Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#10875 by AlanJones Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:23 am
This is a Company Representative Payment Scam. You will be sent fraudulent cheques or Money Orders, which you will be asked to cash and send the money (minus your 10%) to someone by Western Union. The cheques will eventually be found to be fraudulent by the bank and the money will be debited from your account. If you get involved with these scammers, you will lose money and may also face investigation for fraud.

Received from: Nathan Marcus <[email protected]>
Subject: FROM CRAIGELIST...JOB OFFER!!!
IP Address: 41.219.200.16 Nigeria (Lagos)
Hello:
First of all most: Before we can employ you, we need trust and honesty. My name is Nathan Marcus, I am contacting as the Success West Africa Milk Company representative here in U.K but the company resides in West Afr. We have clients (Individual) that resides in United Kingdom who want to go into partnership with our goods and services.

Now: you as a person, with the respect of you looking for Job, you don't need to stress yourself before you earn money or writing application, compiling VC before you get employed. success-west-Africa-milk-company is here to ease your predicament. All you need is to sit at home and earn money for a living while you can still get yourself employed in another company.

How you are going to work for our prestigious company is that, we export our goods to the above mention clients and they have to pay for 50% of the total money of the goods shipping to them and pay the balance after the delivery. Now we need you to work for us by collecting money from our clients through wired transfer into your account in United Kingdom and then send it back to our company by WE or MG. Each money wired into your account, you will deduct 10% and send the rest. I cannot do this job because I am the company representative to monitor you and the clients.

it is against the company rules and regulation to involve myself collecting money for the company. Once again; we need trust in getting this done and if you impress our company by trusting you: then you will work for us in a long term and we shall confirm you as one of our International employee: while this attract some benefits.
If you are interested: Kindly answer these question and send it back to us for confirmation:
Your Full Name:
Sex:
Telephone Number:
Fax Number: (if you have any)...
Bank Name:
Name on Bank Account:
Account Number:
ROUTING Number:
Bank Swift Code:
Sort Code:
Bank Address:
Bank Phone Number or Fax:

Kindly attached your scan copy of your International Passport or driving license or working permit along with this email address: [email protected] so that we can proceed further. Here is our company website http://www.linkedin.com/companies/succe ... lk-company
our company phone number: +44-704-578-6773. We are looking forward to hear from you soonest.
Warmest Regards,
Nathan Marcus.
Rep. S.a.M.C
+44-704-578-6773

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement