Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#7556 by GomerPyle Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:18 pm
Do charitable work and earn money ?

It's a scam. You'd be assisting a counterfeiter and losing your money. I'll include his follow up mails as it progresses so you know how it develops.

If you want a job with the real organisation you can visit their website and complete the application here
http://www.spurgeons.org/

Hello,
My name is Dr. Peter Scottfield, Financial Director Spurgeons Child Care.I am pleased in offering you a part time paying job .Spurgeon Child needs a representative in the United States,Canada and Europe. This project has been developed in a way not to affect your present job nor bring you any form of stress but in order to help take care of those extra costs in the area of Financial Independence; we empower people by providing the keys to controlling your income and quality of life.
This job would be based on contract and commission terms, it is a part-time job and it would involve quite a handful of trust and honesty. This is tax free because we have a Provisional Tax ID ( 20-5199737) obtained from IRS,if you would be interested in including a good-paying, part time job to your daily list of activities. I just took time to make this explanatory enough so you could understand what the job entails, before I go further I thought I'd inform you of both who you would be working for and what you would be doing. The original orphanage, in Stockwell, was our home for most of the first century, until a move to Reigate and then Birchington, in Kent. Since 1979, when the last orphanage closed, our work has grown and developed across the UK and around the world. Spurgeon Child Care is one of the UK largest Christian charities working with children, young people and families. With over 100 projects in the UK and overseas, we are committed to professional soc!
ial work as a practical expression of our Christian faith and love towards humanity,Our work would be impossible if it wasnt for the support of individuals and churches, and the partnership of local authorities, trusts and companies.
A company described with great history and strong believe on the note ''children are the leaders of tomorrow?, with examples of clothing ranges and special offer which includes online employment opportunities.Over the years the Ambition of the company has extended to rendering helps and supports on humanitarian services pretty much on orphanage homes, less privileged scholarship and giving proper education on child abuse, sex education and subsidized medication for good health most especially in the developing world. Many of the children we work with in Africa have lost one or both parents because of Aids and other pandemic diseases spreading so fast.
Spurgeons Family has great privilege to have worked with much charity Organization in the United Kingdom and more taking a step to the international level. At Spurgeons Child Care, we work hard to support the community. As a brand, we aim to help improve the quality of life for children and their families. This is demonstrated in our role as corporate sponsor for the Well Child charity with money raised going towards helping sick children and their families. We are an organization with a remarkable heritage. Thanks to the extraordinary generosity of one woman, Anne Hillyard, we were founded in 1867 by Charles Haddon Spurgeon, to care for fatherless boys. The first girls were accepted in 1879.
Presently, I have just been granted a funding to head a charity support project in part of Asia and Africa counseling on the HIV/AIDS which is increasing at an alarming rate and provision of basic amenities in support to humanitarian services to the third world nations and this would be commencing very soon in conjuction with Rotary International.

THE JOB
we send you payments made to us in the form of money orders, cashiers checks, bank drafts, treasury bills which are readily cash able at sight, cash them at your bank and deduct 12% of the fund processed by you after which you forward the remaining fund to any of our territorial managers wherever the fund will be needed by western union, you only need to give two hours a fortnight. That is 0.6% of your time. It's nothing to you but It's everything to them.
Each of our employees brings something unique to Spurgeon Child Care, and we value the contribution that they bring. With regular project team meetings, development days and conferences, everyone can make a real contribution to our work with children, young people and families all over the world.I'm sending you this offer because clearing this fund here takes longer time and 30% is deducted from it in the bank here in the united kingdom.
Bear it in mind that we would be dealing with quite a handful of cash and you could be making good money working with us in a short period of time.I would be glad if you accept my proposal and I intend to commence on starting as soon as you are ready. If you are interested, please email me back at [email protected] so we could make concluding arrangements.

Best Regards,
Dr. Peter Scottfield
Financial Director

Hello,
I am taking my time to highlight the service you will be rendering as our representative in the united states,do find the necessary information below.
You receive payments from our donors in the united states on our behalf,this payments will be made payable to you in the form of money orders,cashiers checks,bank drafts,treasury bills which are readily cash able at sight,cash them at your bank and deduct 15% of the fund processed by you after which you forward the remaining balance of the fund to any of our territorial managers where it will be needed by western union or money gram,you only need to give two hours a fortnight.I am sending you this offer because clearing this fund here takes longer time and 30% is deducted from it in the bank here in the united kingdom.
If interested send me the following information for the delivery of the first payment to you

FULL NAME .............................................................

PHYSICAL ADDRESS ..........................................

CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS .............................. ..

GENDER .............................. ............................

AGE .............................. ..............

I await your reply as soon as possible

Thanks

Dr. Peter Scottfield
Financial Director

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer
Advertisement