Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#11927 by Kachtice Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:34 pm
Scammer, do not apply or send your personnal information.
"if you do not provide all this information i guess you are not capable of this transaction", I guess being agressive works for him.
I prefer to thnk of it as I am not nieve enough to give him my personnal information.

:laugh-s:

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 3:38 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients

Payment Representative Needed
I am Mr Marc Benson, Hiring Manager of Dulwich Picture Gallery, would you like to work online from home and get paid without affecting your present job? Actually i need a representative who can be working for our company as online bookkeeper.We make Online supply to our clients in USA/CANADA. Its always too expensive and stressful for me to come down and receive such payment twice in a month so I therefore decided to contact you.I am willing to pay you 10% for every payment received by you from our clients in form of check which you will cash at your bank and send the rest as instructed If you are interested, this job offer will not affect your present work,all I need from you is utmost honesty, trust, steady communication and easy access to the internet kindly send me the information's below and I will have my customers send the payment to you immediately:

FULL NAME,
FULL ADDRESS(NOT P.O BOX )
CITY:
STATE:& ZIP-CODE:
CELL PHONE NUMBER/ Home Phone

if you do not provide all this information i guess you are not capable of this transaction.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Marc Benson
Payment Officer,
Dulwich Picture Gallery
Gallery Road, Dulwich Village,
London SE21 7AD
Rc: 122132
Tel: 00944704571628
Email: [email protected]
Advertisement

#11981 by The Enchantress Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:22 pm
This scammer has no connection with the gallery and is reported to be using this other mail address;

[email protected]

Delete and do not reply to this fake job scam.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.