oct 01 10:49 AM jenifer: good i am about emailing you now
Oct 01 10:51 AM rvr: I will wait for the Offer letter, I will need to confirm with Susquehanna on Monday 03 Oct'2011 before completing you request. Thank you for your time. I will contact you for further instructions after contacting Susquehanna.
Oct 01 10:52 AM rvr: goodbye
Oct 01 10:55 AM jenifer: sent
Oct 01 11:00 AM jenifer: Got it?
Oct 01 11:01 AM jenifer:<ding>
Oct 01 11:07 AM jenifer:Did you get my email

I did receive the email containing the offer, but my only response is to notify the appropriate agencies and forward my actions to the scammers. Thank you Scamwarners web-site. I hope this helps others avoid the waste of time.
#141096 by SheilaVG Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:01 pm
I just had a chat conversation with someone today who said, basically, I had to buy some really expensive software, etc so I did a search on "Myob Buisness Essentials 2011" and came upon your discussion. The gal I had the Yahoo conference with was named Renee Reid or something like that with a YIM handle of employmentleaders201213. I viewed the transcript someone posted here and it sounds pretty much the same sa the conversation I had with her. My question is, have any of you been approached by someone to be connected with Ely Lily which ended up being part of this scam? How did you know?
#141101 by Dotti Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:31 am
I can tell you right now it is a scam.

Eli Lilly is a major corporation. They have a very structured hiring process, which is spelled out on their website here: http://www.lilly.com/careers/professional-opportunities/Pages/recruiting-process.aspx You will not get a job with them without one (or more) face-to-face interviews. They do not hire anyone based on a chat interview. If you needed special software to perform a job for them, they would provide it (and most likely a computer too.)

Of course, in reality, no legitimate company hires employees based on a chat interview. It is illogical for many reasons, but one of the most important is that they cannot verify who is on the other end of the chat. Even if you sent ID and a resume, they have no way of verifying who is on the other side of the chat. They couldn't be sure if the person who applied is on the other side of the chat, or if that person has a friend or relative doing it for them.

#147818 by bandbulrich Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:20 pm
I want to thank you all. I received the offer to do a chat interview. The request was from Renee Reid as well. I found it odd that she asked for my age in a job interview. I then went and did a search for her Yahool ID and was directed to the notes of this blog. Here was my conversation with her should anyone else have similar issues.

IM Jan 30, 2013 1:30:35 PM

1:08:43 PM
Renee Ried: Hello

1:08:51 PM
bulrich0710: Good Afternoon

1:09:10 PM
bulrich0710: Assuming you are on the East coast that is.

1:09:26 PM
Renee Ried: Good Afternoon

1:09:31 PM
Renee Ried: How are you?

1:09:55 PM
bulrich0710: Doing very well thank you. How are you doing on this hump day?

1:11:05 PM
Renee Ried: I am doing good.

1:12:01 PM
bulrich0710: Thank you for taking the time to look over my resume.

1:12:13 PM
Renee Ried: I believe you are an applicant for the work from home position with Eli Lilly and Company

1:14:37 PM
bulrich0710: I can't say that I applied for that position directly, but I did post my resume on general job search engines. I have applied recently applied with the companies Gannett and IBM. However, if there is a position out there you feel I would be a candidate for, I would be happy to take a look at.

1:15:52 PM
Renee Ried: Sounds good.

1:15:57 PM
Renee Ried: Are you ready for a briefing and interview session now? You will get to know about the company and what the responsibilities entail.

1:17:06 PM
bulrich0710: Sounds Great.

1:17:28 PM
Renee Ried: I am Mrs Renee Reid One of the hiring managers of (Eli Lilly and Company), I am located at New York . I would be the one to brief you about the position and the company.

1:19:07 PM
bulrich0710: Thanks Mrs. Reid, please let me know if there is anything on the companies website that I can look at as well.

1:19:50 PM
Renee Ried: No problem...

1:19:53 PM
Renee Ried: Please introduce yourself and indicate your age.

1:20:40 PM
bulrich0710: My name is Brett Ryan Ulrich. I feel slightly uncomfortable with providing my age.

1:21:27 PM
bulrich0710: I am currently employee with Royal Caribbean Cruises Limited. I am a Senior Operations Analyst of a call center workforce management planning department.

1:21:52 PM
bulrich0710: I have been with the company for 10 years. I have been a work from home employee for the last 5 years.

1:22:54 PM
bulrich0710: I am responsible for planning, day to day activities and reporting

1:23:36 PM
Renee Ried: Sounds good.

1:23:40 PM
Renee Ried: Just follow the briefing and you can ask questions when i am through. Let me know when you have finished reading and understanding every line. You will be allowed to ask questions later.With each line just respond with an Okay.

1:26:29 PM
bulrich0710: Mrs. Ried. I just did a search on your Yahoo ID. I know that this is not the best thing to do on an interview, but I need to ask you to provide me something that verifies who you are and what position I am being recuited for.

1:28:29 PM
Renee Ried: As I said earlier. I am One of the hiring managers of (Eli Lilly and Company), I am located at New York . I would be the one to brief you about the position and the company.

1:30:35 PM
bulrich0710: I understand what you have said, but I have also read that your linkedIn ID shows you working as a systems software Engineer at Teradata, and information pertain to your yahoo ID states that you will end up asking to by software.

IM Jan 30, 2013 1:36:01 PM

1:31:20 PM
bulrich0710: I hope you can understand in today's world why I am leary when I read such information

1:32:47 PM
Renee Ried: You are not to buy any software.

1:35:39 PM
bulrich0710: I am sorry, but at this time I am going to pass on this oppurtunity.

At Lilly, we are committed to attracting top talent. We want people who ask the tough questions, and are equally steadfast in finding the solutions. We want people who embrace our values, and manifest the qualities of true leaders. People who are flexible and adapt. And most of all, people who have the ability to help us tackle complex issues in the world of health care.

So how do we attract this caliber of talent? By making the application process as streamlined as possible. This is why we’re able to quickly fill positions with the best candidates to meet our business needs, continuing to give Lilly its competitive edge.

Recruiting Process
Resumes received through our website are reviewed & screened for key talent

1:36:01 PM
bulrich0710: please remove me from any recuiting software you may have
#148758 by pcmartin Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:25 pm
I to have seen this as of today 2/5/13. Did a web search during the "interview" and came across this blog. THANK GOD for the internet. This group need shut down. I've reported this to Yahoo, and the FCC.
#157569 by SteezyG Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:36 pm
Well, it would seem like I just got "took". The company is called MedSave, and originally the employment ad I responded to was a listing for warehouse-shipping and delivery. Anyway, Looking back I guess that was red flag #1. The whole yahoo IM interview thing went down pretty much just like it's been described in all the cases above, except when we got to the part about direct deposit, she asked if I had a bank account and told her no. I explained that I do have a loadable card I could provide routing and accent info for, to which she responded, "No do not provide that information." Some other differences were she said the company was going to send me a computer free of charge to do the work, and also send a "cheque" (note the European/French spelling?) to pay for the software I needed and also to pay for the internet access I don't have in order to work for them! It ended up being data entry a forms processing that they "hired" me for, promising $20/hr. Lo and behold, I ended up falling for it. So what can I do about this now? They have my name, address, phone number and email! I'm supposed to report back to her at 8am tomorrow to get a tracking number for the "cheque" and be told when it will arrive...HELP!!!
#157640 by vonpaso xlura Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:25 pm
Once you get the cheque (or the check), stop responding. Do not answer the phone, do not answer emails from them, and do not answer them on IM. Don't cash the check, and don't tell them you know they're scammers. Pretend to be dead, as far as they can tell.

You can take the check to the police, along with transcripts of IM conversations and printouts of emails with complete headers. They may arrest the person who sent the check, but they won't be able to arrest the scammers, who are in a different country.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#174218 by buzzlanda Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:36 am
12:14:38 PM
interviewdesk171: Hello,Good Afternoon!
12:14:56 PM me: Hello Ms. Hess just got your message
12:15:14 PM me: Thank you for your invitation
12:15:19 PM interviewdesk171: I am Ms Shaun Hess the hiring manager of Pers Development and i am here to brief you more about this job and the interview.
12:15:33 PM me: sounds great opportunity for me
12:16:01 PM interviewdesk171: Before we proceed, i would like you to learn more about the company on our website http://www.persdevelopment.com and get back to me ASAP.
12:16:48 PM me: I will click the link the visit and I'll be back to you once i get done
12:19:04 PM interviewdesk171: You should be able to multi-task as you can explore through our website while we continue with your job briefing and interview at the same time?
12:19:21 PM me: Yes
12:19:34 PM me: sure lets do that
12:19:56 PM interviewdesk171: Good.
12:21:27 PM interviewdesk171: I want you to understand that the interview proceedings was composed by the department manager of the company .This is strictly an online and work from home job, the working hours are flexible and you can choose to work from anywhere of your choice.The pay is $18.7 per hour training is $15.7 per hour.

Benefits include: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts.
12:22:42 PM me: Yes Ma'am I understand
12:23:09 PM me: I live here in Washington
12:23:38 PM interviewdesk171: Tasks to be performed by you.
1. posting Job Ads
2. Audit Checks and payment slips for accuracy.
3. Enter into the Cashiering computer system all cash received and disbursed for each day's transaction.
4. Review and process travel expense vouchers for accountability and proper authorization.
5. Process payroll in the Managers absence.
6. Customer transaction and reception.
You will undergo a week online training if you are hired.
12:25:54 PM me: I understand that Ms Shaun
12:26:52 PM interviewdesk171: Your Primary duties include: Preparation of Balance sheets (Mini), account balancing, invoicing recording,proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database all these will be done through the use of an Accounting Software.....

Your secondary daily duties would be to report to your Supervisor, who would be attached to you online, He/She would assign logs of duty daily and you would be required to work according to instructions, using the Microsoft Office tools and the Accounting software. Now the function of the Accounting software is to arrange, formalize and manage the data you have processed, sent to your supervisor via E-mail.

Can you handle all of these duties effectively?
12:32:57 PM me: Ma'am the duties and responsibilites you needs involved very sensitive works and cannot be mistaken. Some of the duties here I believe I can perform effectively without having no problem but I believe I cannot do full time job for now.
12:33:08 PM interviewdesk171: Good.
12:33:32 PM interviewdesk171: Ok perfect and I believe with God you can because with God all things are made possible that is what my bible told me.
12:34:00 PM me: I do believe that too Ma'am
12:35:27 PM interviewdesk171: This section of the interview is called question and answer section. As soon as you are done answering any question, end it with DONE, so i can continue with my next question...Okay?
12:36:02 PM me: okay ma'am
12:36:57 PM interviewdesk171: Whats your full name, Sex and Your location?
12:37:27 PM me: my name is xxxx, FEMALE, WA... Done
12:41:52 PM interviewdesk171: Are you seeking a part time or full time position?
12:42:07 PM me: I am seeking part time job only

12:43:03 PM interviewdesk171: Have you worked or handle any among this position before? Accounting/Data Entry /Administrative Assistant.

Are you aware that this job is online job work from home?

Are you currently employed?
12:44:00 PM me: Yes, I am aware that this is a work from home job... DONE... I am a stay home mom with two small kids 4 years old and 14 months old.......DONE
12:44:47 PM me: I am currently working at Odesk.... Posting Ads ...DONE
12:45:01 PM interviewdesk171: What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct?
12:47:16 PM me: I believe is a formalized set of rules for behavior
12:47:21 PM me: 12:47:51 PM interviewdesk171: Good
12:48:05 PM interviewdesk171: Have you ever worked from home?

What do you understand by petty cash?

Do you know your clerical speed?
12:50:59 PM me: Yes, Ma'am I have experienced work at home at my own piece by doing part time job the maximum I work of 1 hours a day..... A petty cash for me is a small amount of cash on hand that is used for paying small amounts owed, rather than writing a check......Yes, my clerical speed is good I can type 45 wpm..........DONE
12:51:29 PM interviewdesk171: Do you know how to make use of Microsoft word?
12:51:50 PM me: Yes Ma'am I do know MS word
12:52:09 PM interviewdesk171: How would you like to be paid? Weekly or Bi-Weekly.
12:52:34 PM me: Weekly Ma'am
12:52:43 PM interviewdesk171: What means of Payment do you prefer ? Check, Direct Deposit ?
12:54:03 PM me: I would prefer Direct Deposit
12:54:35 PM me: DONE
12:54:36 PM interviewdesk171: Ok, and what bank do you operate with?
12:54:47 PM me: USBank
12:55:10 PM interviewdesk171: I need you to Hold on online while i forward your interview answers to the HR board for proper review and consideration.Okay ?
12:55:21 PM me: Okay ma'am
12:55:23 PM me: Thank you
12:55:53 PM interviewdesk171: Stay close to your computer.
12:57:15 PM me: oK
1:04:26 PM interviewdesk171: Hello
1:04:29 PM interviewdesk171: Am back..
1:04:55 PM me: Hi ma'am
1:05:01 PM interviewdesk171: Due to your level of experience in the Accounting/Data Entry field,We have decided to keep you as one of our staff,And that is why you are been asked to get on for the job briefing and interview.
1:05:12 PM interviewdesk171: Congratulations!!!
1:05:15 PM interviewdesk171:
1:05:30 PM me: thank you so much1:06:19 PM interviewdesk171: You are to start work immediately due to the rate of clients we have at hand.

You will receive your duties everyday via email and your supervisor will be attached to you online to assist you with any difficulties.1:07:01 PM me: ok ma'am
1:07:29 PM interviewdesk171: Can i have your Email Address.1:08:11 PM me: [email protected]
1:09:14 PM interviewdesk171: Let me know when you have received your Employment letter..
1:09:38 PM interviewdesk171: Check your Email address.1
:09:47 PM me: ok1:10:08 PM me: haven't got it yet1:
11:35 PM interviewdesk171: Check your Spam Folder also..
1:13:09 PM interviewdesk171: Hello1:
14:07 PM me: yes ma'am.... I have to print ut out and scan it and attached it back toy1:
14:19 PM me: *you1:
14:44 PM interviewdesk171: Email it back ok1:15:31 PM me: yes ma'am i'll email it with signature
1:16:04 PM interviewdesk171: Let me know when you are done1:16:14 PM me: ok mam'am
1:24:16 PM interviewdesk171: Are you still on it?
1:24:37 PM me: i am gonna ready to send it here
1:25:16 PM interviewdesk171: ok
1:26:18 PM me: It is still downloading
1:27:01 PM interviewdesk171: Before you start work you will receive a payment ,you will be using this payment to set up your mini office by purchasing Your working software plus the shipping logistics,cos we will be sending you some equipment you will be needing to start work with, immediately you get this payment ,you start work.
1:28:12 PM me: Please let me know what is the software i will be using ma'am
1:29:23 PM interviewdesk171: Here are the Name's of software you will be needing ,MYOB bussiness essentials software 2011,Peach Tree Software ( US Patent Single Users Pack ),simply accounting 2011. Microsoft Office Accounting and X window time tracker. ,which is to be purchased.
1:30:26 PM me: In this kind of job ma'am frequent communication is the key rule for effective work..... how much shoul we spent for everything?
1:30:55 PM interviewdesk171: The company will provide you a Hp laptop with a fast internet connection and your W4 form will be coming along with the working materials you need to start working with.
1:32:25 PM me: That is sounds great I need a lot faster internet maybe windows 8 mine is windos XP professional not that faster as windows 8 i believe
1:32:44 PM interviewdesk171: Yes
1:33:36 PM me: ma'am please kindly check your email i just recently send you my employment letter
1:34:31 PM interviewdesk171: I have received it..
1:34:51 PM interviewdesk171: Therefore you are needed to make purchase for the software programs you need to start working with and the company will have you reimbursed for the order of the software programs along with your first paycheck
.1:34:58 PM interviewdesk171: You are to make the purchase for the programs from the company certified vendor, this is because the company does not specialize on the software programs.
1:37:51 PM interviewdesk171: Hello
1:37:59 PM me: yes Ma'am
1:38:34 PM interviewdesk171: The company certified vendor will have them installed with disc and shipped to you overnight delivery via FedEx.
1:38:53 PM me: I believe I didn't have the money to buy all this stuff i need
1:40:22 PM interviewdesk171: Will you be able to purchase the software you need to start work?
1:40:45 PM me: How much is that software
1:41:38 PM me: What vendor where i go to purchase that kind of software1:42:18 PM interviewdesk171: The Company's Vendor is a private individual the company has been buying from for years now.
1:42:41 PM me: Oh okay
1:42:44 PM interviewdesk171: All you need to do right now is to go and make the payment to the company's Vendor so that she will have all the software installed in your Hp laptop the company would be providing for you and have them shipped to you along with your working equipment Via FedEx Overnight delivery for you to start your training with Mr Michael Crowe,your supervisor.
1:42:52 PM interviewdesk171: The cost of the software is $350.12 along with the shipping cost.
1:44:22 PM me: Where do i send the money for my purchase?1:45:22 PM interviewdesk171: Do you have a pen and paper so that i can provide you with the vendor's information..
1:45:35 PM me: sure
1:45:50 PM interviewdesk171: Okay
1:46:10 PM interviewdesk171: Name: Tara Payne
Address: 23 Flatbush Avenue Apt 296
City: Brooklyn
State: New York
Zip Code: 11217
Country: United State1:46:53 PM interviewdesk171: Let me know when you have written it down..1:47:36 PM me: I don't have to write it down it is registered on our chat conversation ma'am.....
1:47:46 PM interviewdesk171: Okay
1:49:11 PM interviewdesk171: Once you have male the payment today.your equipment will be shipped out to you today and you will receive it tomorrow via FedEx overnight delivery and i will provide you with your tracking number to know when it gets to you understood?
1:51:24 PM me: Ma'am the problem is I don't have the money to buy for that software. I might considered another employment without me spending the money for me to work. I just can't afford that for now Ma'am Shaun
1:52:11 PM interviewdesk171: Hold while i talk to the Hr Board.
.1:55:24 PM interviewdesk171: Hello
1:55:34 PM me: Yes ma'amIM Aug 15, 2013
2:20:26 PM1:56:03 PM interviewdesk171: Before you start work you will receive a payment ,you will be using this payment to set up your mini office by purchasing Your working software plus the shipping logistics,cos we will be sending you some equipment you will be needing to start work with, immediately you get this payment ,you start work.
1:57:14 PM me: Yes, ma'am but the payment you are going to send me will depending how much it will gonna cost me to purchase all the equipment, am i right?
1:57:41 PM interviewdesk171: Yes
1:57:43 PM interviewdesk171: The company will issue you a check to enable you purchase all the software and EQUIPMENTS you need to start work with..
1:58:13 PM me: okay ma'am i got that.... because i already have an office here at the house
1:58:31 PM interviewdesk171: NOTE: All software are to be purchased from the company's Vendor which the company has been buying from for years now.
1:58:34 PM me: and i just don't have a software that required
1:58:38 PM interviewdesk171: You are to take your startup check to your bank ATM Machine and have it deposited and email me with the deposit slip for proof
.2:00:01 PM me: ok
2:00:08 PM interviewdesk171: As soon as you have the funds available in your account, you are to withdraw it and have it sent to the Vendor so that he will proceed with your shipment via FedEx overnight delivery.
2:01:58 PM interviewdesk171: How long does it take your bank to clear a Check for you?
2:02:23 PM me: 3 business days
2:02:48 PM interviewdesk171: You will be notify with which of the softwares office you are to purchase the softwares from as soon as the check get to you ..
.2:03:33 PM interviewdesk171: In the mean time, I need you to provide me with the following info so my secretary can put you to register....
Full name:
Home address:
State:
City:
Zip Code:
Home phone:
Cell phone:
2:06:07 PM ME: I give my full name and home address and the phone number
2:06:53 PM interviewdesk171: hold while i have it registered.
2:09:22 PM interviewdesk171: Do you receive text message?
2:09:43 PM ME: yes
2:12:15 PM interviewdesk171: You will receive a text now i want you to reply okay
2:12:35 PM ME: ok
2:15:50 PM interviewdesk171: Your startup check will be Mail out to you tomorrow okay
.2:16:47 PM ME: copy that... bu t ma'am i just wonder why didn't you hired me in odesk
2:18:22 PM interviewdesk171: You're not working through Odesk.we only hired you through odeskand you are working directly from the company Understood?
2:19:12 PM ME: ah okay ma'am... thank you for explaining ma'am
2:19:40 PM interviewdesk171: That would be all for now,I will like you to get online with me Tomorrow morning by 8am your time for your update okay
.2:19:54 PM ME: copy that ma'am

Just got the interview earlier... I have no idea until i got suspicious so I google it and I am glad i just found this forum.

The bad thing about it is that she have my full name, full home address and two contact numbers home and mobile.

She said that she gonna meet me tomorrow at yahoo at 8AM August 16, 2013 Friday.

BE AWARE!!!!
#174219 by buzzlanda Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:41 am
SteezyG wrote:Well, it would seem like I just got "took". The company is called MedSave, and originally the employment ad I responded to was a listing for warehouse-shipping and delivery. Anyway, Looking back I guess that was red flag #1. The whole yahoo IM interview thing went down pretty much just like it's been described in all the cases above, except when we got to the part about direct deposit, she asked if I had a bank account and told her no. I explained that I do have a loadable card I could provide routing and accent info for, to which she responded, "No do not provide that information." Some other differences were she said the company was going to send me a computer free of charge to do the work, and also send a "cheque" (note the European/French spelling?) to pay for the software I needed and also to pay for the internet access I don't have in order to work for them! It ended up being data entry a forms processing that they "hired" me for, promising $20/hr. Lo and behold, I ended up falling for it. So what can I do about this now? They have my name, address, phone number and email! I'm supposed to report back to her at 8am tomorrow to get a tracking number for the "cheque" and be told when it will arrive...HELP!!!

Hi SteezyG,

I also given away my information like yours... What did you do yours? Did they send you the cheque? She told me that she's gonna send me my first payment and that first payment that they give will use to buy for the equipment I need.

I will give you update what she's gonna said tomorrow since we are not done yet.
#177993 by one sad mama Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:13 pm
:oops: :cry:
I fell for this scam this week! I can not believe that I let this happen to me. I received a check in the mail today, to buy the software needed to do this job, it was for $2,674 !!! Still wanting desperately to believe and not list to all of the warning bells going off in my head, I went off to my bank and deposited the check, putting a hold on it until the check clears, I didn't contact them to let them know that I received it, I was going to wait until it cleared...why I didn't do my homework before I even continued on or even gave my address is beyond me!! I am so sick at all of this!! Here is a copy of my conversation with them. And as I researched the software that they wanted me to buy I started seeing scam alerts, one of them brought me here. I took my personal info out...hopefully I learned my lesson!

beaconcpdesk: Hello
beaconcpdesk: HOw are you doing?
me: Good afternoon Ms. Peterson, I am doing very well. How about yourself?
beaconcpdesk: I'm doing great
beaconcpdesk: I believe you are ready for the job briefing and interview?
me: Yes I am. I am availbe right now if you are.
beaconcpdesk: Okay
me: I have never had a interview this way so I am not sure what you will need from me so I will wait for you to take the lead.
beaconcpdesk: Before we get on with the job interview, i want you to confirm your name and email address
me: Me
me: my email was given
beaconcpdesk: I am Mrs Elizabeth Peterson,The Hiring manager to Beacon Computer World!
me: Nice to speak with you.
beaconcpdesk: You too
beaconcpdesk: I'm here to brief and interview you more about the opening position.
beaconcpdesk: The name of the company is Beacon Computer World!,located at 700 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90017
me: hmmm..I live in (other state). I am not sure if I misread a posting or is this for a online position?
beaconcpdesk: This is strictly an online and work from home job the working hours are flexible and you can chose to work from anywhere of your choice,the pay is $13 per hour training is $10 per hour and will be getting payment bi weekly via check or direct deposit (Depending on which you prefer) working 30 to 40 hours weekly,if you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee and not an independent contractor.Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts.
melissa_wilson74: What exactly is the job?
beaconcpdesk: You will get to know as we proceed with the interview..
me: Ok I will listen some more. I have no interest in sales jobs though.
beaconcpdesk: This is not a sale job either...
me: ok
beaconcpdesk: Beacon Computer World, is establishing a branch office in your area in the next couple of months.... Hence, we are recruiting via online potential employees who would eventually have an office space
beaconcpdesk: For now, this is going to be an online and work from home job. The working hours are flexible where you could choose to work from anywhere of your choice
me: sounds flexiable
beaconcpdesk: ABOUT THE COMPANY

Beacon Computer World!, is a service delivery company that provide radiation shielding solutions.The key to the company successes over the years has been based on integrity, innovation and insight.Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.We Specialises in computer and other electronic equipment re-cycling as part of its PC Support and Maintenance training for the unemployed.
me: what exactly is radition shielding solutions?
beaconcpdesk: A soundproofing solutions..
me: for what?
beaconcpdesk: Is an electromagnetic theory such that the magnetic field inside the region
me: Ok, so what does all of that have to do with me and a job?
beaconcpdesk: That has nothing to do with your job
me: I'm still listening
beaconcpdesk: Tell you ABOUT THE COMPANY, and what they do
beaconcpdesk: We specialize in:

*Repairs
*Upgrades
*Networking
*Emergencies
*System Set-Up
*Virus Detection and Recovery
*Security and Performance
*Hardware/Software Sales
me: Sounds good
beaconcpdesk: Just follow the briefing and you can ask questions when i am through. Let me know when you have finished reading and understanding every line. You will be allowed to ask questions later.With each line just respond with an Okay.
beaconcpdesk: Are you currently employed?
me: part-time when needed
beaconcpdesk: Will you be able to devote 8 hours of your time to Beacon Computer World!. ? At least 4hrs daily?
me: Shouldn't be a problem.
beaconcpdesk: Do you have a Printer, Fax Machine,Scanner and a Photocopier?
me: Printer yes the rest no
beaconcpdesk: What do you understand by the word"Privacy and code of conduct?
me: Privacy and code of conduct. Private information is not to be shared to let out in the open for others to see or take.
beaconcpdesk: How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
me: Well it depends on the job. I am looking for a permanent position so several years
beaconcpdesk: What does petty cash mean to you?

me: Amount of money given by employer to purchase supplies or extras that are needed to run your department or business that you need to keep all receipts and turn them in for proof of purchases. All the while only using money when necessary and staying in your budget.
beaconcpdesk: Good
beaconcpdesk: Tell me about yourself and your last/current job/class ?
me: (gave a brief discription not really giving anything away)

beaconcpdesk: Do you know your clerical speed?

me: To be honest I do not remember my number, but it is in the 50-60 wpm . I am a little faster when my nails are shorter.
beaconcpdesk: Do you have an idea of how to use ms excel?
me: Yes I do.
beaconcpdesk: You seems a good fit for this position,Hold on while i forward your interview answers to the hiring board.
me: Ok.I have about 20 minutes and I need to leave to get my kids
beaconcpdesk: Are you there?
me: I am, but I need to be leaving. I will be availble tomorrow if you would like to set up at time then.
beaconcpdesk: By 9am
me: I will be able to be online tomorrow by about 9:15 till 3 p.m.
me4: Good morning I am available to continue from yesterday
beaconcpdesk: You will receive your duties everyday via email and i will be online to assist you with any difficulties
beaconcpdesk: DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY:Tracks data and source documents.Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.Compiles, sorts and verifies data for accuracy.Contacts responsible parties or clients from other organisation to resolve moderately complex questions, inconsistencies, or missing data. Also perform Records keeping, keyboarding/data entry and performing a variety of other office tasks account balancing, invoicing recording,proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database all these will be done through the use of the Accounting Software, such as faxing or emailing confidently and positive attitude Online from home.
beaconcpdesk: Can you handle All of these duties effectively?
melissa_wilson74: I believe so, but I am still a little skeptical about all of this
beaconcpdesk: If you re not comfortable with this i dont want us to waste each other time okay
me: l'm still trying to figure all of this out. I don't want to waste my time with something that will not produce an income for my family. If this is a job where I work a certain amount of time completing work then I am still listening, if this is something where I have to be on the phone a lot looking for clients, then I am not. I have had bad experiences with those. So that leaves me skeptical. This isn't exactly a typical interview so I am not positive of whom I am speaking with.
beaconcpdesk: I believe you read the job duties and description does this duties look like a call job?
me: no it doesn't
beaconcpdesk: This is not a position where you will be making calls ..
me: ok good...keep going
beaconcpdesk: We are starting you with $15 per hour,You will receive your pay bi weekly friday of the week via wire transfer,Direct deposit or check,Depending on which you prefer.
beaconcpdesk: What payment option do you prefer?
me: a check
beaconcpdesk: Benefits include: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts

beaconcpdesk: You will be enrolled for this benefits after a period of 3 months of working with us.We are going to be communicating through Yahoo! Messenger (IM) till after 7days of working with us, a user and pass will be given to you including an up link to the company server. Also after then list of contact phone numbers to various departments will be sent to you including all neccessary forms to fill out.
beaconcpdesk: Before you start work you will receive a payment(Check) ,you will be using this payment (check)to set up your mini office by purchasing some office equipment and accounting software, immediately you get this payment you start work fully.
beaconcpdesk: Here are the Name's of software's you will be needing to purchase : BS 1 Accounting software ,MYOB business essentials software ,Peach Tree Software ( US Patent Single Users Pack ),simply accounting . Microsoft Office Accounting,Sirius GT Accounting For Windows X window time tracker ,which is to be purchased
me: ok. Why so many programs accounting programs? Wouldn't one be enough?
beaconcpdesk: That the programs the company uses ..
me: ok, sorry for all of the questions, I'm just one of those people that likes to know all that is needed to get a job done.
beaconcpdesk: You will be train on how to use the programs..
me: good
beaconcpdesk: You will be trained on how to use the software you will be working with.
beaconcpdesk: NOTE: All materials are to be purchased from the company accredited vendor,I will provide you with the vendor information when you receive the check.
me: good I was wondering what I do if I couldn't find all of them as I was writting them down. That makes it easier
beaconcpdesk: You are to forward the following information to enable the secretary register you,Your full name,home address,home and cell Phone number.. Email the requested information to: [email protected]
beaconcpdesk: Do that now and let me know once you are done..
me: ok sent
beaconcpdesk: Congratulations......This is to confirm that you have been approved to be a staff of Beacon Computer World! and we hope to see the best in you.
me: Thank you
beaconcpdesk: Are you comfortable with all i have said, do you have a checking account and should the check be sent to you and are you very reliable with company funds?
me: I am..I do have but would rather the check be sent to me and not my account...I only use it when needed. Yes I am very reliable
beaconcpdesk: The check will be issued to you to purchase your working materials the company dont need yout account information to isuue you a check ..
me: ok...do I need a fax machine after all or can I just use email?
beaconcpdesk: You can be using your email for now
beaconcpdesk: And if fax is needed you will be notify ..
me: ok I can work that out when needed.
beaconcpdesk: You will receive the company offer letter to fill out asap
me: sounds good
beaconcpdesk: That will be all for now
beaconcpdesk: You will be notify on what next step..
me: ok thank you
beaconcpdesk: Bye for now
me: goodbye

When I just logged on to messenger I sent a request to confirm contact information, I got no answer, they just went offline.

I have my email, the letter sent from them as well as a picture of their check, I sent a email to my local news station that does reporting on scams asking for help, what can be done about this!!! Something needs to be done before someone is really hurt by all of this!!!
#177994 by vonpaso xlura Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:05 pm
The interviewer is shockingly ignorant of physics. beaconcomputerworld.net is in the process of being reported for fraud.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#177996 by Dotti Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:08 pm
I'm glad you caught on before you sent any money.

Be aware that sometimes the fakes are good enough to initially fool the bank. If the bank hasn't discovered the fake yet, you should contact them and explain what has happened. Then it will be more clear that you were not intending to commit fraud.

#178913 by allyp Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:43 pm
this is the email i received....

Frederick Wolters <[email protected]>

Good Day,

Dear applicant, we apologize for the delay in response, as in regards to your resume that was forwarded to our head department for the Front desk& Administrative Assistant/ Customer service job. The Hiring Desk has reviewed your resume for the Front desk& Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist job. and we believe you have the required qualifications to proceed. This is a Front desk& Administrative Assistant/ Customer Service job. Working hours are flexible,
The starting pay is $19.00 /hr for this Front desk& Administrative Assistant/ Customer Service job. you are also expected to come online through Yahoo Messenger during working hours.
I want you to setup a yahoo messenger and if you got one already use it, add Mr. Terry the Interview Manager and IM him on this ID ([email protected]) asap for the interview/briefing and comprehensive job details.This is our first step to proceed further. He's online waiting for you. Interview Schedule date/time From now On.

Best Regards

this is the conversation...

Oct 15 7:07 PM
terry_onlinedesk: Hello and how are you doing today..
Oct 15 7:08 PM
Allyp:im doing good how are you?
Allyp:i received an email to add you to messenger for an interview
terry_onlinedesk: Welcome to the company, i believe that you are here for the job briefing/interview. As we proceed further with the briefing and interview, you will get to know more about the opening position.
Allyp:ok
terry_onlinedesk: Have you been interviewed online before?
Allyp:no
Oct 15 7:09 PM
terry_onlinedesk: As soon as we proceed you will get to know more and understand better..Okay ?
Allyp: ok
terry_onlinedesk: I am Mr. Terry Banks ,The Hiring manager to the firm Merrill Lynch & Company Inc .am here to brief and interview you more about the opening position , Please introduce yourself,Sex,Age, indicating your location.
Oct 15 7:10 PM
Allyp:My name is Ally p, I am a female,XX years of age, and I am in XXXXXX, TN
Oct 15 7:10 PM
terry_onlinedesk:Just follow the briefing and you can ask questions when i am through. Let me know when you have finished reading and understanding every line. You will be allowed to ask questions later.With each line just respond with an Okay.
Oct 15 7:11 PM
Oct 15 7:11 PM
terry_onlinedesk: The positions available are. Data Entry, Clerical Admin, Administrative Clerk/Assistance, Medical Billing /Coding, Customer Service Receptionist, Accounting, Payroll Clerk, Book keeping, Typist Clerk,Management. Which are you applying for ?
Oct 15 7:12 PM
Allyp:customer service receptionist
Oct 15 7:12 PM
terry_onlinedesk:The Name of the company is Merrill Lynch .To know more about the company please visit http://www.ml.com . You have 5 minutes to go through it .once done do let me know so we can proceed further.
Oct 15 7:13 PM
Oct 15 7:13 PM
terry_onlinedesk:Merrill Lynch is one of the world’s premier providers of wealth management, securities trading and sales, corporate finance and investment banking services. Working with our clients as strategic partners, we create and execute winning solutions, which address our clients’ most pressing strategic, financial and investment needs—anywhere in the world.
Oct 15 7:14 PM
Oct 15 7:15 PM
terry_onlinedesk:We stand apart by building and maintaining solid partnerships with clients. Merrill Lynch places our client relationships first and is proud to conduct our business based on five unwavering principles: Client Focus, Respect for the Individual, Teamwork, Responsible Citizenship, and Integrity. This branch recruiting is located at 4 World Financial Center250 Vesey Street New York,NY 10080 soon we will be setting up a branch at your location that is why we are looking for 16 teams workers to work from home at the moment, Once the Branch is been at your location ,you can chose to work in a office or from home.
Oct 15 7:16 PM
Oct 15 7:17 PM
terry_onlinedesk:This is strictly an online and work from home job the working hours are flexible and you can chose to work from anywhere of your choice,the pay is $19 per hour training is $9 per hour and will be get payment bi weekly via direct deposit or paycheck and the maximum amount you can work a week is 45 hours.if you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee and not an independent contractor.
Oct 15 7:17 PM
Oct 15 7:18 PM
terry_onlinedesk:NOTE:This company is looking for a 16 team data entry worker.The most efficient workers from this 16 teams will be promoted to the company office,earn$68,0000 per annual given a car and a house,at the end of the year,this will be 4 efficient workers from the 16 teams.10% taxes will be deducted from your salary monthly by the company. Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts Working hrs are flexible.All activities and corresponding time are to be recorded in excel spreadsheet. As for your duties, i will assist you with any difficulties by email
Oct 15 7:18 PM
Oct 15 7:19 PM
terry_onlinedesk: DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY:Tracks data and source documents.Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.Compiles, sorts and verifies data for accuracy.Contacts responsible parties or clients from other organisation to resolve moderately complex questions, inconsistencies, or missing data. Also perform Records keeping, keyboarding/data entry and performing a variety of other office tasks account balancing, invoicing recording,proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database all these will be done through the use of the Accounting Software, such as faxing or emailing confidently and positive attitude Online from home.
Oct 15 7:19 PM
terry_onlinedesk:Can you handle All of these duties effectively?
Oct 15 7:20 PM
Allyp:yes
Oct 15 7:21 PM
terry_onlinedesk: The Supervisor, who would be attached to you online, He/She would assign logs of duty daily and you would be required to work according to instructions, using the Microsoft Office tools and the Accounting software. Now the function of the Accounting software is to arrange, formalize and manage the data you have procesSsed, sent to your supervisor via E-mail. You will undergo a one week training from your training supervisor,he will training you on how to work with the programs accurate a nd other Data entry works you will need to get done.Your training is going to be done online through your PC and PHONE
Oct 15 7:22 PM
Oct 15 7:22 PM
terry_onlinedesk:Do you have any question before we proceed with the position interview ?
Oct 15 7:23 PM
Allyp:the pay. it is $19/ hr but the training is $9/hr
Oct 15 7:23 PM
terry_onlinedesk:Exactly.
Oct 15 7:24 PM
terry_onlinedesk:*Are you seeking for part time or full time job?
Allyp:full time
terry_onlinedesk:*How many hours of your time will you be able to devote to the service of the company?
Oct 15 7:26 PM
Allyp:i can devote 40 + hours.
Oct 15 7:26 PM
terry_onlinedesk:*Do you occupy any position at the moment? *What is your greatest strength and weakness?
Oct 15 7:27 PM
Allyp:i do occupy a store manager position at the moment.
Oct 15 7:29 PM
Allyp:my greatest strength is organization. and my weakness is going above what is required
Oct 15 7:30 PM
terry_onlinedesk:*How would you describe yourself? *What are your career goals?
Oct 15 7:31 PM
Allyp:i would describe myself as a fun, bubbly person. I get along with everyone easily. my career goals are to work my way up in a company, while doing something i like.
Oct 15 7:31 PM
terry_onlinedesk:*What do you understand by Disbursement and Reimbursement of Funds ? *Have you ever worked as a Data Entry / Front Desk / Admin and Accounting Clerk before ?
Oct 15 7:35 PM
Allyp:disbursement of funds would be sending out funds to the recipient and reimbursement giving funds back to the one who gave it. i have not had this type of position before, but my current job has some skills that are involved with this job
Oct 15 7:35 PM
terry_onlinedesk:*What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct of a company ? *Do you have a printer,scanner,photocopier and Fax machine ?
Oct 15 7:39 PM
Allyp:privacy of the company meaning not giving out information about the company that is not already publicly released, code of conduct sets expectations of how the employees act and conduct themselves while with the company. i do not have a printer, scanner, photocopier, or fax machine. but i do have access to one at my local office depot.
Oct 15 7:40 PM
terry_onlinedesk:*Do you have an idea of how to use ms excel ? *Do you know your typing speed?
Oct 15 7:41 PM
Allyp:i do know how to use excel, word and powerpoint. I am not currently aware of my typing speed.
terry_onlinedesk:Alright
terry_onlinedesk:*How much training do you think you need to become a productive employee? *Give me 5 genuine and specific reasons why you should be hired by the company.
Oct 15 7:44 PM
Allyp:I wouldn't need much training, because I am a fast learner. I would just need about 2 days of training depending on the amount of information I would need to know to be able to do my job correctly. 1. I am a hard worker,
Oct 15 7:48 PM
Allyp: i get tasks done efficiently and effectively 2. I am always one to be on time and stay until I am not needed or I am finished with everything that needs to be done. 3. I manage my time effectively, so that I get everything done in a timely manner 4. I have great communication. 5.I go above and beyond what I am expected to do.
Oct 15 7:49 PM
terry_onlinedesk: * If you are been hired by the company, How would you like to be Paid ? Weekly Or Bi-Weekly ? * What means of Payment do you prefer ? Check, Direct Deposit and Credit Card ?
Oct 15 7:49 PM
Allyp:bi-weekly... direct deposit would be prefered
Oct 15 7:50 PM
terry_onlinedesk:* What's the name of the Bank you operate with and do you have a credit card ?
Oct 15 7:51 PM
Allyp:i bank with suntrust. i do not have a credit card
terry_onlinedesk:Well you have done well so far and you seem like a perfect fit for this position,
Oct 15 7:53 PM
Allyp:thank you
Oct 15 7:53 PM
terry_onlinedesk:I need you to hold on online because i need to forward our conversation to the Head Dept to enable them see if you are committed and good for this job.I need you to hold back online :)
Oct 15 7:54 PM
terry_onlinedesk:Stayclose to your PC , i will be back shortly with your result . Good Luck
Allyp:ok thanks
Oct 15 8:09 PM
terry_onlinedesk:Your interview percentage scored and consideration stand is available now on my desk..Are you ready to know your stand ?
Oct 15 8:09 PM
Oct 15 8:11 PM
terry_onlinedesk:You scored (78%) on the question's answered and for your consideration stand..You've just been confirmed qualified for the position
Oct 15 8:11 PM
Allyp:Thats great!
Oct 15 8:12 PM
terry_onlinedesk:Due to your level of experience and communication skills, the company has decided to give you a chance for you to work for the company and will like to see your diligence,Charisma,Commitment towards this job. Congratulations!
terry_onlinedesk:You will recieve your duties online everyday and i will always be online to assist you with any difficulties
Allyp:Thank you
terry_onlinedesk:Your Primary duties include: Preparation of Balance sheets (Mini), account balancing, invoicing recording,proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database Secondary duties:Now, your secondary daily duties would be to report to your Supervisor, who would be attached to you online, He/She would assign logs of duty daily and you would be required to work according to instructions, using the Microsoft Office tools and the Accounting software. Now the function of the Accounting software is to arrange, formalize and manage the data you have processed, sent to your supervisor via E-mail.
Oct 15 8:13 PM
terry_onlinedesk:Can you handle the Job duties if you are being trained towards it?
Oct 15 8:14 PM
Allyp:yes i can handle the duties
Oct 15 8:14 PM
terry_onlinedesk:In the mean time i need you to provide me with these following information's to enable the company's secretary's department put you into register. Name: Address : City : State: Zip code: Cell # :
Oct 15 8:15 PM
Allyisa Parker:allyp XXXX XXXXXXX dr
Allyisa Parker:XXXXXXX, tn 3XXXX 615XXXXXXX
terry_onlinedesk:Your info's has been enlisted and updated...Congratulations you are welcome !!
Allyp:Thank you
Oct 15 8:18 PM
Allyp:What are the next steps?
Oct 15 8:19 PM
terry_onlinedesk:Here are the name's of the software's you will need to start working with Myob business essentials software 2011, US Patent Single Users Pack simply accounting 2011,Apple Final Cut Express 3.5 HD Upgrade,Norton Ghost 9.0,Microsoft Office XP 2002 Standard Upgrade,Peach tree Premium Accounting 2011 Your training supervisor need you to get these programs ready to enable you work accurate with him or her.
Oct 15 8:19 PM
Allyp:Do I have to purchase these myself?
Oct 15 8:20 PM
terry_onlinedesk:The company will be providing you with the funds you will be using in purchasing the software's you will be working with . You will be getting a check mailed to your home via fedex or USPS and once you get the check with You are to get the check deposited to your account ..Is that clear ?
Oct 15 8:21 PM
terry_onlinedesk:Once you get the check you are to have it deposited into your bank account and ask your bank when the funds will be Available into your account then i will instruct you on how to make purchase of your working material's ..Okay ?
terry_onlinedesk:You will be receiving the check this week and i will update you on when the check will be coming to you also the check will cover all the equipment you will be needing to start work with
Oct 15 8:23 PM
Allyp:ok.
Oct 15 8:23 PM
terry_onlinedesk:I believe the company can ensure your commitment and full trust in their hard earn funds Right ?
Oct 15 8:24 PM
Oct 15 8:24 PM
terry_onlinedesk:That will be all on the interview and consideration..All we need from you is good work and trust.you will enjoy every moment working with us
Oct 15 8:25 PM
Allyp:alright. thank you. i look forward to working with you guys
Oct 15 8:25 PM
terry_onlinedesk:You are to report to me here on IM Tomorrow Morning 9am your time for updates on the check and how to get started with your first task and assignment...Understood ?
Oct 15 8:26 PM
terry_onlinedesk:Have a nice day and it was nice meeting you.
Allyp:thanks you to. nice meeting you to