Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#76460 by redrocket Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:09 am
ya i lost a large amount of money to this scam. had bad feeling but i learned my lesson. now my credits ruined and im only 22 and now i cant pay for school next quarter. any ideas about what i can do? a fraud company or anything ? i called the cops on this person and if anyone had any more info i will relay it to the cop.

email used-waltersmith 790 @gmail.com
Advertisement

#76586 by Bubbles Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:40 am
Welcome to ScamWarners redrocket, I am sorry you got scammed. Please beware of Recovery scams in which promise to get your money back. They cannot do that and they always want money from you. Please take a look at this topic: viewforum.php?f=14

Please do not beat up on yourself. Many, many people are taken in by scammers. It is not pleasant to be victimized. The best thing to do is to work toward your future.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#77022 by Cupcakes66 Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:46 am
I thank my dear friend for pointing me to this website and alerting me that a job offer was a scam...I am concerned however that the original Craigslist ad that I responded to contained an attachment of my resume, with all my personal information. Is there any evidence thus far that any of these scammers are doing anything with the information they get from us job seekers out there just trying to find employment and sending resumes to these people? :(

I got two variations of this letter in one week which is what alerted me and a friend to do some research about this. Here is the latest one I got:

Message body

Hello,

I just got your email from craigslist that you are interested i my job advert on the web site.I'm looking for someone (Urgently) that can be prudent and reliable to work with,Someone with good understanding to work as Personal Assistant.

My name is Desmond Goodluck and Mr David Sarconi use to be my Personal Assistant before.He just travelled back to his country (Brazil) on an emergency.I will like you to know that i am unable to meet up with you to talk about this job,because i am currently on a business trip to Canada,so there will be no interview,till i get back to the USA in February,then we can meet and talk more about the future of the job.

I'm a business man and Interior Designer by profession,I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures. I get involved in Investment Networks in Canada and United States to various welfare and community service programs, I most very often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities.Working with me is basically about instructions and following them, so this person has to be very close to a computer and with a good telephone skills. My only fear is that i may come at you impromptu sometimes,so i need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings. As my Personal Assistant,Your activities amongst other things will include;

Primary Responsibilities:

* Creating orders

* Processing return authorizations for me as needed.

* Running personal errands.

*Paying bills

* supervisions and monitoring.

* Scheduling programmes, flights and keeping me up to date with them.

* Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away and

Benefits:

*Yearly Bonus (Based on performance)

*Paid vacation / sick / personal days

*medical benefits

when needed as i am hard on hearing that is why computer works for me.Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf. Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities as the case maybe.

If you accept this offer you will proceed to probation stage and you start working immediately till i get back in February.Your working hours will be on the average of 10 hours per week and your basic wages for now will be ($250) a week.There could be some weeks you won't do anything that doesn't stop your wages.

I'm sure you'll understand I tend to have a very busy schedule at this point. Please note that this position is not office based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules, it's a part-time work from home for now and the flexibility means that there will be busier weeks than others.

I am looking for someone who can handle my personal and business errands at his/her spare time. Someone who can offer the services listed on the advert on Craig"s list such as receiving calls and reporting back to me what information you got from clients, replying emails and printing invitation for exhibitions, shopping for gifts and materials, paying bills as well as receiving payments from clients when am not around.I will email you the list and sample of pictures of what to shop for when i need you to shop for me and will be precise on what and where to get them and it will definitely be within your neighbourhood.

I will make funds available for you on all expenses and the shopping must be reported in detailed manner.No heavy packages is involved.And all shopping can be done at the nearest stores.I will provide you with clear set of instructions on each task i need you to to as well as the funds to cover them.

I will like you to provide me with the following information of you (No mistake in name as it will appear on payments)

First Name :

Last name :

Address :

Apt Number :

City:

State:

Zip Code:

Sex:

Phone Number (H):

Phone Number (M):

Email Address :

Once you send all this information,i will make a back ground check on your details and will get back to you within 48 hours to let you know and you can start the probation stage immediately.

I look forward to a long lasting work relationship.Should you have any enquiry here is my cell phone number ( 6173136007).

Your Sincerely,
Desmond
#77033 by AlanJones Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:59 am
Hi Cupcakes66,

There is very little chance that the scammers will do anything with your details. All they are interested in is stealing your money.

At the worst, they might use your name and address to add reality to one of their future scams, but if you are worried about identity theft then it is very unlikely.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#77105 by Cupcakes66 Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:10 pm
thank you for the information. yes, was worried they would use my personal details as a form of identity theft. They didn't get social security number, driver's license number or anything to do with accounts - just my personal work history, current address, full name and cell number from my resume. When responding to work opportunity ads on Craig's list often they will say "reply to poster pasting your resume into body of email" which is what I did to these two ads. Pretty disheartening in this current climate with so many out of work and seriously looking for opportunities to be scammed in this way.
#80280 by co2 Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:31 pm
I have been in contact with this gentleman recently. I think this is gonna look familiar.

Hello,

I'm Mark Griffen, 49 yrs of age, I'm a lawyer by profession and I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures I get involved in; from the Sixstarsclub United State to various welfare and community service programs. I most very often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities. Seeking motivated, determined personality type that has the ability to work well with others. Busy executive needs someone to assist with time management, running errands, assisting in all areas of setting up meetings and scheduling appointments, travel arrangements as needed and other duties as assigned. Excellent computer and phone skills necessary..
This position is home-based and flexible, working with me is basically about instructions and following them. My only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, so i need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings. As my assistant, your activities among other things will include:
*Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring.
*Scheduling pro grammes, flights and keeping me up to date with them..
*Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away.
*Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf.
*Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities..
*Basic wage is $500 a week .

I'm sure you'll understand I tend to have a very busy schedule at this point as I am presently in New York. I will be back in Three Weeks.
I think you're the right person for this post, Please note that this position is not office based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules. It's a part-time, work from home basis and the flexibility means that there will be busier weeks than others. So it's a little difficult judging the exact number of hours you'll be doing per week. If you can manage your time properly, this job may even give you some extra while you do something else on the side. As I have said, I'd want us to get a head start with things as soon as possible. I do have a pile up of work and a number of unattended chores which you can immediately assist me with. I hope we can meet up with the workload eventually. Permit me to use the coming week to test your efficiency and diligence towards all this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine. I really need to find the perfect person for this job and i am confident you can take up the challenges. On the long run we should have a relatively sound working relationship between us.
I'm on line most of the time as I am hard of hearing so I prefer to we contact each other through E-mails but if there is need for me to call, I will be glad to do that. I am glad you are willing to work with me and i promise to be a good boss. I am also glad on the commitment in working. I have been checking my files and what i would want you to do for me next week is to run some errands out to some of the orphanage home which I do every month.

The funds will be in form of Cashier check, it will be sent over to you from one of my clients and i have some list to email you once you received the funds. You will make some arrangements by buying some stuff for the kids in the nearest store around you so you can mail them out. I will get you more information on that.
I will like you to get back to me with your Contact Details such as:

Full Name:
Full Contact / Mailing Address:
City:
State:
Zip-Code:
Phone Number:
Sex:
Email Address:

Once I have received your contact information, I will get back to you with the task for this week. Please understand that you will also be paid as well as its important for me to make the necessary steps before i get back from my business trip. I hope i am clear with that?
Please get back as soon as possible...
Thanks.

Mark Griffen

Sadly I sent him my info. I am not too worried about my identity being stolen however I saw in the forum that some people put the email header to help stop him, here is my email header from this guy:

Delivered-To: Removed personal information. ~Bubbles
Received: by 10.231.143.213 with SMTP id w21cs41613ibu;
Sat, 7 Jan 2012 06:34:32 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.229.78.216 with SMTP id m24mr3682462qck.34.1325946870354;
Sat, 07 Jan 2012 06:34:30 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from oms-ma02.r1000.mx.aol.com (oms-ma02.r1000.mx.aol.com. [64.12.140.130])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id ee10si11875801qab.28.2012.01.07.06.34.30;
Sat, 07 Jan 2012 06:34:30 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 64.12.140.130 as permitted sender) client-ip=64.12.140.130;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 64.12.140.130 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from mtaomg-ma01.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-ma01.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.41.8])
by oms-ma02.r1000.mx.aol.com (AOL Outbound OMS Interface) with ESMTP id 1D26738000083
for <[email protected]>; Sat, 7 Jan 2012 09:34:30 -0500 (EST)
Received: from core-dcb001b.r1000.mail.aol.com (core-dcb001.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.29.49.216])
by mtaomg-ma01.r1000.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id DDAF7E000081
for <[email protected]>; Sat, 7 Jan 2012 09:34:29 -0500 (EST)
References: <CAHRUs_Z+yqgEH6_DhxfWEZW_t-sS=nqQRYP2tnGVWeqt02O1XQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: Removed personal information. ~Bubbles
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Subject: CONGRATULATION!!! GET BACK TO ME ASAP
In-Reply-To: <CAHRUs_Z+yqgEH6_DhxfWEZW_t-sS=nqQRYP2tnGVWeqt02O1XQ@mail.gmail.com>
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-MB-Message-Type: User
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"; format=flowed
X-Mailer: AOL Webmail 35138-BASIC
Received: from 41.155.40.150 by webmail-m081.sysops.aol.com (64.12.108.97) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Sat, 07 Jan 2012 09:34:29 -0500
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-Originating-IP: [41.155.40.150]
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 09:34:29 -0500 (EST)
x-aol-global-disposition: S
X-SPAM-FLAG: YES
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE: 0:2:392116064:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT: 0
X-AOL-REROUTE: YES
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d29084f0857f54d2f

I added quotes boxes and removed some personal information. Bubbles

[email protected]
#80281 by Jack Smith Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:37 pm
Thanks, co2, it does look very familiar. Thanks especially for the headers.

The originating IP is 41.155.40.150, which is, surprise surprise, NIGERIA

"Mark Griffin" is definitely a scammer.
#80298 by masonv Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:45 pm
here's the first one.

Dear Applicant,

Hope you're having a pleasant day today

You contacted me applying for the position which was advertised . Do take time to go through this introductory mail and feel free to pass any questions on.

My profile briefly:

I'm Peter Martin, 52, and a father of 2 wonderful kids, a successful entrepreneur and investor, a member of the RSD & Co. I'm also a research journalist and I travel every now and then within and outside the U.S working on various independent projects, this is why I need someone who can help keep up to date with all of my activities especially when I'm away and amidst my busy schedule.

I have had a previous Personal Assistant who has been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my life for the past 6 months, she has since moved on with her personal life and it has affected me in a way. I found her previously on the Careerbuilder website and I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as efficient as she has been. Please note that you are being hired only on a personal level. All correspondences would be made and promptly reported to me personally. The position is part time and home-based meaning you can work most times from your home as long as you have a regular internet access. You are also hired on a trial basis for now until we are able to see how well we fit in, this however does not affect your weekly wage.

Most of your activities will be carried out locally and most official packages will be delivered via posts. You will be actively involved in my personal, business and financial life. In summary, your activities as my assistant amongst other things will include;

* Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence;
* Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring;
* Organizing and maintaining diaries, memos and making appointments;
* Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post;
* Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
* A personal reminder for Schedules, programs, flights and keeping me up to date with them as they come up;
* Arranging travel and accommodation
* Carrying out specific projects and research;
* Taking on some of the my responsibilities and working more closely with management and other staff related to me;
* Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf.
* Handling and monitoring financial activities.
* Processing and taking charge of weekly payments and purchases.
* You will also be a part of my household and a helping hand to issues as they arise.
* General clerical activities.

Basic wage is $500 a week.

Any extra personal expenses (transport, gas, etc) incurred by you while on an errand or otherwise will also be reimbursed by me at the end of each working week.

This position is very flexible and it is difficult judging the exact number of hours you will be doing, just bear it in mind that there will be busier weeks than others with a steady pay. Working with me is basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, so I need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings. There is also a very sensitive issue on trust, dedication and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on.

This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially. I'm currently in England now for a project, however, I do have a number of things you could help me with immediately, prior to my arrival.

Due to the excessive number of responses to my Ad, do provide the following details about yourself for my personal record update and to filter applicants;

Full Names
Address
City
State
Zip Code
Phone Number
Phone Number
Occupation (if any)
Sex
Marital status
I hope you can be available for me immediately before I arrive, it certainly can act as a stable foundation to our impending working relationship.

Hope to hear from you again.

Regards
Peter..

here's the second.....

Hello ,

Hope you are having a pleasant day today.

I received your e-mail and it was a pleasure hearing back from you. I hope this marks the beginning of a good working relationship all together.

From the details you have sent to me, I would want to give you the opportunity to be my new assistant; I do hope my decision will be worthwhile. I'll be using the next couple of weeks to test your efficiency and diligence towards this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine. I really need to find the perfect person for this job, I'm confident you can take up the challenge and on the long run we should have a relatively sound working relationship between us.

I hope we can get a head start with things as soon as possible. I have had to put a hold on a lot and I would appreciate it if you can be available for me immediately. I do have a couple of urgent tasks for you which will include you making some purchases and payments on my behalf. You will receive a payment check and some money orders via mail which will also cover your wage for the week as well as all other purchases and payments needed to be made on my behalf. I will update you further on this giving you a comprehensive list on how to go about them.

Kindly reply this e-mail as soon as possible to further signify your interests in working with me. I have a confidence in you and I am looking forward to a good working relationship between us. I hope you will be up to, perhaps better than my presumptions about you.

Hope to hear from you again soon.

Regards.
Peter Matt

-Just recieved this a day or two ago. wrote back a few times showing interest. decided something was wrong. of course.. at first he said he was peter martin.. then he later replied saying he was peter matt.. like uhm.. get your scam right dude. i wrote him an email saying he was a loser and that i may be young but i am not that stupid I would NEVER cash a fake check or do money orders. i dont even have a bank account. and told him i was reporting him. I hope thats the end of that!!
Last edited by Bubbles on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity.
#80301 by Arnold Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:14 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners, and well done for realising it's a scam.
and most official packages will be delivered via posts

They would contain goods purchased with stolen credit card details, and you would be sending them on to the scammer. Leaving you in trouble with the law when the fraud is spotted.

#80304 by masonv Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:53 pm
what is rsd and company?? I tried to look it up and didn't come up with anything legit. just curious..he probably made the whole thing up.. What I want to know is if this guy is a scam artist and from a different country such as Africa. Why is his english so good? I think that was probably what first struck me as odd because the way he put his words. It was almost like he was trying too hard to make himself look professional in such a personal manner, yet he claims he has trust issues. SO if you have trust issues then why the hell would you just send a bunch of money to someone you don't know? He has way too many flaws in his scam. Of course I wouldn't expect this idiot to be some intelligent" mastermind" but you would think after awhile he would per-fect the perfect scam but i guess some people get fooled too easily. I almost did until I got a gut reaction when I read the word MONEY ORDERS and CHECK. It's sad, because if I wouldn't have caught on, I would be in debt, being a single mother this does not work well with our future. SO thankful for this site because i had googled and googled and couldnt find the exact same scam until i clicked on your liNK. :)
#80331 by Bubbles Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:21 am
Welcome to ScamWarners masonv. It is great to hear you were not taken in by this scammer. Yes, scammers do make things up. They also piggy back off of real companies, anything to try to take money from an unsuspecting victim.

Truthfully, intelligence has little to do with one's command of the English language. Scammers come from different educational levels. Most people in other countries have some command of the English language.

Scammers often purchase a script from a scammer who has better language skills than the scammer. Some steal the script they use, and some write their own. There is no "one" way that scammers work. Some work alone and some work in gangs or groups. Some are in one country and others have compatriots in other countries.

The important thing we can do is expose the scammer. The more times we can get their email address available to search engines, the more people who will be able to discover if they are dealing with a scammer.

Please list up the email address this scammer was using. Thank you.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#82513 by dogz4321 Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:00 am
Hey Just wanted to chime in on this since I got some scams. Emails are:

[email protected]
[email protected]

Hello Applicant,

Thanks for the email with the provided resume. I am financial services professional for New york Insurance, and I am urgently in need of personal assistant to support my busy working schedule and personal life.

Particularly, we are in the processing of opening a new office and the assistant will be helping out with the setting up process amidst other secretarial and administrative tasks. Also you should have in mind that I am presently in Canada for business until next month , but due to pile up of jobs, activities and task, I will be employing now while I am away and you will start working immediately.
This position will require duties as an assistant includes but not limited to the following:

* running multiple personal and business errands;
* Sending emails to clients;
* meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
* organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments on my behalf;
* dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, corresponding on my behalf;
* taking dictation and minutes;
* carrying out background research and presenting findings;
* producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
* liaising with clients, suppliers and other worker;
* deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work in
my absence;
* arranging travel and accommodation;

In addition, you will also start carrying out background research and checks of available office spaces on my behalf, this might involve you making negotiations, bidding, giving me reports and executing plans on my behalf. I know it would have really been proper to meet and talk about this job in person but I am away in Canada as I said earlier,but my account officer is in the states, so if you fit the criteria and TRUSTWORTHY, I will like you to start working on my behalf and we will proceed with other modalities upon my arrival next month. I also want these as a test of your competence and effective to working and using information given to you. Instead of an interview, and I have provided a questionnaire below for you to fill and return( I understand you sent the resume but this is important for my records and personal review);

• Have you ever been an Personal Assistant ?
• If you have been an Administrative Assistant before, how long and
was it for a company or an individual?
• Can you communicate effectively and efficiently?
• Are you currently employed?
• What is the name of your present employer and position held?
• Can you be able to meet up with time when needed?
• Do you have any sort of Criminal record?
• Level of Education?
• Can you face multiple tasks and challenges?
• Are you above 18 years?

• PERSONAL INFORMATION COLUMN;
Your Full Name:
Your Full Address with apt #
City, State and Zip:
Your Cell/mobile phone number:
Your Home phone number:
Sex:
Current employee:

I propose a $450 weekly salary structure through flexible working hours ( not more than 15 - 22 hours weekly). You will start working immediately and if you a competent, reliable and effective enough, we will meet up when I return and we can talk about the possibility of making this long term and increase the salary structure. So permit me to test your efficiency and diligence towards working with me. I hope for the utmost cooperation, trust and working relationship between us.

Once your employment is confirmed with me, your first paycheck will be sent and made payable to you immediately to start work. The paycheck will include first week's salary, transportation and welfare, funds for artworks supplies and shipping. Further information will be given to you on how to handle the funds and artwork collections and storage.

Upon your response with filled questionnaire and requested personal details, your entries together with the resume will be personally reviewed and checked. You will receive my email immediately your employment is confirmed and you will be given proper directives to start working immediately. I hope you understand and I await your immediate detailed reply.

Thank you.
Financial Services Professional
David Worth

Prospective Candidate;

I saw your resume from one of my hiring agent on craigslist and i believe you could work for me.

Your resume has been reviewed, I did appreciate it. It's reasonable and acceptable. You have been considered for an alternative position of Independent personal Assistant Personnel(1099). I will like to notify you of this unprecedented job opportunity for the position of Executive Personal Assistant(Independent),

About me;
My name is Thomas Balzrette. I am proud to inform you that I'm Self employed. I am an importer by profession and I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures i get involved from the Angel of importing fabrics to various welfare and community service programs. Am a property manager, maintaining and managing apartment units, single family residential homes, condos and commercial properties.

Sales of classic cars.

YOUR PRIMARY DUTIES:
Your primary task for now, as a Independent P.A is to handle my Scheduling programmer's, flights coordinate payments from customers and process the payment on my behalf . Once your information has passed the background check you will be confirmed. I hereby need a P.A personnel representative who would act as a representative, collecting payments on my behalf and handle my schedule who is also a philanthropist and you would also handle other personal errand on his behalf.

Job Specifics;
1. Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities.
2. Filing, Faxing,Creating and sending out letters, scanning documents, some personal assistant duties, and many other related assignment.
3. Coordinating business and personal affairs if when i am not available.
4. Collection of Payments and take records.
5. Basic wage is $400 a week
6. Managing expenses and invoices.
7. Sending cashed payment processed to my clients following my Instruction.
8. Co-ordination of meeting between me and my prospective sales clients.
9. Keeping Record of each customer payment received and processed.
10. Posting ads on Internet and news paper when the need arises.
11. Scheduling programmer's, flights and keeping me up to date with them.
12. Remuneration is attractive once you have been confirmed.

QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS;
*Good planning, communication and organization skills.
*Must be honest, reliable & dependable.
*Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
*Must have strong problem solving skills.
*Must be organized & extremely detail oriented.
*Experience working with the Internet, email.
*Ability to multitask and self manage 24/7 mindset.
*A willingness to do whatever needs to be done is a must.

NOTE: The above qualification requirements can also be considered for personnel that have relative skill and you are willing to take up the challenges. I'm sure you'll understand I tend to have a very busy schedule at this point as I am presently in Asia in (Dubai) for a summit. I will be back in Two Weeks time. I think you're the right person for this post. Please note that this position is not office based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules. It's a part-time,work from home basis and the flexibility means that there will be busier weeks than others. So it's a little difficult judging the exact number of hours you'll be doing per week. If you can manage your time properly, this job may even give you some extra while you do something else on the side. As I have said, I'd want us to get a head start with things as soon as possible

If you are interested in working with me, Re-confirm with your current information.

INFORMATION'S REQUIRED
Full Names:
Home Address not p.o.box:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Home Phone:
Cell Phone:
Present Occupation.
Age.
Email..

You will receive another Email once you are finally accepted. But first provide the required information above for verification purpose. You will have allot of time to yourself if you have a job currently. Have a great week ahead. Hope to hear from you at your soonest convenience.

Regards,
Thomas Balzrette

PLEASE; READ THE EMAIL PROPERLY BEFORE YOU REPLY.
#83522 by lalahboo Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:50 pm
Hello,

I just received an email from craigslist that you are interested in the job advert i posted on the web site.I feel you can handle the the position for me.

I'm urgently looking for someone that can be prudent and reliable to work with, Someone with good understanding to work as Personal Assistant .

This position is home-based for now and there will be no interview till i get back to the USA in March.I am currently on a business trip to Canada.

My name is David Bentley.I use to have a personal assistant,but he had to travel on emergency back to his country (Brazil). I'm a business man and deal with Office Furniture and Equipment.I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures. I get involved in Investment Networks in Europe,Canada and United States to various welfare and community service programs.

Please kindly read through this email as all that the job entailed is within this email and reply back to me with all necessary information so that you can start working right away,if you accept this offer.Then you will process to the probation stage and you start working immediately till i get back in March.

Your working hours will be an average of 15 hours per week and your basic wages will be $250 weekly.There will be some weeks where you wont have to do anything,but that doesn't stop your wages.This job is a part time job.

-Firstly, assignments will be delivered to you VIA email or when very urgent you will be called.

-Every assignment will be sent with all needed instructions and should be carried out exactly as specified (Any need to improvise during your probation stage should be verified)

-Your current earnings will be reviewed upwards at the end of your probation stage.

-You will start getting paid from the week you commence your first assignment.

-Also, there will be compensation for efficiency and hard work.

Benefits:

- Yearly bonus (performance based)

- Paid vacation / sick / personal days

- Medical benefits

- Part Time / Contract Based.

Your Assignments would be simple and straight forward.I am into distribution of office furniture and equipments, We offer ranges of discounts and offers and we also honour returns and refunds for unsatisfactory products. We have drivers all over that picks and distributes our products. We have decided that you should handle our payments, you must be very communicative and accountable to be able to satisfy this role.

You will receive payments from our customers, we will have them make their payments payable to you, it could be in form of Checks or Cash sent to you, and then you can use this funds to pay for refunds and pay some drivers that work in your jurisdiction.

Detailed instructions would be provided to you as you carry out this assignments. Reply to this email by telling me you are OK with these terms and conditions and you are available to work. And send the following information so as to register your details and how your Name will appear on payment.

FIRST NAME:

LAST NAME:

ADDRESS:

APT. NUMBER:

CITY:

STATE:

ZIP CODE:

(NO P.O BOX)

CURRENT JOB:

SEX:

MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:

HOME PHONE NUMBER:

EMAIL ADDRESS:

Once you send all this information,i will make a back ground check on your details and will get back to you within 48hrs to let you know and you can start the probation stage immediately.

I look forward to a long lasting work relationship.

Thanks

David Bentley.