Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#99636 by Bubbles Wed May 02, 2012 11:10 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners Jack. I am sorry you got scammed in this way. Please post up the email address the scammer used to send this to you. That will help others who are searching to see if they are dealing with a scammer.

It looks like you are using your real name. Please contact an Administrator to get your name changed. Thank you.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
Advertisement

#100835 by peubert Tue May 08, 2012 8:25 pm
Hi All,
I have just received this mail.

CONFIRMATION OF EMPLOYMENT attached; Confidential Employment Form.doc

sent from; [email protected]

Sylvester Bright
Recruitment Dept
TradeCoast Ltd.
Tel/Fax: 08704863611

Dear ......my name,

Congratulations.

Having carefully reviewed your CV, for the position of COOKS/KITCHEN PORTER advertised by our company.

I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected to join our new team in London.

We are currently in need of honest and reliable people who can fill in the shortages. This position is for immediate start.

However, there will be a 2 day induction and training which will start on the 17th and end on the 18th of MAY 2012 from 10am to 1pm each day at The Cavendish Hotel, London, 81, Jermyn Street, St James, London SW1Y6JF..

The two day training will be fully paid for and you are expected to come with your original documents;

Passport /Birth Certificate/ID card (showing your right to work in the UK)
N.I number
Bank/Building Society/Local Post Office details (for your wages)
The Confidential Application Form (print out)

The pay rate for your position will be £9.75 an hour. There is morning and evening shifts to choose from.

Wages will be paid every forth night(two weeks).

We partner with the NHS and some schools in the Luton and London area, so CRB Check is mandatory.

The company will issue you a uniform on the induction/training day and you will be allocated the location/school to work in either in Luton or London.

Please e-mail us back the following, on or before the 14th of May 2012;

Your uniform size (ie Shirt, Trousers and Suit Jacket).
The mode of payment for your CRB check is Ukash.

As a result of recent Government changes to the vetting and barring scheme(VBS) the cost of Enhanced CRB check is £50.

Due to insurance purposes and our client’s policy we cannot accept CRB done outside the company.

The Ukash is a new safe and secure payment method that we use for effective payment of CRB fees. The post office, newsagent shops and off licence top up shops with a Paypoint,Payzone or epay services can issue you a Ukash voucher for £50. The Ukash voucher 19 digits numbers is what we require you to email us back for your CRB payment fees and also to ensure that your job placement is still effective.

The CRB fees will only be refunded on your next wages if the report comes back satisfactory. The company will delist your name from the job placement list if we do not receive your uniform sizes and the Ukash voucher numbers.

The deadline for the submission by email of your uniform sizes and £50 Ukash voucher numbers for your CRB fees will be on the 14th of May 2012, no work placement will be offered without any of the above and you will not be eligible to come in for the two day training and induction.

We are extremely very busy this period and may not be able to respond to your enquiries. We will give you any more information needed on the training/induction day and we are glad to welcome you to our company.

Attached is a confidential application form, please print, fill in all relevant sections and bring it with you on the day of your induction/training.

Regards,
Sylvester Bright
Recruitment Dept
TradeCoast Ltd.
#110384 by calowekins Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:10 pm
I dont think you actually realize how happy i am to have found this site. I had the EXACT same e-mail as everyone on here and really thought it was real. My boyfriend and mother both thought it was a bit wierd, as the marriot hotel is a big buisiness and if they were going to hire it would be [email protected].
I am currently in the middle or searching everywhere for jobs which is why i though it was real because i cant actually remember what i have and have not signed up for haha.

Dear chloe

We are glad to inform you that after carefully reviewing your CV for the position of house keeping/cleaners our company advertised, you have been selected to join our new team in Swansea. There will be a 2 day induction and training which will start on the 12th and end on the 13th of July 2012 from 10am to 1pm each day at The Swansea Marriott,Maritime Quarter · Swansea, Wales SA1 3SS United Kingdom

The two day training will be fully paid for and you are expected to come with your original documents;

N.I number

The pay rate for your position will be £9.75 an hour, your shift pattern will be 12 hours a day, 5 days on and 2 days off, there is also Full time and Part time positions to choose from, there is morning shift ( 8am-8pm) and night shift (8pm- 8am) and you will be paid every forth night(two weeks).

The company will issue you a uniform on the induction/training day and you will be allocated the office site to work in Swansea area.

Please e-mail us back the following, on or before the 03rd of July 2012;
Your uniform size (ie Shirt, Trousers and Suit Jacket)
[b]The mode of payment for your CRB check is Ukash. :roll:

As a result of recent Government changes to the vetting and barring scheme(VBS) the cost of Enhanced CRB check is £50.Due to insurance purposes and our client’s policy we cannot accept CRB done outside the company. :roll:

The Ukash is a new safe and secure payment method that we use for effective payment of CRB fees. The post office, newsagent shops and off licence top up shops with a Paypoint,Payzone or epay services can issue you a Ukash voucher for £50.The Ukash voucher 19 digits numbers is what we require you to email us back for your CRB payment fees and also to ensure that your job placement is still effective. The CRB fees will only be refunded on your next wages if the report comes back satisfactory. The company will delist your name from the job placement list if we do not receive your uniform sizes and the Ukash voucher numbers.

The deadline for the submission by email of your uniform sizes and £50 Ukash voucher numbers for your CRB fees will be on the 03rd of July 2012[/u], no work placement will be offered without any of the above and you will not be eligible to come in for the two day training and induction. We are extremely very busy this period and may not be able to respond to your enquiries. We will give you any more information needed on the training/induction day and we are glad to welcome you to our company. Attached is a confidential application form, please print, fill in all relevant sections and bring it with you on the day of your induction/training.

Angela Curren

Recruitment Dept
TradeCoast Ltd.

Incase you want it here the email:
[email protected]

Thanks a bunch for the infomation and conformation of this scam, extremely greatful. :oh-joy:

Chloe,
#111439 by crazykids Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:20 am
Hi everyone, feeling like such a fool, I fell for this scam, paid £50 for CRB which I won't be seeing again.
Details of this scam is as follows.

The emails were from someone claiming to be JAMES GODWIN [email protected]

We are glad to inform you that after carefully reviewing your CV for the position of CLEANERS AND HOUSEKEEPERS advertised by our company.

You have been selected to join our new team.

There will be a 2 day induction and training starting from the 2nd of July and end on the 3rd of July 2012 from 11.30am to 3.30pm each day Britannia Hotel, East Cliff, Bournemouth, BH1 3DP.

The cost of your transportation to the two day training will be fully paid for by us and you are expected to come with your original documents;

N.I number

The pay rate for your position will be £8.75 an hour, your shift pattern will be 7 hours a day, 5 days on and 2 days off, there is also Full time and Part time positions to choose from, there two shifts to choose from (7am-2pm) and night shift (2pm- 9pm) and you will be paid every forth night(two weeks).

The company will issue you a uniform on the induction/training day and you will be allocated the office site to work in.

Please e-mail us back the following, on or before the 25th of June 2012;
Your uniform size (ie Shirt, Trousers and Suit Jacket).

As a result of recent Government changes to the vetting and barring scheme(VBS) the cost of Enhanced CRB check is £50.

Due to insurance purposes and our client’s policy we cannot accept CRB done outside the company.

The Ukash is a new safe and secure payment method that we use for effective payment of CRB fees. The post office, newsagent shops and off licence top up shops with a Paypoint,Payzone or epay services can issue you a Ukash voucher for £50. The Ukash voucher 19 digits numbers is what we require you to email us back for your CRB payment fees and also to ensure that your job placement is still effective.

The CRB fees will only be refunded on your next wages if the report comes back satisfactory. The company will delist your name from the job placement list if we do not receive your uniform sizes and the Ukash voucher numbers.

The deadline for the submission by email of your uniform sizes and £50 Ukash voucher numbers for your CRB fees will be on the 25th of June 2012, no work placement will be offered without any of the above and you will not be eligible to come in for the two day training and induction. We are extremely very busy this period and may not be able to respond to your enquiries.

We will give you any more information needed on the training/induction day and we are glad to welcome you to our company. Attached is a confidential application form, please print, fill in all relevant sections and bring it with you on the day of your induction/training.

Regards,
Godwin James
Recruitment Dept
TradeCoast Ltd.
After several email exchanges, they wanted another £50 claiming the first payment had an error, what a joke stealing from unemployed people/FAMILIES who are struggling to pay for food and bills. I will be spreading the word to friends and family.

So glad the Police pointed me to this site, if only I thought about checking before I parted with the cash. I WON'T be scammed like this again. What a sick and twisted world in which we live. :(
#112024 by jeatkunedo Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:43 pm
Another one guys, it came through gumtree.

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Links recruitment <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Applicant

We are glad to inform you that after carefully reviewing your CV for the post of a Warehouse Operative our company advertised, you have been selected to join our team. There will be a 3 days induction and training which will start on the 17th and end on 19th of July 2012 from 10am to 1pm each day at the 146, North End Rd, London.W14 9PP.
The three days training will be fully paid for and you are expected to come with your original documents;

Utility bill (showing current address)
N.I number

The pay rate for your position will be £9.75 an hour, your shift pattern will be 12 hours a day, 5 days on and 2 days off, there is morning shift ( 8am-8pm) and night shift (8pm- 8am) and you will be paid every forth night(two weeks). The company will issue you a uniform on the induction/training day and you will be allocated the office site to work with other of our staffs around the city of London.

Please e-mail us back the following, on or before the 14th of July 2012;
The mode of payment for your CRB check (Ukash Voucher).

As a result of recent Government changes to the vetting and barring scheme(VBS) the cost of Enhanced CRB check is £50.Due to insurance purposes and our client’s policy we cannot accept CRB done outside the company.

The Ukash is a new safe and secure payment method that we use for effective payment for CRB fees. Newsagent Shops and Off Licence Top Up Shops with a Paypoint,Payzone or epay services can issue you a Ukash voucher for £50.The Ukash voucher 19 digits numbers is what we require you to email us back for your CRB payment fees and also to ensure that your job placement is still effective. The CRB fees will only be refunded on your next wages if the report comes back satisfactory. The company will delist your name from the job placement list if we do not receive your uniform sizes and the Ukash voucher numbers.

The deadline for the submission by email of your uniform sizes and £50 Ukash voucher numbers for your CRB fees will be on the 14th of July 2012, no work placement will be offered without any of the above and you will not be eligible to come in for the three day training and induction. We are extremely very busy this period and may not be able to respond to your enquiries. We will give you any more information needed on the training/induction day and we are glad to welcome you to our company. Attached is a confidential application form, please print, fill in all relevant sections and bring it with you on the day of induction/training.

Recruitment Dept
Links Recruitment Agency
Tel/Fax: 02088075009
#113605 by cositalinda Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:18 pm
:yikes: I nearly got scammed :(

was so good to be true, I hate people taking advantage of vulnerable people :bondage:

I have got their IP !! :twisted:
From gloria watson Wed Jul 11 17:44:13 2012
X-Apparently-To: removed personal information. ~Bubbles via 188.125.83.155; Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:44:15 +0000
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.220.174 as permitted sender)

X-Originating-IP: [209.85.220.174] 8)
Authentication-Results: mta1040.mail.ird.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-vc0-f174.google.com) (209.85.220.174)
by mta1040.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:44:15 +0000
Received: by vcbf11 with SMTP id f11so1134472vcb.33

Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:44:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.58.238.193 with HTTP; Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:44:13 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 17:44:13 +0100
Message-ID: <CAGVSaLRhTC0j3QL5oEV7V+VrkGCU3cv2pKoFu+xTTsq7Mf7gEQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT
To: removed personal information. ~Bubbles
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=f46d043c7f2a9b0fe904c4908e95
Content-Length: 173325
:arrow:
Advertised on Gumtree http://www.gumtree.com/p/jobs/chamberma ... /106298553

Dear sheep :roll:

We are glad to inform you that after carefully reviewing your CV for the position of Chambermaid our company advertised, you have been selected to join our new team in London. There will be a 2 day induction and training which will start on the 24th and end on the 25th of July 2012 from 10am to 1pm each day at Premier Inn, 275 Old Street London , EC1V 9LN England

United Kingdom The two day training will be fully paid for and you are expected to come with your original documents;

N.I number

The pay rate for your position will be £9.75 an hour, your shift pattern will be 12 hours a day, 5 days on and 2 days off, there is also Full time and Part time positions to choose from, there is morning shift ( 8am-8pm) and night shift (8pm- 8am) and you will be paid every forth night(two weeks).

The company will issue you a uniform on the induction/training day and you will be allocated the office site to work in London area.

Please e-mail us back the following, on or before the 18th of July 2012;

As a result of recent Government changes to the vetting and barring scheme(VBS) the cost of Enhanced CRB check is £50.Due to insurance purposes and our client’s policy we cannot accept CRB done outside the company.

The Ukash is a new safe and secure payment method that we use for effective payment of CRB fees. The post office, newsagent shops and off licence top up shops with a Paypoint,Payzone or epay services can issue you a Ukash voucher for £50.The Ukash voucher 19 digits numbers is what we require you to email us back for your CRB payment fees and also to ensure that your job placement is still effective. The CRB fees will only be refunded on your next wages if the report comes back satisfactory. The company will delist your name from the job placement list if we do not receive your uniform sizes and the Ukash voucher numbers.

The deadline for the submission by email of your uniform sizes and £50 Ukash voucher numbers for your CRB fees will be on the 18th of July 2012, no work placement will be offered without any of the above and you will not be eligible to come in for the two day training and induction. We are extremely very busy this period and may not be able to respond to your enquiries. We will give you any more information needed on the training/induction day and we are glad to welcome you to our company. Attached is a confidential application form, please print, fill in all relevant sections and bring it with you on the day of your induction/training.

Gloria Watson

Recruitment Dept
TradeCoast Ltd.
Tel/Fax: 0207 3101981

I opened the attached application , I hope there it's not a virus :evil:

:idea: To report scam ads
Gumtree: http://gumtree.force.com/Help/knowledgeContact
Google: http://support.google.com/mail/bin/requ ... ijack_spam
Or you can easily read message headers by using an online tool such as https://messageheader.appspot.com/.
:oh-joy: quick
Last edited by Bubbles on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Quotations added for clarity.
#113630 by cositalinda Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:36 pm
cositalinda wrote::yikes: I nearly got scammed :(

was so good to be true, I hate people taking advantage of vulnerable people :bondage:

I have got their IP !! :twisted:
From gloria watson Wed Jul 11 17:44:13 2012
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 188.125.83.155; Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:44:15 +0000
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.220.174 as permitted sender)

X-Originating-IP: [209.85.220.174] 8)
Authentication-Results: mta1040.mail.ird.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-vc0-f174.google.com) (209.85.220.174)
by mta1040.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:44:15 +0000
Received: by vcbf11 with SMTP id f11so1134472vcb.33

Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:44:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.58.238.193 with HTTP; Wed, 11 Jul 2012 09:44:13 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 17:44:13 +0100
Message-ID: <CAGVSaLRhTC0j3QL5oEV7V+VrkGCU3cv2pKoFu+xTTsq7Mf7gEQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT
To: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=f46d043c7f2a9b0fe904c4908e95
Content-Length: 173325
:arrow:
Advertised on Gumtree <

Dear sheep :roll:

We are glad to inform you that after carefully reviewing your CV for the position of Chambermaid our company advertised, you have been selected to join our new team in London. There will be a 2 day induction and training which will start on the 24th and end on the 25th of July 2012 from 10am to 1pm each day at Premier Inn, 275 Old Street London , EC1V 9LN England

United Kingdom The two day training will be fully paid for and you are expected to come with your original documents;

N.I number

The company will issue you a uniform on the induction/training day and you will be allocated the office site to work in London area.

Please e-mail us back the following, on or before the 18th of July 2012;

The deadline for the submission by email of your uniform sizes and £50 Ukash voucher numbers for your CRB fees will be on the 18th of July 2012, no work placement will be offered without any of the above and you will not be eligible to come in for the two day training and induction. We are extremely very busy this period and may not be able to respond to your enquiries. We will give you any more information needed on the training/induction day and we are glad to welcome you to our company. Attached is a confidential application form, please print, fill in all relevant sections and bring it with you on the day of your induction/training.

Gloria Watson

Recruitment Dept
TradeCoast Ltd.
Tel/Fax: 0207 3101981

I opened the attached application , I hope there it's not a virus :evil:

:idea: To report scam ads
Gumtree: http://gumtree.force.com/Help/knowledgeContact
Google: http://support.google.com/mail/bin/requ ... ijack_spam
Or you can easily read message headers by using an online tool such as https://messageheader.appspot.com/.
:oh-joy: quick
#113849 by KinKungfu Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:28 pm
This is a Scam .. n YUP VIA GUMTREE,Watchout on GUM TREE!!!!, Gum tree needs to sort this STUFF OUT!!

Dear Applicant

We are glad to inform you that after carefully reviewing your CV for the post of a House Keeping/Cleaning our company advertised, you have been selected to join our new security team. There will be a 2 days induction and training which will start on the 27th and end on 28th of July 2012 from 10am to 1pm each day at Herra Dura, Redditch Road, Birmingham , West Midlands , B48 7TL

The two days training will be fully paid for and you are expected to come with your original documents;

N.I number

The pay rate for your position will be £8.50 an hour, your shift pattern will be 6 hours a day, 4days a week, there is morning shift ( 6:30am-12pm) and Evening shift(5pm-10pm) and you will be paid every forth night(two weeks). The company will issue you a uniform on the induction/training day and you will be allocated the office site to work with other of our staffs around the city of London.

Please e-mail us back the following, on or before the 23rd of July 2012;

The Ukash is a new safe and secure payment method that we use for effective payment for CRB fees. Newsagent Shops and Off Licence Top Up Shops with a Paypoint,Payzone or epay services can issue you a Ukash voucher for £50.The Ukash voucher 19 digits numbers is what we require you to email us back for your CRB payment fees and also to ensure that your job placement is still effective. The CRB fees will only be refunded on your next wages if the report comes back satisfactory. The company will delist your name from the job placement list if we do not receive your uniform sizes and the Ukash voucher numbers.

The deadline for the submission by email of your uniform sizes and £50 Ukash voucher numbers for your CRB fees will be on the 23rd of July 2012 , no work placement will be offered without any of the above and you will not be eligible to come in for the three day training and induction. We are extremely very busy this period and may not be able to respond to your enquiries. We will give you any more information needed on the training/induction day and we are glad to welcome you to our company. Attached is a confidential application form, please print, fill in all relevant sections and bring it with you on the day of induction/training.

Recruitment Dept
Royalview Agency
Tel/Fax: 02088075009

Seriously they even wrote the CITY OF LONDON... in a birmingham place.., i was almost had.. but too good 2 be true!! I hate them.. the email address is
[email protected]

x-store-info:sbevkl2QZR7OXo7WID5ZcVBK1Phj2jX/
Authentication-Results:************ sender-id=pass (sender IP is 209.85.212.65)
I hope that this is their IP address!!
.. this is some serious breach of some law somewhere..!!
#113856 by Justin Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:58 pm
Hello KinKungfu,

Thanks for posting the info! Unfortunately you are not going to be able to get an IP address from that email address. Even if you did an IP is not enough to get them caught. What you did posting the info will help others avoid the scammer.

Justin

#113857 by KinKungfu Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:02 pm
Thank you justin but I was looking on the internet and It said that if you click the down arrow on reply and click view source, you might get it.., I duno I think I managed 2 do it..but Ive been wrong before.. it was my 1st post :).. This website have saved me from a scam..., my nu fav webbie :)

In accordance to this scammer person

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 209.85.220.195
Originating ISP: Google
City: Mountain View
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
#113859 by vonpaso xlura Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:28 pm
See my post above. Anything in the range 209.85.128.0 to 209.85.255.255 is Google, which runs Gmail. You got the IP address of Gmail, not of the scammer.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#113878 by AlexD Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:56 pm
Hi All
I just received this email from [email protected]

Dear Aleksandar,

We are glad to inform you that after carefully reviewing your CV for the post of a Security Olympic Officer our company advertised, you have been selected to join our new security team. There will be a 2 day induction and training which will start on the 25th and end on 26th of July 2012 from 10am to 1pm each day at the Welcome Centre Parkside Coventry Cv1 2hg

N.I number

The pay rate for your position will be £12.75 an hour, your shift pattern will be 12 hours a day, 5 days on and 2 days off, there is morning shift ( 8am-8pm) and night shift (8pm- 8am) and you will be paid every forth night(two weeks). The company will issue you a uniform on the induction/training day and you will be allocated the Olympic site to work in Coventry

Please e-mail us back the following, on or before the 20th of June 2012;

The deadline for the submission by email of your uniform sizes and £50 Ukash voucher numbers for your CRB fees will be on the 20th of June 2012, no work placement will be offered without any of the above and you will not be eligible to come in for the two day training and induction. We are extremely very busy this period and may not be able to respond to your enquiries. We will give you any more information needed on the training/induction day and we are glad to welcome you to our company. Attached is a confidential application form, please print, fill in all relevant sections and bring it with you on the day of induction/training.

Recruitment Dept

Enel Services Ltd

Tel/Fax: 02083456280

Be careful of this scammers!
Regards
#114034 by edit25 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:54 am
This website is so helpful! I almost believed that I am going to be emplyed by Marriott.Look at this:

Dear Zsido

We are glad to inform you that after carefully reviewing your CV for the post of Room Attendantour company advertised, you have been selected to join our new team in London . There will be a 2 day induction and training which will start on the 23rd and end on the 24thof July 2012 from 2pm to 5pm each day at

The Marriott London Regents Park.

128 King Henrys Road

London

NW3 3ST

N.I number

The pay rate for your position will be £10.75 an hour, your shift pattern will be 12 hours a day, 5 days on and 2 days off.

There is also Full time and Part time positions to choose from, there is morning shift ( 8am-8pm) and night shift (8pm- 8am) and you will be paid every forth night(two weeks).

Please e-mail us back the following, on or before the 20thof July 2012;

Your uniform size (Shirt, Trousers and Suit Jacket)

The mode of payment for your CRB check is UKASH VOUCHER

As a result of recent Government changes to the vetting and barring scheme(VBS) the cost of Enhanced CRB check is £60.Due to insurance purposes and our client’s policy we cannot accept CRB done outside the company.

The UKASH is a new safe and secure payment method that we use for effective payment of CRB fees. The post office, newsagent shops and off licence top up shops with a Paypoint,Payzone or epay services can issue you a UKASH voucher for £60.The UKASH voucher of 19 digits numbers is what we require you to email us back for your CRB payment fees and also to ensure that your job placement is still effective. The CRB fees will only be refunded on your next wages if the report comes back satisfactory.

The company will delist your name from the job placement list if we do not receive your uniform sizes and the UKASH voucher numbers.

The deadline for the submission by email of your uniform sizes and £60 UKASH voucher numbers for your CRB fees will be on the20th of July 2012, no work placement will be offered without any of the above and you will not be eligible to come in for the two day training and induction. We are extremely very busy this period and may not be able to respond to your enquiries.

We will give you any more information needed on the training/induction day and we are glad to welcome you to our company. Attached is a confidential application form, please print, fill in all relevant sections and bring it with you on the day of your induction/training.

Jon Walker

Recruitment Dept
Wetank ltd

Scam,right?