Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#8893 by The Enchantress Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:08 pm
FAKE UK JOBS

More fake jobs.

Delete and do reply.

IP = 212.100.69.10 = Lagos in Nigeria.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Stress Free Job Opportunity
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009

Mend Fabrics Limited
25 Charter Street ,
Leicester , United kingdom
LE1 3UD
Tel: +44 (703) 193 0785

Hello ,

My name is David O'Brien i am the c.e.o to Mend abrics Limited. Mend Fabrics is a textile agency established 1990 by David and Jeanne O'Brien specializing in fashion fabrics for clothing manufactures and many designer ranges. Our office is located in SW London , We are In search of a Representative in Your region to Work for us as a Part Time worker and this will not affect your current state of work.

The main scope of work for this Representative will be to accept payment via Check or Wire Transfer and then deduct His/Her 10% working allowance and a extra 5% for effectiveness and send down the rest to our Head Office In the United Kingdom. If you are Interested, kindly get back to me with your full name, phone number and residential address .

Thanks

Please note that it wouldn't cost you anything to receive payment on our company's behalf.Please reply only if you will like to work from home part-time and get paid weekly without leaving or it affecting your present job(PAY IS GOOD)

Please Respond.
Regards,
David O'Brien
+44 (703) 193 0785

Note search on same redirect to anywhere else in the World telephone number;

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=opera&rls=en&hs=cSI&q=%22%2B44+%28703%29+193+0785%22&btnG=Search

Kelley Ko Fabrics
2 Wilmington Court
Tankerville Road
London
SW16 5LN
Tel: +44 703 193 0785

Hello

My name is Kelly Brown , C.E.O to Kelley Ko Fabrics. Kelley Ko is a textile agency established 1990 by Brown and Jeanne Kelley specializing in fashion fabrics for clothing manufactures and many designer ranges. Our office is located in SW London , We are In search of a Representative in Your region to Work for us as a Part Time worker and this will not affect your current state of work.

The main scope of work for this Representative will be to accept payment via Check or Wire Transfer and then deduct His/Her 10% working allowance and a extra 5% for effectiveness and send down the rest to our Head Office In the United Kingdom. If you are Interested, kindly get back to me with your full name, phone number and residential address to ([email protected])

Thanks

Please note that it wouldn`t cost you anything to receive payment on our company`s behalf.Please reply only if you will like to work from home part-time and get paid weekly without leaving or it affecting your present job (PAY IS GOOD)

Please Respond.
Regards,
Kelly Brown
+44 703 193 0785
[email protected]

John Kelly 44 703 193 0785 [email protected].

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement