Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#414482 by Troy Platt Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:59 am
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 19:58:59 -0500
Subject: Job Employment Letter
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]

LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT.
Rev. John Swiman Art Gallery is one of the world leading art Gallery. It operates in every aspect of art Work.My company deals in the sale of Art and Craft works,sculptures and carvings,antique artifacts and produces various clothing materials,batiks, assorted fabrics and various traditional costumes from all over the world and we have clients we supply weekly in the States.We have reached big sales volume of textile (manufacturer) materials in the Europe and now are trying to penetrate the US market.
Quite soon we will open representative offices or authorized sales centers in the US and Mexico and therefore we are currently looking for people who will assist us in establishing a new distribution network there. The fact is that despite the US and Mexico market is new for us we already have regular clients also speaks for itself.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US? The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in UK is 25%, whereas for the individual it is only 7%.There is no sense for us to work this way, while tax for international money transfer made by a private individual is 7% .That's why we need you! We need agents to receive payment

for our art and textiles( in money orders,check or bank wire transfers) and to resend the money to us through any method of transfer I will instruct you to use.This
way we will save money because of tax decreasing.
JOB DESCRIPTION?
1. Receive payment from Clients
2. Cash Payments at your Bank
3. Do you have a bank account
4. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
5. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to.
HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
10% from each operation! For instance: you receive 7,000 USD via checks or money orders on my behalf. You will cash the money and keep $700 (10% of $7000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 10%, though later it will increase up to 15%!
ADVANTAGES
You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to $3000-4000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job.You do not need any capital to start.
You can do the Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job.The employees who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to become managers.

Anyway our employees never leave us due to our excellent work condition.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS
18 years or older legally capable responsible ready to work 3-4 hours per week.with IT knowledge e-mail and internet experience (minimal) And please know that everything is absolutely legal, that's why You have to fill and sign a contract form!
If you are interested in my offer, Provide me with the following details listed below:

Full Name:
Full Address(No PO Box allowed):
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Home Phone:
Cell Phone:
Email address:

Guideline & Benefit as follow
***Candidate from USA only.
***Make sure your legal Name & correct address is given for record purpose.
***This position is open to individuals 18 years and above and no sign up fee is required.

Thanks for your anticipated action.And we hope to hear back from you.You are to send your reply to my direct EMAIL:

LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT.
Rev. John Swiman Art Gallery is one of the world leading art Gallery. It operates in every aspect of art Work.My company deals in the sale of Art and Craft works,sculptures and carvings,antique artifacts and produces various clothing materials,batiks, assorted fabrics and various traditional costumes from all over the world and we have clients we supply weekly in the States.We have reached big sales volume of textile (manufacturer) materials in the Europe and now are trying to penetrate the US market.
Quite soon we will open representative offices or authorized sales centers in the US and Mexico and therefore we are currently looking for people who will assist us in establishing a new distribution network there. The fact is that despite the US and Mexico market is new for us we already have regular clients also speaks for itself.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US? The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in UK is 25%, whereas for the individual it is only 7%.There is no sense for us to work this way, while tax for international money transfer made by a private individual is 7% .That's why we need you! We need agents to receive payment

for our art and textiles( in money orders,check or bank wire transfers) and to resend the money to us through any method of transfer I will instruct you to use.This
way we will save money because of tax decreasing.
JOB DESCRIPTION?
1. Receive payment from Clients
2. Cash Payments at your Bank
3. Do you have a bank account
4. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
5. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to.
HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
10% from each operation! For instance: you receive 7,000 USD via checks or money orders on my behalf. You will cash the money and keep $700 (10% of $7000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 10%, though later it will increase up to 15%!
ADVANTAGES
You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to $3000-4000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job.You do not need any capital to start.
You can do the Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job.The employees who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to become managers.

Anyway our employees never leave us due to our excellent work condition.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS
18 years or older legally capable responsible ready to work 3-4 hours per week.with IT knowledge e-mail and internet experience (minimal) And please know that everything is absolutely legal, that's why You have to fill and sign a contract form!
If you are interested in my offer, Provide me with the following details listed below:

Full Name:
Full Address(No PO Box allowed):
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Home Phone:
Cell Phone:
Email address:

Guideline & Benefit as follow
***Candidate from USA only.
***Make sure your legal Name & correct address is given for record purpose.
***This position is open to individuals 18 years and above and no sign up fee is required.

Thanks for your anticipated action.And we hope to hear back from you.You are to send your reply to my direct EMAIL: [email protected]
Very Respectfully,
Rev. John Swiman.

Very Respectfully,
Rev. John Swiman.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement