Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#62569 by dutchess Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:40 pm
recruitarrowfg.com and arrowfg are fake and will be reported - Michael

Got this email today , if you check the ip address(which I did) it leads back to Columbia :laugh-s:

:

Arrow Financial Group Pty Ltd
52 Maddingley Blvd,
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria,
3340, Australia.

Hello,
my name is Ricky Morgan and I am Arrow Financial Group hiring manager. Thank you for your reply and interest in our company.
Please read the e-mail below with the explanation about the job role.

Key responsibilities
1. Route and input all payment instructions received by mail, fax or electronically in a timely and accurate manner.
2. Control workflow on a daily basis to ensure deadlines are adhered.
3. Monitor and control of required reports.
4. Basic knowledge of online payment systems.
5. Excellent communication skills.

Salary & Benefits
1. You will be paid a basic salary of 1700 EUR per month.
2. You will benefit from the commissions, which are 5-7% of each transaction.
Normally the amounts that we process vary from 2,000 EUR to 10,000 EUR, but can go higher on special occasions.

Why we need Finance Assistants

When buying-selling operations via the Internet are concerned, the buyer and the seller don't know each other and are placed in different corners of the world. Therefore, it is important both to the buyer and the seller for their transaction to be made safely. Payment security means receiving money concerning the transaction by a reliable, experienced, impartial person - our Finance Assistant. He will hold all the money until all the terms of the deal are satisfied and only then release them to the intended receiver. Please, visit our web-site for more information.

Having a Finance Assistant in every country we can quickly transfer funds inside a country without wasting time on the international bank transfers, and continue our rapid growth rather than overwhelming our own bank account with inbound and outbound transactions leading to severe hold times and possible service interruption. It is time that is of significant importance to our clients.

The main task of the Finance Assistant will be receiving money transactions to any bank account he would like to use for the purposes of this job; and then forwarding these transactions to the next party of the process according to our instructions. Finance Assistant will be processing approximately 1-2 transactions per week.

If you are ready to proceed, you have to confirm your intention by filling & signing the Employment Agreement. You may download it here:
http://arrowfg.com/FinanceAssistant.pdf

If you agree with ALL conditions of the Employment Agreement, please fill in the registration form online at http://arrowfg.com/registrationformeu.htm

In order to find more information about the Finance Assistant job, please visit the links below:
http://arrowfg.com/PaymentSecurity.htm
http://arrowfg.com/PaymentSecurityFAQ.htm

Thank you for choosing Arrow Financial Group Pty Ltd.

--
Sincerely yours,
Ricky Morgan
Advertisement

#62573 by dutchess Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:01 pm
The original (1st) email

:

:laugh-s:

Employment offer!
Arrow Financial Group requires a Finance Assistant to join payment processing team in EU.
Job Information
Job Title: Finance Assistant Required Experience: Not Specified
Job Location: EU/Home based Base Pay: 1700 EUR/month + commission
Employee Type: Part-time Bonus: +
Working hours: 3-4 per day

Arrow Financial Group is pleased to offer you a job as a Finance Assistant.We have found and reviewed your CV at Eures. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be among our most valuable assets.
Should you accept this job offer, per company policy you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date.
• Salary paid in monthly installments by your choice of direct deposit or check.
• Bonus up to 7% from the amount of the processed transaction.
Job role
As a Finance Assistant your duties will include:
• Performing all the instructions received electronically in an accurate manner.
• Processing payments via bank and different payment systems according to the received instructions.
• Controlling the necessary paperwork.
• Reporting to the Hiring Manager and problem solving where transactions do not reconcile.
We at Arrow Financial Group hope that you'll accept this job offer and look forward to welcoming you aboard.

HOW TO APPLY
Finance Assistant
If you would like to find out more about the position and apply please reply to this e-mail and our hiring manager Ricky Morgan will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Please note that due to a high response we are getting for our positions, it may not always be possible to personally reply back to you with feedback in the same day.
#62642 by Katharina Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:29 am
Welcome dutchess and tzerber!
I'm glad you didn't fall for this scam.

As for the IP pointing to Michigan: The scammer might have used a proxy to hide his actual location. :evil:
#62648 by alecsander_van_doom Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:02 am
Hi there , i got the same email , after uploading my resume to EURES job board, how can they access personal data in order to scam , because i want to report this to the job board so no one can fall for it, and from my bad judgement i gave out my address , but i manage to find out via SCAMWARNERS, that is a fraud and held back my bank account from sending it.

thank you
Alex from Romania
#62653 by madalyna Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:40 am
I've got the same email . Somehow,they have seen my resume on EURES. How can it be? I thought it's a safe site,but I was wrong.
I month ago,I have received an email ,from Nigerian Petroleum bla bla bla ,offering me a job. Probably,they are the same crooks.

Mada,from Romania
#62664 by manosandr Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:47 am
Hi from Greece!

I received the emails too! Those guys are well organized, since they found out our data from Eures and prepared a very detailed scam. You should know that Eures is an open site, where anybody can reach your CV.

I checked the Business Registry of Australia, and there is indeed a company named "Arrow FG" (http://www.abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?SearchText=80135929092). But when I tracked the ip address of their web site, it came out that it was in the US and was created on 15-08-2011, the same day that they had sent the emails! (http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=whois&host=arrowfg.com)

So it is definitely a scam and be careful not to give them your bank account details. If you did so, call your bank and inform them.
Last edited by manosandr on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
#62681 by duartepaiva Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:48 am
Hello from Portugal:)

I also receive the same e-mail. I thought I suspect ... I worry that Eures is used for this. Does anyone know what are their intentions? Gather information? Why?

Duarte