Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#440221 by Troy Platt Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:27 am
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 10:53:52 -0700
Subject: JOB OFFER

Dear Sir/Madam,
First, as a way of introduction, I am Mr. John Chang (who hails from the Czech Republic) Managing Sulzer Technical Co Ltd Taichung Taiwan. We are a Taiwanese-based investor, We are into Oil Blocking Booms and Ropes; Water Supply & Purification - Water Sources: Watershed/Aquifer Protection Stabilization Restoration, Oil Spill Barriers, Slick Decomposition, Coral Reef Rehabilitation, Hydrologic Engineering, Well Drilling, Reservoirs; Waste Management - Refuse Containing: Storage Drums, Tanks, Containers, Sealants, Encapsulation.
We are also into export and import of the above-mentioned products and equipment. Our company "Sulzer Technical Co Ltd '' is a new and established firm that proposes to come up with a lot of business innovation in the near future. We are interested in employing your services, in working with us as our payment agent who can help us establish a medium of receiving payment on our behalf for Goods and raw materials we supply to our customers in Europe, South, and North America, Australia e.t.c If you are interested in transacting business with us. We will be delighted. Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate the mode in which we will pay for your services as our representative in Europe, America, Australia, etc.
Thank you and we await your further response. Sincerely John Chang Managing Director Sulzer Technical Co Ltd Street No 4, Alley 42, Lane 368, Tu Cheng Road District Ta Li

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement