Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#424184 by FishyMails Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:08 pm
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 13:06:38 +0000
Subject: BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP

VLADIMIR BAOTIC AND ASSOCIATE.
2nd Floor, Europe House,
Parnell Street, Waterford.

Dear Partner,

Attn:

I am the C.E.O of VLADIMIR BAOTIC AND ASSOCIATE based in the UK, My company is a world class finance firm that handles the financial activities of multinational company all over the world. Presently, our company needs representatives in Canada, Europe and America that will represent the company, take care of all the company affairs and activities. The representative will collect payment from creditors.

As our representative you will receive 10% of any money that is made by the company and a further $2,500 monthly after a probation period of 3 months, that will be how you will be paid by the company the rest of the money will be paid into an account we will provide for you.

If you are interested in our offer please send the following information and we will open a recruitment file for you in our company.

1.Full name.....
2.Full contact address.....
3.Phone number.....
4.Date of Birth.....
5.Occupation.....

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Vladimir Baotic.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement