Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#425562 by FishyMails Wed May 19, 2021 11:24 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 01:03:08 +0100
Subject: I sent an email to you earlier

Hello,

I sent an email to you earlier but do not know if it got to you. It is about a crude oil business where you will be making commissions (US$1.8M Monthly X 5 Years) as a partner. I will give you more details on your response.

Regards,

ENGR Martin Hudson.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#425605 by FishyMails Thu May 20, 2021 2:25 pm
Date: 2021-05-20 6:14:02 AM +01:00
Subject: Re: I sent an email to you earlier

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me, because I do not know why you did not receive it previously.
Please read this detailed email very carefully back to back and ask me questions in any area you need more clarity. Equatorial Oil has temporarily stopped issuing a fresh seller mandate certificate to new intending license operators for this present sales operational season.

This is due to excessive and outrageous applications received during this 2017/2018 sales operational season. Nevertheless as a staff and insider in this petroleum agency, I have a well packaged procedure by which you can officially own a seller mandate certificate in your name or your company's name as the case may be if you strictly follow my instructions. You can use your personal names or your company's name on the crude oil sales license.

I have been able to locate a dormant license number EG/2008ALBAVSK84/IGIFRP belonging to IGI GROUP OIL AND GAS LLC. This License has not been operative for more than10 months due to the unavailability of the company's CEO and therefore has been declared dormant by Equatorial Oil the capacity of this license is one Million Barrels of ZAFIRO BLEND per month.

This license attracts a host commission of $3.00 per barrel sold, if we are able to sell the complete one million barrel allocated to you at the end of the month, you will be expecting a total amount of Three Million United States Dollars ($3MUSD) at the end of every sales operation. I was able to trace and get hold of the attorney in charge of this dormant license and he has agreed to reassign this license to a new beneficiary as soon as I am able to have a good business understanding with the new partner. The oil lifting license will be re-assigned to your names/company names as you wish which will take a couple of days. As soon as this is done, consider the game over and we will start up operation immediately. Right at the moment, I have a buyer stand-by ready to buy whatever quantity of crude they will allocate to us. The proceeds of this lucrative venture will be shared in 60% and 40%, 60% will go to you and your company while 40% comes to me and the attorney.

This may be sounding very strange to you or too good to be true because you are not so familiar with the crude oil business. Believe me, this is the most legal and lucrative business someone can ever set up. With good understanding, we will become big time oil merchants in the next few months. Nobody recommended you; I got your information from a resident directory. Nature and Capital Operation You do not need capital to start up the sales operation after the license has been re-assigned to your names/company name. You are only a sales representative to the National Oil Company; you are just an intermediary between the producer/seller and the buyer. The producer/seller is the National Oil Company "Equatorial Oil" while the buyer is the entity buying the crude oil either by FOB (Free On Board) or CIF (Cost Insurance and Freight). After the sales operation the petroleum agency will pay you a host commission of $3per barrel sold.

The capacity of the license you are trying to re-assign now is one million barrels per month; this will give you a commission of $3MUSD every month at the end of each sales operation. Obligation of Partners: Your role is to apply for the reassignment of the lifting/marketing license with the Equatorial Oil. As the owner of the license, the commission from the crude oil sales will be paid into your nominated account after the sales. I cannot own a license because I’m working for the oil company. I need a partner with the financial muscles and connections to bid and re-assign a license from the Equatorial Oil. I will accept the responsibility of locating the buyers of the crude oil and negotiate with them to buy our allocated crude oil. As a staff of the Oil Company, I have good contact with buyers who will be able to scramble for any quantity of crude oil allocated to us monthly. I will use my network to arrange the sales transaction to make sure that our commission is calculated and paid to us immediately the buyer pays for the crude oil.

This will not be hard for me since I’m an insider in the oil company. As someone working with the agency, I cannot front myself to bid for a license or officially involve myself in a license operation; this is the more reason why I contacted you in the first place because it is against the oil industry's norms and ethics. I appreciate your kind response towards this lucrative venture. Just a brief description of myself, I’m a Platform Manager working under the National Oil Company of Equatorial Guinea. The National Oil
Company is a major producer of crude oil and exports to the world market. The oil company is owned by the government of Equatorial Guinea.

The Europe & Pretoria office of this Oil Company is responsible for issuing “oil lifts licenses” to intending license operators and oversees the general marketing of the crude oil produced by the company. As a Platform Manager, I also assist license owners in the marketing of the crude oil allocated to them by the Oil Company. But I’m not allowed to personally own a license or officially have interest in sales operations proceeds. On your positive response, I will be forwarding you with the direct contact details of the License office for you to direct your oil lifting license reassignment application. I will also draft a working MOU agreement which will stipulate our roles in this project and how the resulting commissions will be shared between us.

Costs

I have outlined the costs in this business below:

1. The Letter of Introduction –This will be drawn up by the lawyer who is in charge of the license for possible submission to Equatorial Oil introducing you or your company as the potential beneficiary to the dormant license. The document must go through the court for legal authentication which attracts an oath fee of £4,000 GBP before it can be accepted by Equatorial Oil for vetting.

2. Registering you or your company and getting a membership certificate from the Contractors and Operators board of Equatorial Oil. This is mandatory to enable you to operate with the license when it is reassigned to you. This membership registration costs £6,500 GBP and has a 5 years life span before renewal.

3. The refundable license reassignment application levy. This now costs £9,850 GBP effective from December 31st2017 I will handle 1 and 2. The payment for the license levy (3) will be handled by you.

The license has a lifespan of 5years at the end of this 5years; we can reapply to still use it. I want you to know that we have buyers already on ground to take up our entire allocation for the 5years period. As mentioned earlier, what we are here for is the host commission of $3 per barrels of the 1 Million we have every month meaning that we will be making $3Million every month for these 5years. These commissions will come to you first after which you will send my part to me. Our only financial investment is just the above as I have mentioned though I have put in some money to get to this stage.

Kindly send me your details which include your full names, address and telephone number. We will start off with the paperwork when all is agreed including the costs.

Regards,
ENGR Martin Hudson

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.