Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#442001 by Troy Platt Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:35 pm
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2023 16:37:04 +0200
Subject: Partnership Inquiry
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]

Good day,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm Amy Morel, Recruitment Manager at VE Lithium, a distinguished global company specializing in lithium production and supply across Canada and the United States.

We're actively seeking representatives in North America to facilitate bilateral trade and handle client payments, reducing time, costs, and international workload. Our partnership offers:

- Substantial Earning Potential: As our dedicated representative, you will have the opportunity to earn a stable monthly wage, in addition to a commission of up to 5% on transactions. While we can't specify exact figures in this initial email, we assure you of a financially rewarding collaboration.

- Flexible Work Arrangements: Enjoy the freedom to tailor your work to your schedule, achieving an ideal work-life balance.

- Zero Upfront Costs: We want to assure you that this partnership does not come with any financial commitments. Your valuable contribution will be your time and expertise when available. There are no registration fees or hidden charges. We are committed to a transparent and equitable partnership.

To express interest or inquire further, please respond with:

- Full name
- Current position
- City & State

Thank you for considering this exceptional opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring how your expertise can enhance our collaboration.

Best regards,

Amy Morel
Recruitment Manager | International Human Resources
Mhrsci Partner Recruitment Team

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement