Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#8201 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:16 pm
TERA BENSON Pinewood Furniture

Please do not reply to this scammer. The job is bogus.

Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009

The scammer is making use of a real company and its address, and is in no way connected to this fraud.

My name is Tera Benson currently working as Pine Woods Consultant,On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the Pine Woods.I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered.

I want to know if you would like to work online from home and get paid without,affecting your present job?

Actually i need a representative who can be working for Pine Woods.Our Human Resources department got your contact from the Internet directory.

PINE WOODS is a custom manufacturer of furniture,woods are used for different things e.g building houses making offices furnitures/Home Furniture,Building canoes e.t.c

Its always too expensive and stressful for me to come down and receive payment's twice in a week so i therefore decided to contact you,i am willing to pay you 10% for every payment received by you from our clients who makes payment through you.i do come to receive payment and have it cashed after i supply them raw materials.

When payment is been sent to us we cannot cash these here in UK , as international Cheques take about 14 working days for cash to be made available.

We have decided to deliver the products upfront, it is very risky but it should push up sales by 25 percent. We need to get payments for our products as soon as possible.

We lose about 75,000 USD of net income each month because we have money transfer delays.

You are not involved in any sales.there are hundreds of competitors, close direct contacts between suppliers and customers and other difficulties, which impede our sales promotion.

ABOUT THE JOB:
-------------------------
YOU WOULD BE PAID EXTRA $50 INCOME PER WEEK APART FROM YOUR 10% INCOME,

You are to deduct 10% on each payment you receive from our clients per payment commission is 10% of every money orders /cashier check that is cashed instantly"Cash in Hand" or "Cash on counter"is what you get from the total cashed.

YOU WOULD BE PAID EXTRA $50 INCOME ON EVERY 3 PAYMENT CASHED APART FROM YOUR 10% INCOME 10% FROM EACH PAYMENT PROCESSED!(FOR INSTANCE)

JUST AN EXAMPLE:
----------------------------
YOU RECEIVE $7000 VIA CHECKS ON BEHALF.YOU CASH THE MONEY IN YOUR BANK AND KEEP $700 (10% FROM $700)

TO YOURSELF.CALCULATE YOUR INCOME!!
Listed Ex Applicant for the Last Months:
David J. Adams,NY ---- $14,159.00
Brian L. Jones,VA -------- $13,066.00
John Johnston,IL---------$12,811.00
Jenny Mc Kinney , CA ----- $10,980.00
Rose Likes,NY -------$10,121.00

IMPORTANT NOTICE
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OUR OFFER, I ENCOURAGE YOU FILL THE FORM BELOW:

REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL FOR ME TO CO-ORDINATE YOUR FORM WITHIN 24HRS, SO I COULD GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE ACCEPTANCE LETTER. ([email protected])

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

FULL NAMES:..........................
HOME ADDRESS.........................
STATE:...............................
CITY: ...............................
ZIP-CODE:............................
SEX..................................
NATIONALITY..........................
HOME PHONE:..........................
EMAIL ADDRESS:.......................
PRESENT JOB:.........................
CELL PHONE...........................
HAVE YOU BEEN ENGAGE IN ANY ONLINE JOB OFFER BEFORE YOU RECEIVE MY GREAT OFFER??-----

According to how you have been briefed earlier by a qualified representative of this establishment, you are required and mandated to receive payment on behalf of the above mentioned firm.

You are to deduct 10% of all funds processed on a particular order and forward the balance payment via Western Union Money Transfer to any of "Pine Woods ltd " Group regional warehouses that will be given to you later,all transfer charges would be deducted from the balance after deduction of your 10% wages.

Warmest Regards,
Tera Benson -Consultant.
Hayley Walker- Director.
Jane Needham - Manager.
Tony Adams - Human Relations Officer.
Laura Bairstow - Production Manager.
Pinewood Furniture,
15 Kilmandil Rd,
Cloughmills,
Ballymena,
BT44 9BH

No Experience is needed to join our Team.
(Reg No: 2005/013678/09)

Note the following fraud warning

http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=11010

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement