Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#16225 by Johann Meister Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 am
Re: Urgently Cleaner Is Needed (San Diego)
From Walter Murphy
[66.133.116.168]
Walter Murphy <[email protected]>

Hello,
Thanks for your email and respond toward the Cleaner position you did reply to on CL, I'm Walter murphy and My wife' s name is Jane Walter , she's 5 months pregnant and this is our first born baby. We are relocating to the City from Scotland, I'm coming there to do some contract basis with United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) on a private research work ,So i need someone who could help me take care of the house by doing some house work while am off to work.Someone that will also help in running some errands. I will be offering you $550 weekly, i will be needing your services for three hours at any suitable time of yours , Mondays through Fridays. I believe you are fit for this position in as much you will prove yourself to be a reliable and good person, We have a financier that is based in the states and he will be handling the payment and some other expenses, so he will be the one that will be taking care of your the payment, I will instruct him to pay for the first weeks before my arrival so as to secure your service, actually i should have paid for more weeks but i will extend the payment if am satisfy with your service after the first week.My financier will be making out a check to you before my arrival,you will be receiving a check of $2950 out which you will deducting your pay for the first week and you will be using the remaining to buy foodstuffs and other things needed in the house ,you will getting this foodstuff on the day of our arrival which is june 29 2009..Actually all flights from the United Kingdom arrives at nights so you will be getting the foodstuff in the morning and making all other preparations. I will also instruct my estate agent to mail the keys of the apartment to you so that you can do all other necessary preparations before we arrive,I will also email you the shopping list.You have to get all this shopping before our arrival so that we wont have to start running around when we arrive, So my financier would be needing the following Information to make out the check
Name to be on Check
Address
City
State
Zip code
Phone number
Did you accept my offer ?
All i need from you is total honesty and sincerity. I know you will be
committed to the work, You will also have a nice period of working
with my wife. I will be waiting to hear from you.
Thanks
Walter Murphy

Have you googled your chatter´s or "business partner´s" email yet? It might lead you to ScamWarners...
Advertisement

#16226 by Johann Meister Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:46 am
And part 2 of his formart...

[82.128.21.31]
Walter Murphy <[email protected]>
Re: Urgently Cleaner Is Needed (San Diego)

Hello,
Thanks for your email and respond toward the Cleaner position you did reply to on CL, I'm Walter murphy and My wife' s name is Jane Walter , she's 5 months pregnant and this is our first born baby. We are relocating to the City from Scotland, I'm coming there to do some contract basis with United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) on a private research work ,So i need someone who could help me take care of the house by doing some house work while am off to work.Someone that will also help in running some errands. I will be offering you $550 weekly, i will be needing your services for three hours at any suitable time of yours , Mondays through Fridays. I believe you are fit for this position in as much you will prove yourself to be a reliable and good person, We have a financier that is based in the states and he will be handling the payment and some other expenses, so he will be the one that will be taking care of your the payment, I will instruct him to pay for the first weeks before my arrival so as to secure your service, actually i should have paid for more weeks but i will extend the payment if am satisfy with your service after the first week.My financier will be making out a check to you before my arrival,you will be receiving a check of $2950 out which you will deducting your pay for the first week and you will be using the remaining to buy foodstuffs and other things needed in the house ,you will getting this foodstuff on the day of our arrival which is june 29 2009..Actually all flights from the United Kingdom arrives at nights so you will be getting the foodstuff in the morning and making all other preparations. I will also instruct my estate agent to mail the keys of the apartment to you so that you can do all other necessary preparations before we arrive,I will also email you the shopping list.You have to get all this shopping before our arrival so that we wont have to start running around when we arrive, So my financier would be needing the following Information to make out the check
Name to be on Check
Address
City
State
Zip code
Phone number
Did you accept my offer ?
All i need from you is total honesty and sincerity. I know you will be
committed to the work, You will also have a nice period of working
with my wife. I will be waiting to hear from you.
Thanks
Walter Murphy

Have you googled your chatter´s or "business partner´s" email yet? It might lead you to ScamWarners...
#16227 by The Enchantress Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:56 am
Note - this scammer [email protected] is also a romance scammer - please see this thread;

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4265

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.