Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#15359 by Chris Fuller Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:21 pm
'Receive payment and have it cashed' = Receive a fake cheque, pay it into your account, withdraw 90% of its value, and send the cash via Western Union to the scammer. Eventually your bank realises the cheque (or, by now, many cheques) is fake, and the value of the cheque/s is taken away from your account. You have, therefore, sent your own money to the scammer. And there may be investigation into your handling of fraudulent cheques too.

Don't ever be tempted to reply to these sort of 'job' offers. Far from making some extra money, you will just lose a lot.

Subject: Response Needed

Hello
I am Jerry Foster by name and the Payment Manager of Swiss Group Company. I need a representative who can be working for my company as online book-keeper and get paid without affecting your present job? We make lots of supplies to some of our clients in the USA/CANADA for which i do come to USA/CANADA to receive payment and have it cashed after i supply them raw materials. Its always too expensive and stressful for me to come down and receive such payment twice in a month so i therefore decided to contact you. I am willing to pay you 10% for every payment received by you from our clients who makes payment through you. Please note,you don't have to be a book-keeper to apply for the job.. Kindly get back to me as soon as possible if you are interested in this job offer with your:

FULL NAME
FULL ADDRESS ( NOT P.O BOX )
CITY:
STATE:& ZIP-CODE:
CELL PHONE NUMBER:

Please Reply to this Email asap Thanks for going through this proposal letter and we are looking forward for your favorable response in working for the company so we can become a good big and better company in northern America..

Mr Jerry Foster
Swiss Group Company
Advertisement