Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#419981 by FishyMails Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:29 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel: +905385809740
Date: 2020-11-10 2:55:34 PM +00:00
Subject: can you work with me?

My name is Elena Yianni,I am an artist with my husband Demir Yianni, We own LEdy & holdings Art World in Istanbul Turkey. I live in Istanbul, Turkey,with my two kids,four cats, one dog and the love of my life, my husband Demir Yianni. It is definitely a full house, I have been doing artwork since I was a small child that gives me about 23 years of experience. I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils, etc.

I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the website, I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines,I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world.I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans and other countries,they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDER, cashier or difficult to make international transfer, which is difficult for me to cash out the money here in Turkey

I am looking for a representative in the states who will be working for me as a part time worker and i will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction,which wouldn't affect your present state of work,someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the states,i mean someone that is responsible and reliable,because the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive,i am working on setting up a branch
in the states,so for now i need a representative in the united state who will be handling the payment aspect for our company.These payments are in money order, cashier check or local direct transfer, so if you are willing to assist as a representative, so all you need do is cash the money order or Check or you receive locally to your bank account, then deduct your percentage and sending Charges then wire the rest back to me in Turke any means that is okay for you.

Now the problem I have is trust, But i have my way of getting anyone that gets away with our money. This job offer wouldnt cost you any amount,you are to receive payments from my business partners, which would come in the form of above stated means and then you send the balance to me.

NOTE:All charges will be deducted from the money you received. so you are rest assured that you wouldn't send a dime out of your personal money.

If you are interested, then get back to me so that I can send you our Data Form and Agreement.

Best Regards,

Edy & holdings Art World
Buyuksehir Mah. Anadolu Cad. Park Teras AVM.
No: 14 Beylikdüzü, Istanbul Turkey.
Phone: +905385809740
WhatsApp No: +905348728059
Email: [email protected]
CEO/Owner: Elena Yianni & Demir Yianni (Husband)

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement