Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#88722 by AlanJones Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:41 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

HOI PO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LIMITED
Address : G/F,
9 Luk Hop St,
San Po Kong,
Kowloon, Hong Kong

Dear Sir

My name is Mr.Kun Lao, I am the president of HOI PO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LIMITED in Hong Kong. My company was established in 2001.We export raw materials such as Aluminum Home Appliance Accessories, aluminum Tube, Construction Extrusion product, Heat Sink, Aluminum Anodizing, Metal Coloring coloring, Metal milling drilling taping, sawing, shaping planning . The various industries we cater for are Aluminum and Construction companies. We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in Europe as well as making payments through you to us. You will be given a 10% commissions for any money paid through to us my company, if you are interested send me your information's below for more details on our operation

Note that at no point or time will we ask you to spend any of your
personal money. This job opportunity opens registration for 50 USA and
Canada applicants only and it will be full time or part time.

OUR REQUIREMENTS

FULL NAME:..................................
CONTACT ADDRESS:....................
COMPANY NAME :.........................(IF ANY)
COMPANY ADDRESS:...................
PHONE NUMBER:.........................
FAX:............................................
SEX:............................................
STATE/CITY:..............................
ZIP CODE:.................................

Contact me via this email: [email protected]

NOTE:This does not require any of your financial obligations

Expecting your response as soon as possible.

Mr Kun Lao
President/CEO.
(HPICL)

NB:Do not send your reply to this same email address: [email protected], Send your reply this email : [email protected]

Confidential information may be contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it (Message). If you are not the addressee indicated in this Message (or responsible for delivery of this Message to such person, you are herby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof is strictly prohibited. In such a case, you should delete this Message immediately and advice the sender to return e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this Message that do not relate to the official business of Maxis shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by Maxis.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement