Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.

BTW

#13032 by Blondie Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:59 pm
Has anyone gotten emails from a company by the name of "CARRER NETWORKS" ?!
This is also a scam as I have recently found out... Also,they're using various names to get to you on,but once you Click on the link they send you,if you paid close attention,it is the same format,screen,layout etc of Career Networks Inc.
Advertisement

#13033 by The Enchantress Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:16 pm
Thank you for posting this information Blondie.

Will you please post the mail you have received and any other information about this scam.

If the site is fraudulant we will pass on that information and request that it is closed.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#13036 by Blondie Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:13 pm
Your welcome... :)

I'd be happy to post the emails,however that was alittle while back and I'm not 100% I still have them...I'll take a look and post them if I didn't put them in the folder.
#13058 by Blondie Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:03 pm
Good Morning All,

Enchantress,

Funny I mention the CareerNetwork scam to you...as soon as I woke up this morning and checked my email I had one...Guess they stopped by last night and saw what I'd written and didn't wanta be left out of the dicussions...

Customer Service Representative needed - competitive base salary?
From: Best Candidates Now at Career Network ([email protected])
Sent: Tue 8/18/09 9:55 AM

We have recently been notified about an available Customer Service Representative position that may interest you.

The Customer Service Representative position offers great benefits and competitive base salary.

If you are interested in pursuing a new career, or if you think you may be interested in the Customer Service Representative position, follow the link below to get a complete description and an application to apply:

[url]http://mybestcandidatesnow.com/cmanager3.aspx?em=YOUR NAME EMAIL WOULD BE HERE@hotmail.com&id=grxosw1_ABC8Custdfghdtybig07152009_8&rd=153128&Code=zzyVUi3ZG8uzY5i0qFlKq%2BcHh%2FR1zgrp%2Bg59gqoQe4E%3D&RecipientID=12714899&gs=1&ro=13&j=12714899[/url]

We will be looking for your response today.

Good Luck,

Justine Dietz----->DIFFERENT NAME EACH TIME
Human Resources Coordinator

I-wish_to be taken_off your_mailing list. -->THIS DOESN"T HAPPEN!

Career-Network, Inc.-- P.O. Box 618305-- Orlando, FL 32861-8305
_________________________________________________________________________________
What they do is once you fill out all of your application,they ask you for references. DON"T DO IT! They then call those references and harash them repeatedly.

THEY'RE NOT REAL!!!!!! I would suggest to cut and paste the above link,just put your email address into where mine was and take a look or just go to their website and look...They use the same basic layout for each "company" so it gets easy to spot the one from them after a little while...here is the website you can look at... http://career-network.com/
#13060 by GomerPyle Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:25 pm
They claim that the National Guard is an organisation they represent to find employees for. :shock:

They show a very impressive list of company logos. However I worked for a multinational company before I retired and they wouldn't be happy to see their logo displayed like that. Every feature was fixed, from font, size, colour and background. Showing it in proximity to other company logos would have made them erupt.

As a rule companies don't allow other companies to use their logos, unless it's advertising a service like Visa or MasterCard.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer