Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#10380 by AlanJones Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:12 am
Found this scumbag on CraigsList.

It's a company representative scam, but dressed up to look like it is for a Charity.

The email address used is [email protected]
From Mr Smith Brown,
Smith Orphanage Homes.

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr Smith Brown, I wish to offer you a part-time job in which is of mutual benefit. I resigned from my job early last year as a research scientist for ARINI (Agricultural Research Institute of Northern Ireland) but still work part-time as a freelance consultant for the institute.My wife and I presently reside in Africa. However, due to the passion we have for children, we decided to run a humanitarian organization of saving the lives of the homeless and abandon children in order to contribute our quarter towards giving these Children's lives a meaning just as our God demanded of us to care for the homeless.

We presently have our orphanage homes in India, United State Of America, Somalia and Cotonou, Republic of Benin and we hope to get to other countries in time to come. we run this organization with the help of some individuals and companies who values the lives of these children and had made up their minds to send funds for their upkeeps.Most of our funding is from American friends whom we have solicited for their help and we are overwhelmed by their eagerness to send funds to us.

However we are finding it difficult receiving these funds as the bunch of the payments are in US based money orders and Checks which we find difficult to cash here in AFRICA. To enable us receive all the donations, I wish to employ you on contract basis to be my payment representative back in the states, this way you will receive the Money Orders/Checks from our Donors, cash them easily, deduct 10% of the total amount in every payment as your commission and then send the rest back to me via Western Union wire transfer.

JOB DESCRIPTION?

1. Receive Check/ Money Order payment from Clients
2. Cash Payments at your Bank
3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the Offices you will be contacted to send payment to (Payment is to be forwarded either by (Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer).

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?

10% from each operation! For instance: you receive $7000 via check on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep $700 (10% from $7000) for yourself! At this beginning, your commission will be 10% but will increase as time goes on.

Thanks for your anticipated action, and we hope to hear back from you.

N .B if you are interested with the job offer we will need you to furnish with this detailed information.

1)YOUR FULL NAMES :
2)CONTACT ADDRESS:
3)CITY:
4)STATE:
5)ZIP CODE:
6)DIRECT TELEPHONE :
7) AGE & OCCUPATION :

Regards,
Mr Smith Brown,
Smith Orphanage Homes.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#10561 by AlanJones Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:49 am
Here's another scammer using the same format but a different name

Received from: "ANDREW ORPHANAGE HOMES"<[email protected]>
Reply-to: <[email protected]>
Subject: JOB OFFER:ANDREW ORPHANAGE HOMES
IP Address: 82.128.27.54 Nigeria (Lagos)
ANDREW ORPHANAGE HOMES
HEAD OFFICE:158 Crawley road
Roffey Horsham,London
United Kingdom
Telephone: +44-702-405-8579
send your reply to me on: [email protected]

Dear Friend,

Thank you for contacting us concerning the job offer posted on Craigslist. My name is Mr. Andrew Moore, I wish to offer you a part-time job in which is of mutual benefit. I resigned from my job early last year as a research scientist for ARINI (Agricultural Research Institute of Northern Ireland) but still work part-time as a freelance consultant for the institute.My wife Mrs Mary Moore and I presently reside in London,United Kingdom . However, due to the passion we have for children, we decided to run a humanitarian organization of saving the lives of the homeless and abandon children in order to contribute our quarter towards giving these Children's lives a meaning just as our God demanded of us to care for the homeless.We have been operating for 6 years now but we are building more homes for the less priviledge in some countries of the world.

We presently have our orphanage homes in India,United Kingdom,Somalia and Ghana,France, Republic of Benin,Qatar and we hope to get to other countries in time to come. we run this organization with the help of some individuals and companies who values the lives of these children and had made up their minds to send funds for their upkeeps.Most of our funding is from American and Canadians friends whom we have solicited for their help and we are overwhelmed by their eagerness to send funds to us.

However we are finding it difficult receiving these funds as the bunch of the payments are in USA/CANADA based money orders which we find difficult to cash here in LONDON. To enable us receive all the donations, I wish to employ you on contract basis to be my payment representative back in the states or Canada, this way you will receive the Money Orders from our Donors, cash them easily, deduct 10% of the total amount in every payment as your commission and then send the rest back to me via Western Union wire transfer or Money GRAM.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE BELOW ACCOUNT,YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR OUR JOB OFFER:

1. Receive Money Order payment from willing Clients
2. line of Credit Account
3. Business or Home Equity Line of Credit.
4. Company Account/Business Account
5. Visa or Master card credit card

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
10% from each operation! For instance:If you receive $200,000(TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND) USD via any of the above account you will get $20,000(TWENTY THOUSAND USD on our behalf). You will cash the money and keep your percentage (10% of any amount you receive on our behalf) for yourself! At this beginning, your commission will be 10% but willl increase as time goes on.

Thanks for your anticipated action, and we hope to hear back from you.GOD LOVES WHO WISH TO HELP PRIVILEDGED,GOD IS CALLING ON YOU TO HELP BY CONTRIBUTING YOUR OWN QUOTA TO THE UPBRING OF THE LESS PRIVILEDGE.

N .B if you are interested with the job offer we will need you to furnish with this detailed information.

1)YOUR FULL NAMES :
2)CONTACT ADDRESS:
3)CITY:
4)STATE:
5)ZIPCODE:
6)DIRECT TELEPHONE :
7)AGE & OCCUPATION :

reply me on: [email protected]

Regards,

Mr Andrew Moore,
Andrew Orphanage Homes.
+44-702-405-8579

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.