Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#430947 by Wiljames Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:59 pm
Dr.Aubrey Mark - [email protected]
Reply to - [email protected]
Subject - ASSISTANCE

Dear Applicant

I'm Dr. Aubrey Mark . I deal with the supply of Bio-technological products. i am looking for someone that can be trusted and reliable to work very well with a good understanding as my Personal Assistant.This position I am offering is home-based and its flexible i.e you work from home due to the Covid 19 pandemic preventive measures until i setup a physical branch in your area,you do not need previous experience to work.

Working with me is basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is that i may come at you impromptu Sometimes, I need someone who will be able to meet up with my irregular timings.i travel a lot and this is the reason why i need a personal assistance so much , i have clients who has bought goods from me
on credit and might want to make payment while i am not around or might request for supply . In your job description , you help collect funds on my behalf ,send emails to old and new clients with receipt of purchase , process payment , documentation e.t.c

As my Personal Assistant, your activities among other things will also include the following :

1) Scheduling programmer's, flights and keeping me up-to-date with them.

2) Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities.

3) Processing weekly payment , Filing, Faxing, Creating and sending out letters, scanning documents, some personal

assistant duties for owners, and many other

5) Managing expenses and invoices

6) process payment , documentation

7) collect funds from debtor / make payments on behalf of the Boss

8) collect invoice via email and documentation the funds collected and keep receipt for record purpose

9) Must be able to focus on details

10) Disbursement of funds to my retailers and keep proper records

11) Must have an active saving/ checking account for payment of salary, commission e.t.c

Your basic wage is 850 weekly but payable every 2 weeks . you will start work fully in exactly Two weeks from when you are confirmed hired and the good thing is that you shall earn $150 a day for 2 weeks before you start fully as this will serve as your start up bonus starting from the day you are hired ,this is to help you put yourself in order before resumption. once you resume fully in exactly 2 weeks from now , your basic wage begins to count as well ,

Note : your job might not be everyday for now , It might be twice or three times a week and not more than 3 hours , all you need to do is check your email frequently for my messages and you will still be paid for it but you have to be available online as i can reach you at any time

Kindly , let me know if you have an interest in working for me as my personal assistant,so that we can proceed to the next stage.

Regards
Dr.Aubrey Mark
Advertisement