Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#9429 by Peta Tue May 05, 2009 4:59 am
This nasty little fake job scam targeting Australians came to my attention via a local newspaper.

After making an enquiry via a safely anonymous email address the scammer then sent this typical Payment Representative script shown below. As a bank acount has been requested, there is a strong likelyhood that this scammer will attempt to flash the victims' bank account. For more information on bank account flashing please see this link

Delivered-To: ****@***

Open Positions for Sales Payment Officer / Assistants

Open Positions at Sonel Auto Inc, USA.

I am Andre Roberts Recruitment Manager for Sonel Auto Inc, USA. I recently found your resume online and would like to learn more about your background. We are currently recruiting for the position of a sales payment processing officer and your qualifications appears to be a good match. Below you will find the job details for your review.

Sonel Auto Inc, is a specialty retailer of automotive parts, accessories and maintenance items in the United States. We supply most of our products to different parts of the world from Africa , Asia , Middle East, Caribbean etc

It operates primarily within the United States automotive aftermarket industry, which includes replacement parts (excluding tires), accessories, maintenance items, batteries and automotive chemicals for cars and light trucks (pickup trucks, vans, minivans and sport utility vehicles).

***CONCEPT BEHIND THE JOB OFFER***
Sonel Auto has just introduced itself into the Australia Automotive Market and has therefore decided to increase its work force; So Customer's Satisfaction can be maximized. So we hereby seek for Payment Processing Agent/ Officer. These Jobs are open for candidates in the Australia.

***Required Qualifications***
• Experience as a customer service rep or &/or retails sales
• Detail oriented
• Basic computer skills – Word & Excel
• Good attendance record
• Good problem solving skills
• Meets deadlines
• Motivating
• Trustworthy
• Reliable
• Ready to work 5-7 hours per week
• E-mail and Internet experience (minimal)
• ANZ Bank Account

***Your Duties Are***
• Monitor, Receive and Process payments sent by our clients via Wire Transfers to your ANZ account.
• Deduct 10% which will be your Commission/Pay, and Process balance funds (%90) to our account via Western Union.

If you are hereby suitable for this offer, you are required to complete application details below for review.

***JOB ENTRY FORM INFORMATION REQUIRED***
1. WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? :
2. YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE:
3. ARE YOU A CITIZEN OF AUSTRALIA? :
4. LEVEL OF EDUCATION:
5. QUALIFICATION OBTAINED IN HIGH SCHOOL OR INSTITUTION:
6. YOUR SEX:
7. AGE:
8. HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW ABOUT THESE JOB? :
9. YOUR PRESENT OCCUPATION:
10. YOUR JOB APPLICATION CODE:

***CONTACT DETAILS & ANZ ACCOUNT REQUIRED FOR OFFICIAL USE ***
1. FULL NAMES:
2. CONTACT ADDRESS:
3. APARTMENT #:
4. CITY:
5. STATE:
6. ZIPCODE:
7. HOME PHONE NUMBER:
8. CELL PHONE:
9. EMAIL (Primary & secondary):

*** ANZ ACCOUNT REQUIRED FOR PAYMENTS AND OFFICIAL USE ***
1. ACCOUNT NAME:
2. ACCOUNT #:
3. BSB #:

Please be rest assured that your account information is safe and confidential with us. We will not share your information with any third party.

- N.B:- Your job application code #: 000*******

By filling the application above means you are ready to commence work immediately. For Further discussion on Job Offer, You can contact me via email at [email protected]

Cordially yours,

Andre Roberts.
[email protected]

Sonel Auto Inc, USA.
Advertisement

#9467 by Peta Wed May 06, 2009 8:42 am
An update on this scam.

This particular lowlife criminal scum has quiet a good grasp on the English language, which makes him more likely to succeed in ripping off innocent people who are genuinely looking for work. The latest missive introduces another theiving character named Greg Lambert [email protected] , though in all liklihood this will be the same scammer. More importantly it appears he may have a landline phone account in the USA. This is most unusual as any given worthless criminal does not like to be traced. Perhaps he feels safe giving this number out to his target base in an entirely different country.

Received: by 10.142.44.11
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 06:18:25 -0500
Subject: Getting Started With Payment Processing!

Hi Payment Officer, I am Greg Lambert, Sales Person for Sonel Auto Inc, USA. You will start payment processing tomorrow. I would be contacting you upon when you will be receiving payments from clients. Well we currently have lots of outstanding payments from our clients which you will be processing this week. I believe you are all set and ready to begin immediately starting tomorrow. As our payment officer, your duty is to receive and process payment from clients around and within your area, Payments comes in wire transfer and billpays. All you need to do is monitor account and collect payments from clients via bank wire transfers or billpays in the ANZ account provided.

Payments comes in the range of $2,000 to $10,000 you take out 10% commission which is your commission/salary on every payment processed, You then proceed to send funds via western union. Your commission is tend to increase pending on how efficient you are able to handle transactions. You tend to earn a minimum of $500 every week, and if you are efficient enough you will be able to earn over $700 every week. More so, you will have enough time to spend with your family, or you can easily do this job while you continue with your present job.

I need you to confirm to me if you would be able to handle transactions, You can always reach me at 361-288-3602.

Warm Regards,

Greg Lambert
361-288-3602
[email protected]
[email protected]
Sonel Auto Inc, USA.
#10331 by Peta Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:58 pm
Yet another fake job offering from this particular scammer. The story is still the same. Only the names are different.

Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 03:14:07 -0500
Subject: Vacant Position for Sales Payment Officer / Assistants

Vacant Position for Sales Payment Officer / Assistants

Open Positions at SelRon Auto Inc, USA.

I am Peri Adkins Recruitment Manager for SelRon Auto Inc, USA. I recently found your resume online and would like to learn more about your background. We are currently recruiting for the position of a sales payment processing officer and your qualifications appears to be a good match. Below you will find the job details for your review.
SelRon Auto Inc, is a specialty retailer of automotive parts, accessories and maintenance items in the United States. We supply most of our products to different parts of the world from Africa , Asia , Middle East, Caribbean etc
It operates primarily within the United States automotive aftermarket industry, which includes replacement parts (excluding tires), accessories, maintenance items, batteries and automotive chemicals for cars and light trucks (pickup trucks, vans, minivans and sport utility vehicles).

***CONCEPT BEHIND THE JOB OFFER***
SelRon Auto has just introduced itself into the Australia Automotive Market and has therefore decided to increase its work force; So Customer's Satisfaction can be maximized. So we hereby seek for Payment Processing Agent/ Officer. These Jobs are open for candidates in the Australia.

***Required Qualifications***
• Ready to work 5-7 hours per week
• Detail oriented
• Good attendance record
• Good problem solving skills
• Meets deadlines
• Basic computer skills – Word & Excel
• Motivating
• Trustworthy
• Reliable
• E-mail and Internet experience (minimal)
• SUNCORP Bank Account

***Your Duties Are***
• Monitor, Receive and Process payments sent by our clients via Wire Transfers to your SUNCROP account.
• Deduct 10% which will be your Commission/Pay, and Process balance funds (%90) to our account via Western Union.

If you are hereby suitable for this offer, you are required to complete application details below for review.

***JOB ENTRY FORM INFORMATION REQUIRED***
1. WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? :
2. YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE:
3. ARE YOU A CITIZEN OF AUSTRALIA? :
4. LEVEL OF EDUCATION:
5. QUALIFICATION OBTAINED IN HIGH SCHOOL OR INSTITUTION:
6. YOUR SEX:
7. AGE:
8. HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW ABOUT THESE JOB? :
9. YOUR PRESENT OCCUPATION:
10. YOUR JOB APPLICATION CODE:

***CONTACT DETAILS & SUNCROP ACCOUNT REQUIRED FOR OFFICIAL USE ***
1. FULL NAMES:
2. CONTACT ADDRESS:
3. APARTMENT #:
4. CITY:
5. STATE:
6. ZIPCODE:
7. HOME PHONE NUMBER:
8. CELL PHONE:
9. EMAIL (Primary & secondary):

*** SUNCORP BANK ACCOUNT REQUIRED FOR PAYMENTS AND OFFICIAL USE ***
1. ACCOUNT NAME:
2. ACCOUNT #:
3. BSB #:

Please be rest assured that your account information is safe and confidential with us. We will not share your information with any third party. If currently you don’t have an ANZ account, you have two days to setup so as to start receiving payments.

- N.B:- Your job application code #: 10013142009

By filling the application above means you are ready to commence work immediately. For Further discussion on Job Offer, You can contact me via email at [email protected] or [email protected]

Cordially yours,
Peri Adkins.
[email protected]
([email protected])
SelRon Auto Inc, USA.
SelRonTradingStore.com