Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#87770 by A.B. Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:26 pm
CASHING INSTRUCTIONS: On this money order there 2 sides THE FIRST SIDE which is the right hand side that has “FROM” while THE SECONDSIDE which is the left hand side has “PAY TO”. On the portion that has FROM you are required to write the details of the sender, here is the sender’s details.
NAME: Mary Ferdinand ADDRESS: 135 MORRISSEY BLVD, CITY: BOSTON , STATE: MASSACHUSETTS ZIP CODE : 02125

On the “PAY TO” portion you are required to put your name and address as you are the recipient of the funds.

You’ll find this on each and every of the Money Orders, so you are required to put the senders details and yours on each and every one of them as described above.Afterwards take them to your bank to cash/deposit just as it pleases your bank,
WHEN CASHING AT YOUR BANK THESE ARE THING YOU SHOULD WRITE DOWN:
1. BANK NAME and address 2. Name of the cashier 3. How long it took to get services 4. Smartness of the attendant 5. Customer Service Professionalism
NOTE: Your Identity should be kept confidential as the job states (secret shopper), on no account you should let the cashier knows you are performing a customer service evaluation as this might not give exact result
After that deduct 10% from the funds, look for a WESTERN UNION so as to perform the mystery evaluation job in proper.

WIRE/SENDING INSTRUCTIONS. When you must have taken your 10% you are also required to take out the western union wire charges afterwards you SEND the balance name via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER just as follows:

NAME: Erica Taylor
Address: 456 Quezon Avenue City: De San Antonio
State: Lucena Country: Philippines Zip code 4301

NOTE: Your Identity should be kept confidential as the job states (secret shopper), on no account you should let the cashier/western union personnel knows you are performing a customer service evaluation as this might not give exact result
WHEN SENDING WESTERN UNION THESE ARE THING YOU SHOULD WRITE DOWN:
1. Western union location and address
2. Name of the cashier
3. How long it took to get services
4. Smartness of the attendant
5. Customer Service Professionalism
6. Amount sent, wire charges and money transfer control number (MTCN#)
As soon as the western union is sent, kindly email me with all the 6 above Information, for immediate forwarding to our Board of the Mystery Evaluation Team. Here is my email addresses:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
1. THIS MONEY ORDER(S) ARE CASHABLE AT YOUR BANK/BANKS ALONE, ANY ATTEMPT TO CASH THE MONEY ORDER ELSEWHERE MAKES THE MONEY ORDER VOID. AS A RESULT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CASH ONLY AT YOUR BANK.
2. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO TAKE 12% ONLY IF YOU CAN PERFORM THE ABOVE INSTRUCTION (CASHING AND WIRE/SENDING INSTRUCTION) THE SAME DAY YOU RECEIVED THIS, THAT IS TODAY.
3. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD YOU SEND PAYMENT INFORMATION (MTCN#) TO ANY EMAIL ADDRESS OTHER THAN THE ONES ABOVE.
4. PLEASE LOOK AT THE EMAIL ADDRESSES ABOVE CLOSELY SO THAT YOU DON’T MAKE MISTAKE WHEN SENDING EMAILS.
5. WHEN YOU ARE WRITING ON THESE MONEY ORDERS DO NOT MAKE MISTAKES, AS ANY MISTAKES AUTOMATICALLY MAKES IT WORTHLESS.
For your information, now that we have commenced business you should always expect another payment in at least 24-48hours from the time you emailed me with above 6 details. Also I want you check your email just as soon as you receive OUR PAYMENT as my boss is going to email. As you may know I am acting on my boss' instructions.

Thanks and God bless us,
Kevin Galvan PH.D

Email header details;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from core-dda003a.r1000.mail.aol.com (core-dda003.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.29.52.9])
by mtaomg-da02.r1000.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id 2DA13E000081
for <*removed*@aol.com>; Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:44:04 -0500 (EST)
References: <CAG9Skh+gU9a+YiqN_nKHER8xuc4LTuG6bgA21+QRT-S78MykOQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: *removed*@aol.com
Subject: Letter.
In-Reply-To: <CAG9Skh+gU9a+YiqN_nKHER8xuc4LTuG6bgA21+QRT-S78MykOQ@mail.gmail.com>
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-MB-Message-Type: User
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="--------MB_8CEC3192F2CC02A_D74_38A6C_webmail-d003.sysops.aol.com"
X-Mailer: AOL Webmail 35624-STANDARD
Received: from 63.143.42.79 by webmail-d003.sysops.aol.com (205.188.181.94) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:44:03 -0500
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-Originating-IP: [63.143.42.79]
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:44:04 -0500 (EST)
x-aol-global-disposition: G
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com;
s=20110426; t=1330314244;
bh=hbbtCZCBKLZ9n5XsgHRfo4CpAyAHmAC7mes8R+BgBAc=;
h=From:To:Subject:Message-Id:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=v/AHKAZ2LTCpi6cgcz8oFmxJwz5WtOVPUgO1rgKqDL3gyM8ynsKVvxtpbHQCYR+xV
Esw+p34UfpIrZvzneisMtsDcGFJ+/Wn58Hf73+3LPAM6O4fEF37BXusCKvEbjfRreT
tBx6FWjG4pHUlGB2O7umHQjw5+hRQMTP+oPsDMjI=
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE: 0:2:298743840:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT: 0
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d338a4f4afc045b4b
Advertisement