Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#15253 by Helen Halper Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:41 pm
Sent from [email protected]

click here
( on the original email this opens to http://www1.cruisesinc.com/travel/cruis ... &HBX_OU=76 )

FROM THE DIRECTOR GENERAL,
CRUISE SHIPPING SERVICES CANADA.

ATTENTION SIR/MADAM.

Cruise shipping services is informing you that our company has created an avenue, and it is for those who are ready to join our team. We also want to inform you that our company need skilled workers, so if you are ready to join, we would like to see your response as soon as you received this mail.

Please, make sure that you applied with your Cv.

Canada immigration lawyers provide informations on Canadian immigration and employment services and Canada visa (s). Informations on Canada job search, Canada immigration for skilled and unskilled workers, and economic class migrants including investment visa, temporary residence permit, study in Canada visa permit (Study Canada )
Our mandate is to protect the consumers of immigration consulting services and ensure the competent and professional conduct of her members, assessment for migration to Canada , US, UK and HSMP in programme.
We have our administrative officies around the globe. we have been Chosen to handle group/participant from around the globe as regard entry inton Canada .
Contact information

NORTH/SOUTH AMERICA
390 Bay street,
Suite I600 Munich Center,
Toronto Ontario M5H 2Y2 Canada

390, Bay Street,
Suite 1600 Munich Center,
Toronto Ontario M5h 2Y2 Canada.

ALSO VISIT OUR WEB SITE AT www.cruiseshipping.com

canada immigration information

NORTH/SOUTH AMERICA
390 Bay street,
Suite I600 Munich Center,
Toronto Ontario M5H 2Y2 Canada

Mrs Patmalar AmbikapathyMr Kim Baker
(Hon.Patmalar Ambikapathy)(Ba.Kim Baker Sq)

(Hon.QC. M.Bartfeld)(Hon.Paul Bingham)

Ms Sharon KermathMr David Thomas Crocker Ms Sarah Louise Fregon(Ba.David T. Crocker)(Ba.Sarah L. Fregon)(Ba.Sharon Kermath)
Mr Frank Jones
(Ba.Alan Llewellyn Hands) (Dr.Frank Jones) (Dr.Ba Adams F
I sent a message to [email protected], which was the only contact that I could find on the real website, forwarding the email and suggesting that they put a warning on their website.

Advertisement

#15282 by The Enchantress Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:34 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Fartina.

This information will alert and save others from being scammed. Well Done :=)

Note this warning site click here and click here

Additional E-mail addresses used by this scammer: [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.